Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Spending time with death {Hollow} I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

Spending time with death {Hollow} Empty
PostSubject: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Ookami had already changed into her human clothes and her energy was once again calm and relaxed. Her long blue hair was hanging down to her feet and was dragged behind her as she walked. She loved her long hair, so she would always make sure her castle was spotless. She came into her throne room which had many doors that lead to her different rooms. She decided to just sit in her master throne for a bit and await her demon, Hollow. He was one of the more interesting demons she had, and probably the one that understood her most. But she mostly enjoyed his company because of how unique he was, and usually always kept her on her toes. But she never dare say that to him let alone anyone else. It was out of her character.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:02 am

Approaching the castle that held his mistress Hollow was wearing clothes that fit him so well, the clothes of that of a corset and hugging to him type of clothes made of leather. Crimson eyes were fixed on the prize as he slide the door open with his left hand and as he approached where his mistress was at he placed his right hand up to his lips and softly he touch his lower lip and he chuckle closing his crimson eyes before slipping his left hand up and through his raven locks which close to that of being a mane. Kneeling down to his mistress the incubus blew his long bang up and off of his face by a few inches and that was when he had spoke softly yet it held its own tone of interest and amusement.

"I apologize that I made you wait so long. Are you well?~"

Hollow closed his eyes showing his black coloring to his eyes making it look like he was wearing eye liner but of the color of black coal or ink. In any case it was black and slick and smooth just like his tongue. Still kneeling this wasn't anything new to the incubus since she is his mistress of course he is going to have to bow to her and show his loyalty to her.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Ookami couldn't help but smirk seeing her intriguing demon walk in. Hollow tended to one of the few demons that made her smirk, let alone smile. She watched him bow and kept her small angelic smirk as she played with a strand of her blue hair. "Its alright. And I have been fine. But of course yearning for some entertainment. This castle, let alone everywhere else I went, has become dreary and dull. I presume you can fix that, my intriguing Hollow?". She closed her eyes part way and watched her enticing demon closely. True she wasn't one to step out of character and go psycho path down the halls, but she did have a devious side. One only victims would see. But she was a little more careless around certain demons that peeked her interest, unless otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:44 pm

The incubus heard his mistress and he was interested into what she meant and as he stood up he took one step forward making that position of approaching but not yet. Like a animal testing its prey daring it to run, Hollow closed his crimson eyes as he placed both of his hands onto his waist allowing a interested chuckle to come through his throat which made it vibrate for the shortest time. His mistress wanted entertainment. The kind of entertainment was something that he wasn't clear of yet. Hollow opened his eyes and placed his head down making him sort of tower but tower over the floor for sometime as he looked at his reflection in the floor before looking up making his eyes gleam lightly through his dark colored hair.

"It is good to know my mistress is well but there are all kinds of entertainment. Which do you wish for me to do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Ookami smirked slightly and turned her head to face a wall. Then, out of the blue, she threw her head back and a dark and tempting laughter bursted from her lips. She laughed for a minute or two before looking to him with a sly and mysterious look versus her more serious demeanor. "Why....I can go for anything at this point. But I guess a specific type of entertainment would make me grin more than anything.". She stood up from her throne that placed her dominance and walked towards Hollow, her long blue hair dragging across the floor like a dress. "I do enjoy torment...maybe some blood spill...yessss, that gets my blood pumping. You should know me well enough my Incubus, yessss?". She chuckled darkly as her usual human teeth had become sharper and her blue eyes glowing with excitement at what was going to unfold. As if to see who'd dominate the other. Of course Ookami knew she was always the Alpha, but sometimes she'd like to play her game of 'equal' just to see if some of her demons could dominate her if given the chance. She licked her lips as her eyes stayed on Hollow like a hawks eyes on its prey. Ookami was slowly going into her more demonic and loser side, less serious and bitter.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Hollow kept his eyes on his mistress and hearing blood spill made him grin quite largely showing his smaller sized fangs and laughter could be heard from him though it was a chuckle. The incubus placed his hands down next to his sides and that was when he placed his right knuckle up to his mouth and in a strange manner of playfulness which was dark and very much alluring did he puncture his own knuckles with the sharp tips of his small fangs. Hollow placed his bleeding knuckle to his mistress as if to show her that their was blood there and that he had caused it himself. The incubus could tell what kind of game this would lead to and so as he held his knuckle out did his own eyes glow a crimson making it very well hard to miss especially since his pupils had become sharper in detail.

"Oh, that I do my mistress. My lass. You want blood then here it is on the house."
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Ookami watched the incubus closely. Seeing the crimson blood dripping from his hand triggered the true dark and demented demon she was. A large toothy grinned spread across her face as her eyes glowed a mixture of blues, purples, and reds. She chuckled darkly as she licked her lips. "Your quiet the demon Hollow. Maybe thats why your one of my favorites. Always knowing how to bring the true darkness within me out and yearn for the sounds of screams and this suppl liquid.". She walked up to his hand and caressed it with her own before raising his knuckles to her angelic mouth. She licked the liquid delicately, yet hungrily. After cleaning the liquid from his hand she let his hand fall and continued to walk around him. "But I'm tired of these old tangled games these humans play. I enjoy a good chase!". She chuckled quite demonically as she finally stopped in front of him crossing her arms over her chest and looking at him with her demonic eyes. "Cat and mouse has always been my favorite.". She grinned to him.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

The incubus watched his mistress clean the blood off of his hand, his eyes continued to glow in amusement and in a dark natured sense and that made him smirk very largely. Hollow then heard his mistress call him his favorite and he simply made a face that said all he wants to do was please her and her desires of any kind and watching her closely with his long black bang in between his eyes, one could say it made him look and appear younger. Hearing the words from his mistress for the whole time his crimson eyes never left her lips which were so perfect almost clean. Hollow narrowed his eyes slightly but than only then made him smile.

"Cat and mouse? Would you like me to be the mouse and surrender under you?"

Hollow had come to approach his mistress and though he never felt any love in quite a while, if his mistress desired something from him then she could have it since he now serves her and as oddly as it sounds he liked every moment of working under her. The incubus wanted to prove himself and make his mistress happy and he was going to do it no matter who stood in his way, some could say that his pride was getting in the way and it probably was for a little while. Hollow's right hand which still stung from when he had inflicted a wound on it from earlier, lifted wanting to touch his mistress and it stayed outward before clenching and going down. The incubus then lifted his lips up a inch and took five big steps away from his mistress.

"Or do you wish for me to run from you and fall on purpose allowing the cat to eat the mouse and make it shiver in some kind of manner of both pain and pleasure?~"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Ookami chuckled. "Who said I wanted to be the dominate one in this game?". She smirked and watched him retreat, making her give a look of hurt. "Hollow.....are you afraid of Death?". Her words were quite sincere. Many of her demons would reach out to her, but back away. It did hurt her. She may have a side of darkness and a really bad temper, but her demons were always welcomed to her. She would never shun a glance or touch from any of them, especially Hollow. For he was probably the only one that could understand the true pain of losing in the war of love. Not to mention being the closest friend she ver had in the dark and demonic realm. Sometimes though he did remind her of a butler figure. And sometimes, well, she has to keep some secrets now doesn't she. She had her usual serious look on now, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Hollow made a smirk telling her that obviously it was normal for her to be the dominate one after all she was his mistress and he can't just over power her. Though, for the sounds of it she wanted him to be the dominate one and in which case he wasn't to sure about becoming the dominate one for that would be like betraying his mistress. The incubus did however caught what she had said next and he made a frown and his expression became blank and it showed clearly on his face that he was feeling something now but wasn't sure how to debate on letting whatever it was show. The incubus felt a intense burning sensation and he took a lot more steps closer to his mistress and in a way he towered over her but it was in a good way as he smirked and showed his small fangs for a little while.

"I am not afraid of you my mistress. I just wasn't sure if you wanted me to touch you. From the sounds of it however you do want me to touch you. Well, then...~"

Hollow placed both of his hands up and cupped her cheeks softly with both of his hands and softly rubbing both sides of her jawline made the incubus's eyes glow in a positive way for it seemed that he had caught something of large value similar to that of a diamond or a pearl. The incubus brought himself closer to her almost letting their foreheads touch and that was when he had added.

"Do not be upset, I have always wanted to touch you but I didn't have your permission. Next time I'll ask~"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

The minute the incubus spoke of having no fear, she smirked once more before looking up to the towering demon. When he touched her, her face felt as if it was set ablaze, causing her heart to pump as fast as the blood running threw her veins. "My dear Hollow, you as well as the other demons are free to touch me. Well....". She closed her eyes and chuckled. "Depends on where that is.". She opened her eyes that begun to glow the mixture of colors as before and looked into his eyes. "Now, I'm done spewing these human sentences. You and I both yearn to show how we demons share affections, no? If not, then I apologize.". Even though she was a demon, she still had manners. But her affections didn't cease. She had to admit, she had a crush on this devilishly handsome and sexy demon, but she never dare say it. Plus, she enjoyed toying on emotions before springing on her prey. Not to mention she respected him as much as he did her. "Either way, i still want to play my cat and mouse game. And I want to be the mouse for once.". She leaned up so her forehead layed against his and her angelic lips inches away from his. "Your the alpha in this game my incubus, play the role well will you.". Whit that she stepped away, her teasing game beginning.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Hollow felt touch on his forehead making his expression less provoking, the incubus then watched as his mistress slowly left from him and his hands to play this game of cat and mouse and obviously he was interested to know why he was playing the cat this time. Shifting his head to tilt left for sometime did he watch her step away from him and in which case he stepped twice toward trying to make himself come closer to her as possible and he smirked amused as he tried to softly capture her. Hollow actually had not remembered when he had played like this, it felt like it was a long time ago before he had ever played around. Hollow of course stopped his hands as he softly touched her arm and gave it a sensual rub and he smirked afterwards.

"I'll keep that in mind, about allowing me to touch you. Affections huh?"

The incubus knew what kind of demon he was but never had he think of letting his feelings take over him since he had been betrayed once before and that was what caused his death. Hollow would never blame it on his mistress for he knew she felt his pain, and actually just playing around may cause him to relax and probably rethink everything. Hollow then spoke honestly as he allowed his mistress to take a few steps away.

"The affection I have for you is great. I look up to you of course."
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Ookami smirked as she pulled her long blue hair into a pony tail and soon begun to twirl around her chair. "Don't all of my lovely followers.". She leaned over the top of her throne so she was off the ground, as if tempting him to try and chase her. "Now come on Hollow. Let your true demon out. I'm tired of all of this boring an dullness this life is bringing me. Now catch me!". She smirked darkly as her demonic tail slithered out and waved around as if a cats. "Forget about me being your mistress for now. I want to see your true demonic nature.". She was slowly letting her demon self slither out of the darkness. She was getting herself ready to play this demonic game and finally let her true self out. She yearned for moments like this and wasn't going to be held back either. Even if that meant if she had to slaughter a few people in the human realm.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Surprise washed over Hollow's features with his crimson eyes wide and his mouth lightly open, to him it was like his mistress was wanting something from him. The incubus got rid of his surprised expression and he grinned very much large showing his small fangs. Hollow's bipolar actions and such had came into his head and mind and now since he was so excited and happy it was starting to effect that. Chances are he may lash out at her but he knew better than to do that. The incubus took two big steps from where he was then to a small run toward her chasing his mistress acting like a lion with its full attention on its prey.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Ookami smirked darkly and chuckled before lounging off the chair to the ground and running down a hallway. She could feel his demonic urges to lash out at her and catch her like the prey she was being. This made her pumped even more. One thing she loved to test from her demons was their stamina and to see how far they'd go. But she had special plans for Hollow. But she'd never tell. After going halfway down the hallway, she nearly vanished into the darkness, using her demonic powers to make the chase a little more interesting. "Come now little incubus, can't catch me? I'll let you in on a secret if you do. Heh, well if can that is!". She chuckled, having her more taunting and demonic nature take control.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 am

Hollow's first thought was gone as he began to walk and then running in a full on sprint down the hall before looking around since well he had seen her disappear. The incubus's crimson eyes were glowing and his pupils had become a sharp slit, something that he had never let out before. Hollow's head snapped from one side to another as he quickly began looking around each corner of the hallway with his heart beat in his ears, it was almost unbearable to him. A secret was something that he was now interested in so of course he was going to look everywhere, checking each corner down to the last detail. The incubus had ran from one side to another before returning in the hallway after all that searching in the other area and walked around he looked up to the ceiling and then to the floor. Stopping where she had gone made Hollow almost flare his nostrils up and he sort of smirked as he walked along the hallway interested. Both of his hands were in a fist and his beating in his heart had increased by a large level of excitement. Stopping in the center in the hallway did he look upward almost as if in a trance. Turning around and then to the other corner he almost smiled and laughed but he held it in.

The incubus felt the walls and as he felt them with two fingers of his right hand did he hum out a positive sounding hum. Hollow was having fun with this, he almost knew his mistress well enough to know that she was doing this to him on purpose to tease him. Was he actually playing, he had never played like this before and he had to say he missed the feeling. Hollow's breath was a bit hitched due to his searching everywhere and stopping near the wall did he look to the wall and watched it for a while.

"Teasing me is such a crime, I like it like that~"

Hollow's voice was hitched as he panted some, but these weren't pants that showed he was tired these were heated pants of excitement. The incubus's features were calm and his eyes still looked the same of glowing with sharp pupils. Teasing was something that he had liked, for his dark nature of play had awaken in him and now he was searching everywhere almost like a animal that was being teased with one of those prime choice selection of meats. How he liked this, Hollow wasn't the type to deny this feeling in him. He was having fun and was beginning to get a little excited in the chase much like a predator would.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Ookami chuckled darkly as she allowed her self to fully transform into her demonic appearance. She morphed out of one of the walls behind Hollow and her demonic tail waved like a cats. "Hmmm, then I think I need to tease some more~!". She chuckled as she gave him a grin showing her delightful fangs. She had her usual human look of long blue hair, blue angelic eyes only with slitted pupils, and her usual complexion. But now she had great wings of a bats, a demonic like tail with a heart shaped point, and long twisted and jagged horns. Her apparel had also change, becoming much more revealing. And her attitude as well had perked to a more demonic like one as well. Ookami lifted her hand as she stayed a few inches off the ground and bite her wrist, letting her pure virgin and demonic blood trickle to the floor. She giggled, almost like a demonic chuckle, before vanishing down another hallway that lead to a rather large and open room. It took on the appearance of a gothic vampire ballroom. She stood in the middle awaiting her predator.

(Demonic apparel: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/universalstrikers/Kyouran%20Kyodai/Devil_Miku.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 pm

The incubus watched her closely with his eyes narrowed somewhat, the smell of her blood made his throat burn in a dry manner. Hollow smiled though soon afterwards as he watched her and everything about her attire had come to change and simply that made him take things almost seriously though he was still going to play around. Following after his mistress in a full on sprint down the hall that she had taken which led him to a open room which made him blink a few times before seeing his mistress before him and he slowed his sprint down to a normal walk as he walked toward her in that stalking manner. Both of his shoulder's moved in and out as he took his steps, his head went from one side to the other in that almost attractive stride though it was made to look tough and almost smug. The incubus wasn't taunting her or anything but since he was walking now he can't help but be a little dark natured, since well she had a secret which he wanted to know about.

"If you continue to tease me lass, chances are I may loose my control? What is this secret or do you wish for me to follow you more?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Ookami had a foxy smirk as she gave a seducing pose. "Hehe, I'd love to see that!". She enjoyed the vibrating idea of watching him go into a frenzy. She then begun to tirl her tail and twirl her hair as she watched him. She then chuckled darkly before pulling a finger towards him, taunting him to 'come and get her'. "You'll have to force it out of me.". She chuckled demonically before giving him a smirk. This game was becoming more and more entertaining. Her eyes never leaving this demon. Not because she had to keep a close eye, but his body was sinful to the eyes. And she wouldn't want any other way. She turned her back on him as she begun to walk further from him, taunting him more. Her tail wishing back and forth, making the pink skirt sway with it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:30 am

The incubus actually couldn't take much more as he ran toward her and softly he took a hold of her wrist which held its own firmness to it. Hollow's eyes narrowed and as they did, did he smile and lean into his mistress's face as he looks over her features before closing his eyes and bringing his forehead near hers. It was almost like he was trying to get some kind of comfort out of his mistress. Hollow liked the game but he didn't want to lose control and hurt his mistress, his actual weakness which he would never speak of. Opening his crimson hues did he bring her closer to him and softly brush his nose under her's as he tried his best to breath normally, since his heart was pumping in excitment.

"I will not force anything out of you. This is your secret and I am your follower. You do not have to tell me anything unless you want too."

At that moment, Hollow felt completely weak and softly he couldn't hold back anymore. From what he could tell was that his mistress wanted something from him. Taking her wrist which had been cut did he softly place it to his lips which were hot. The incubus was almost out of breath, it took him just now to realize that his true nature of being a incubus was peaking in and out. Would the incubus think about that. No, all he cared about at this moment was his mistress and her wound. Softly kissing and licking her wound did he keep doing so until the blood stopped and then he returned his head to be right beside her's letting his cheek touch her's for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 am

Ookami blinked in surprise before being captured by Hollow. She allowed him to do whatever he pleased, closing her eyes half way and listening to the beating of his heart. She had a soft smile and watched with a more interested look than a look of caution. Once he started licking her hand, she begun to feel a weird feeling, like it was making her weak at the knees. She didn't mind though. She then shivered feeling his soft cheek rest against hers. It was time for her to make a move. She decided this would be the best way to tell him her secret. She rested her head in the crevice of his neck, taking in his sent and feeling the blood pounding through his veins. She then quickly, but slow enough, ran her small warm tongue up his neck till she reached his cheek. There she finally made her last move. Her slitted pupils and glowing blue eyes showing and urge of lust, yet a urge of possession and caring stared at Hollow. After a quick moment did she lean over and softly brush her angelic soft lips against his, then quickly fleeing from his grasp. She watched to see his reaction to see if he got her secret, as well as to see if he wanted to continue or not. She watched in silence, having no need to speak one word.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 pm

The incubus's breath became a loud gasp as he closed his eyes and felt himself shiver in a manner that was unknown to him. These feelings and such within him were unknown for he had never felt like this before in such a long time. Hollow became lightly surprised by the action's on his neck which caused him to make such a gasp from earlier. The incubus's face became blank then it went from that expression to a lightly surprised expression. Just now, did he feel his mistress's lips on his. Hollow couldn't do anything as he stared at his mistress before closing his eyes and collapsing on his knees, since he did just let her hand go after he was done getting rid of the blood that was flowing from her wound. Holding his head and feeling himself shiver he was really at a loss for words. His mistress's secret really surprised him, Hollow could not believe that his own mistress had a crush on him and at that moment he couldn't help but hold his head and look weak at that moment. The incubus that was down on his knees cared much for his mistress but could he actually be with her in that manner, would she be able to fix everything broken in his heart. That was what was swimming in his head at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Ookami watched quiet surprised. She had never gotten a reaction like this before. She slowly formed back to her normal human self, feeling that she had done something wrong. She didn't know what though. The pink outfit stayed laying against her skin as she watched.Her expression turned to a more serious and concerned one as she walked closer to her incubus. The last thing she ever wanted to do was cause pain to him or any other of her demons. She kneeled down and awkwardly rested a hand on his shoulder, not really used to showing much expression with in body language or words. "Hollow....". She didn't really know what to say then and decided to retreat. She felt as if she was one of the people that caused them all pain. Like she was the enemy. She shook her head before beginning to walk across the room that led to her chambers. She hugged her self as she scowled at her actions and guilt, the feeling not fleeting. She rested a hand on the door knob as she kept her back towards him. "You may enter my chambers if you wish to speak with me......". Her voice was quiet and not really a demanding tone like usual. She opened her door and left it open before walking to her bed that was out of view. She sat down not sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm

The incubus heard his mistress words and he sighed with his eyes closed as well as biting his lips, the sudden feelings in his head would not stop. Hollow felt like screaming but nothing would come out of his mouth, it was like he had a lot of weight on his chest and he was to weak to push it off. The incubus seemed to try his best and push it aside for now after all his mistress seemed to be bothered and so he was going to talk with her to clear things up with her. That depended on if his mind and heart would allow him too. Hollow approached his mistress's chambers and softly did he murmur pressing his head on the back of his right hand. It sounded like he was suffocating.

"Mistress, I am sorry for how I acted. Can I speak to you about something?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Ookami looked over her shoulder slightly surprised. But as well relieved. "Of course.". She begun to pull her piggy tails out, not enjoying the tugging on her hair. It felt like some one was tugging on them constantly to get her attention. She strung her hands through her blue locks as she sat cross legged on the bed awaiting the demon. She still felt guilty about the whole thing. She felt like cursing herself for even revealing the secret to him. She didn't want to cause any chaos or hurt the relationship she had with him, let alone any of the demons here. They were like family and they only friends she felt like she had. She played with her hair as she kept her blue angelic eyes on the neon colors of blues that covered her bed sheets. Surprisingly her room was very green and blue, almost having an ocean feel to it despite the rest of her castle chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next