Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollow

Hollow

Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Hollow's eyes peered over the top part of his hand and he placed his hand down before leaning against the door frame with his arm's loosely crossed and hugging his waist. The incubus looked to his mistress and he sort of smile though it was small, these feelings in his head and body would continue to attack him since he was weakened right now. Feeling emotional and light headed didn't help the feeling either. Hollow knew he would have to be careful or else his bipolar actions may come to sneak up on him and do something to him personally. The incubus kept his eyes on his mistress for a while longer before looking to her room and that was when he said in a strained voice. Hollow was going to ask a question that he was not comfortable saying.

"What should I do? Why do I feel these feelings that confuse me so?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Ookami blinked and looked towards him. Sure, a lot of her demons came to her with troubles and questions, but never about love or feelings. She thought through his question and sighed to herself as she looked up to the ocean ceiling. "To be honest, I'm not sure. One thing though that I have learned is to trust your heart. Trust yourself and see where it leads. Sometimes the path can be unsolved or dangerous. Filled with heart ache and pain. But.....but there are paths that lead to the light and happiness that we all strain for.". She fell to her back and continued to stare at the ceiling. "I'm sorry for what I've caused. I didn't mean to cause you pain in any way.". She kept her voice low and gentle as she was sorting out her own feelings and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Hollow shook his head with his eyes closed but since his mistress was looking upward he had to probably say it. Never did the incubus blame his mistress for anything, he worked under her and he had to admit this was the best time of his life or so that was how he felt. The incubus didn't walk into his mistress's room as he stared at the floor and thought about her response. Love, was that the feeling he was feeling or was it something else. Hollow actually never thought he could come to love anyone again after his experience but things and people tend to change and he guessed that worked in demons as well. Hollow glanced up to his mistress and he said normally, this next thing he was going to say was his biggest fear, to be betrayed again.

"I don't blame you for anything. The only one that I blame is my use to be life. Everyone in that life didn't care about me, or my wishes. They turned against me. I have to admit that I may not love again, but that depends. If I do fall in love again will the same thing happen?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Ookami immediately stood up and land her feet on the ground. She then walked over to Hollow with her usual unreadable expression. "I understand that same feeling. How those humans act as if feelings and hearts don't exist. To throw someone into the flames of hell.". She walked slowly towards Hollow. "That is why I abandoned that unspeakable...god.". She chocked on the 'holy' word before shaking her head and stopping so she was only a few feet away from Hollow. "If you were to ever fall back into love my dear Hollow....all i can say is to make sure you know the person and have enough faith in them that they wouldn't break you again.". She gave him a small smile before turning on her heel and heading back to her bed. Ookami hid her angry expression at the horrible memories of the pain she has endured and others as well. 'Pathetic humans! I'll make sure they all pay for what they do. As well as that awful demon.'. She growled at the remembrance of the demon from the ball. Ookami had nothing against feelings or love. What she did have a grudge against though was how careless some people were about the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Hollow's expression was a blank one but he did hear what his mistress had said and so he closed his eyes and decided to think about it. The incubus had his eyes closed but his eyebrows had come to twitch in a light manner. His feelings really did confuse him sometimes but he had decided to look over it for now. Opening his eyes and looking to his mistress did he look to his mistress again silently and after doing that did his expression seem to become distant as he felt his head clear up a little bit. True, he would have to be careful on finding the right person since well he doubted he could handle another heart break.

"You kissed me, I have to say I will cherish it."
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Ookami stopped in her tracks and stopped her mental arguments as she looked back at Hollow with a look of surprise and a light blush. She quickly looked down feeling the blush on her face and hid away in slight embarrassment. "Y-Your welcome.". She twirled with her hair as the blush continued to stay. Maybe it wasn't bad that she shared her secret. She looked over her shoulder again and looked to him closely before staring back at her feet. "You can come in my room you know. Its nothing sacred.". Part of her couldn't understand why her demons acted like the ground she walked on was not to be touched. As if they'd make her furious if dared stepped on. She barely got mad and if she did, it was either at the angels or at other creatures. Never her own demons.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Hollow heard his mistress's response and a small smirk came onto his face after hearing it though it went away as he closed his eyes and allowed the long black bang to come over his left eye. The incubus then walked inside of his mistress's chamber's and kept his arms where they were around his waist in a loose manner. Hollow seemed to be liking how his mistress's room looked and after sometime of looking and observing did he glance to his mistress and he chuckled in a low manner. Was he finding this amusing, to actually walk into his mistress's chambers. Probably. Hollow never came into a woman's chambers before.

"You must understand, everything that is you is sacred."
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Ookami's face quickly turned red as she turned to face him and crossed her arms. "I-I guess.". She was slightly surprised by his statement. It was as if her was reading her mind or something. She played with her hair as she tried to force the blush away. She then saw his amused look. And she knew it was about her room. "What, even a dark lord such as my self can't have some colors?". She smiled slightly, showing that it was a small joke. She enjoyed the blues and greens and bright colors. They brought her comfort and happiness. But she never dare say that to anyone. Though one thing she forever would keep hidden would be her stash of stuff animals and collectibles. She had to have some kind of hobby, and collecting figurines and stuff animals had to be one of them. Oh the embarrassment she'd have if anyone ever saw that, even Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Hollow noticed her coloring on her face and he smiled a little bit with his eyes shifted in that relaxed manner. Leaning up against the wall he seemed to be gathering up something to say to his mistress, the room wasn't all that bad. If he remembered correctly he liked black and red coloring and so if he had a room it would look like a red and black room with interesting looking drapes and stuff hanging from the ceiling. The incubus chuckled silently and after doing that did he look to his mistress with a almost complete open facial expression, this was his way of showing that he was happy.

"You can do whatever you want. You are my mistress after all."
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:50 pm

She blushed and quickly walked over to her bed and sat down in the middle of it crossing her legs. She looked at her hair and around the room, not sure what to do anymore. She wasn't one who was all that active. Most of the time she slept even, but she never say that. It made her seem lazy and uncaring. She begun to braid part of her hair as she watched Hollow from the corner of her eye. "Is this the first time you ever been in a girls room before?". She didn't really know what else to ask and felt the touchy feelings was a sensitive subject, so trying to avoid it was what she decided was best. And this was one way, in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Hollow glanced upward in a manner of curiousness though she was right, he had never been in a room that belonged to a woman. In his old life he dated a women and never did she once let him go into her room or was it a apartment. The incubus wasn't going to think about that now for right now he felt his life being a lot better than what it use to be. Hollow looked back to his mistress and he simply nodded to her question, the incubus found it funny really but he wasn't going to laugh about it as he waited for his mistress to reply to him.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 am

She almost had the expression of shock as she looked to him. "What? Never? Well, I find that a bit...surprising I guess.". She was always invited into a boys room or some where masculine. She guessed it was a pride thing. That they felt more in control if surrounded by manliness. She shrugged at her thoughts before looking to Hollow with slight curiousness. Guess she didn't know him as well as she thought. "What else have you never seen or...experienced?". She raised an eyebrow as she was quiet intrigued in him more than ever. Like he was anew book that she thought she new the story to, but truthfully didn't.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Hollow's face seemed distant for he was actually thinking back to his past, that was one thing that he didn't like to venture into. The incubus closed his eyes and actually graced his presence to be right beside his mistress, the man that was Hollow was opening up to his mistress which was normal. Hollow always opened up to his mistress, for if anything she meant the world to him. Seeing her happy, was a way of her trying to keep him happy. The both of them needed eachother. They were betrayed by the ones they thought they could trust, but sadly they were back stabbed. The incubus had no one else but his mistress so of course he was going to feel enraged whenever she was mad or upset. It was a normal thing really. Some call him a guard dog, and he was okay with that. Hollow was a dangerous man, he just never let his dark sense of play out from his bipolar half of his mind and body. Including his heart.

"The girl I use to know said that it was just wrong to have a man within her chambers. They would have to be married first to allow such a invitation. The other things that I have never experienced are sort of clouded really. Honestly, I have never seen a rainbow. It rained a lot from where I was brought up but never did such a thing happen. Experiences on my part are way to many. Though I was with a women I was going to marry, never did I grace my lips upon hers as well as my hands across her skin. She was allowed to touch me though, but never was I allowed to touch her until we were to wed."

It was the truth that he was speaking, the flare within the incubus had come to pass as he looked downward bringing up another new look to his face. A face that was covered in pain so distant and yet it was still so real and suffocating. Hollow never kissed his women once, never did he touch her hand for if anything else she always said that never was he allowed to touch her unless they were to be married. It was strange that she was allowed to touch him but not have him to touch her. He felt bad about not doing it but he respected the women's choices.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Ookami thought on his words. Never once did she hear of a women so strict. She felt bad for Hollow, which she didn't dare to show, and slightly rested a hand on his shoulder. A bit of her showing compassion. Then something sparked a dark flare in her eyes. Slightly a urge for revenge. 'Yet the women had the gull to sleep with another man.' She sighed heavily as she graced crossed the floor, ridding her anger and urge for revenge. She went back to thinking on what he said. "Well, if you wish to touch me, you may. If you wish to kiss me, shall be it. And if you wish to grace your presence in my chambers, than let it be.". She went to a shelf filled with bottles with different liquids and poured herself a glass of one of the strange liquids. She sipped the drink silently as she took a seat back on her bed. "Care for a drink? Its my unique brand.". She looked back to him with her usual serious demeanor. "It tends to ease the pain.". Drinking could be one of her many ways of trying to ease her heartache that burned 24/7, as well as sometimes cutting herself to bleed to death till coming back and going through the same thing again and again. But her favorite past time to ride her pain was murdering those who have committed sins and pain to others like her and her demons. But for now she drank staring at the wall across her.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm

The incubus's expression seemed surprised, only that his eyes had come to show it for they were wide and showed every detail. Hollow had never heard that before and actually he couldn't help himself, his heart which was distant was now beating into his chest for it seemed that it came back and into close contact with him again. That was a feeling he had never felt for a while. The incubus glanced to his mistress but shook his head politely declining her offer. Actually he had other plans. Hollow approached his mistress and softly he wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her ever so close to him. Closing his crimson eyes did the incubus show signs of many things, mainly right now he was showing how open he was to his mistress at this moment. If she wanted to, she could have her way with him and he would never object to it.

"No thank you. I quit drinking for it brings back to many memories. Though, I don't want to look back to those memories I actually want to make new ones."

Surprising as it sounded, Hollow was actually telling his mistress that he wanted to start over. In a way it was like a confession, a simple kind of one. He wanted a new life with his mistress and he wanted to stay under her service. Was it love, in a way it was. Hollow never wanted to love again, but he actually did come to trust his mistress more than anything. She was so willing to make him happy and so now he wanted to return the favor. He wanted to make her happy even if it meant going against his fears of loving again. The incubus was giving his mistress and incubus's love. That was stronger than anything he could possibly give to his mistress at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm

She blinked was slightly surprised by his actions. She looked to him and blinked gently as the drink in her hand vanished. She kept her blue eyes on him as he spoke. She soon blushed slightly at his confession and couldn't help but begin to play with her hair. "New memories would be nice to have, especially with someone like you.". Her voice was soft as she kept her blue gaze at the floor and the rosy red blush stayed. "I've been yearning to feel that feeling once more...to have that special someone against you....that warm protective feeling.". She almost sounded sadden as she looked to her hand and cuddled closer to Hollow. She had grown weary of her heart being closed in a steal case, keeping a cold exterior to the people around her, to destroy love around her as well as protecting herself. She sighed as she closed her eyes part way.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Hollow's head was down lightly watching his mistress cuddle up to him, his eyes were hazed a bit due to them being lightly open and his expression seemed to be a unknown case. Feelings were something that were all to powerful and hearing everything that his mistress had said just made Hollow feel heavy. Was it a good heavy, probably. Hollow hadn't really remembered how to feel with his feelings since they were jumbled up and closed off. Hollow listened to his mistress, as crazy as it sounded he craved for his mistress to talk to him like this. To open up was what he really wanted from her, and seeing her do it just made the incubus happy though it really didn't show on his features it did show lightly in his eyes and mouth for it was twitching wanting to curve into a pure perfect smile.

"I have always wanted to hear you say such things. I want to experience happy things with you as well, my lass. You are the one that I highly doubt would try to break my heart again. If you want me to take on the world by myself then all you have to do is tell me, I'll do it for you."

Hollow's british accent flew right over his mistress's head, he was becoming to proud and that would surely kill him. The incubus just said that however to get his point across, he would try and protect her with all of his might even at the cost of his own life. Wanting to serve under her was his passion, his dream. Now that they wanted to experience happy memories then chances are things may work out for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

She looked up to Hollow and listened to his soothing voice. She had a soft angelic look, one that she lost the minute she abandoned her angelic wings to the darkness. She usually never opened up or told of her unknown secrets. But she could trust Hollow. She wanted to open up now. "I shall never break your heart, let alone allow you to take the worlds cruelty alone. I'll be your mistress, your friend, and more if you wish.". She rested against Hollow's chest and breathed in his seducing sent as her blue eyes shimmered in the rooms light. "I always dreamed of having angel wings. They're so pretty and the way they appear make my heart skimmer like a rock across water. But the darkness never allows me to grasp onto such things. Even something like this. It never let me try. But I want to defy this darkness, I want to overcome it and finally grasp and hang onto something that makes me urge with feelings that would drive a mortal up a wall.". She allowed herself to continue to open up to Hollow, slightly enjoying it. To finally let her feelings flow.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:32 pm

The incubus was relaxed and was listening to everything that she had said, everything that she was saying went through his ears meaning he wasn't missing a single word. Hollow watched as she looked to him with her pleasant facial features and then seeing that same face land softly on his chest made the incubus sigh and close his eyes. Deep inside his head was a mysterious force which wasn't his bipolar emotions for it was something else. Closing his eyes lightly making his long eyelashes known did he move his face to look at her cheek. Hollow pressed his silky lips against her cheek and after doing that did he say softly.

"Whatever you wish you can do it. You want to be my everything, then I guess I want to also be like that with you. All your words are true, for I had thought of the same things."
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm

She smiled gently as he placed his lips against her warm cheek and closed her blue eyes. For once she didn't feel like the empty void she had created herself to be. For once she was actually happy. Something she couldn't admit to years ago. A word she never dare say. But now. Now she could admit that she was happy. She sighed with a calm happiness as she looked to Hollow. Her blues eyes locking with his. She brought up her small hand and strung her fingers through his hair. She thought on his words and smiled gently as she continued to stroke her fingers through his hair. "Hollow, for once I don't want to be in control. I don't want to be a mistress, a queen, a ruler. I just want to be ... someone. Someone special to you.". She looked to him with a serious yet gentle expression. "Can you grant me that wish?". She had hope shimmer in her eyes, hoping he could stand up and fulfill her small wish. She didn't care what happened. She'd go with it. She just wanted someone else in control for once.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 am

The incubus heard everything that his mistress had said and in all honesty it shocked him a little bit for he was so use to calling her his mistress. Hollow shifted his eyes making them close fully and after doing that did he open his eyes lightly again and right then and there he felt this urge and so he pushed her down onto the bed with him over her. The incubus placed his face over hers and as he did that did he cover her mouth with his sinful one. Hollow kissed her strongly without a breath break as his eyes were tightly shut and his mouth was exploring everything in her mouth as if trying to desperately find some means of affection from her mouth. The incubus stopped the kiss panting and almost completely broken down as he still hovered over her.

"Ookami..."

Hollow's tone in his voice was full of emotion, to much emotion the one he had never shown when he was alive. The incubus felt his heart which was frozen over melt slowly it was almost painful, and in a way it was almost tearing him up inside. The one time that his bipolar actions had taken over him, he was so overly happy that it made him so overly saddened. Hollow was just so happy he can call his mistress by her name, how he dreamt of saying her name for the first time.

"Ookami, I can't stand it. Love me please...don't rip up my heart like my last girlfriend did. If you want my affection then you can have it all of it. Will you fix my broken heart?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 am

Ooakm had to admit, she didn't see that one coming. But she didn't dislike it either. It was a surprise, a good surprise that made her heart pump with excitement and anticipation. She wrapped her small arms around his neck as he kissed her strongly. Her heart was fluttering as if it never had been broken before. She yearned for this so long. As he broke away and said her name, shivers went through her whole body. It wasn't the fact that he said her name, but the way he said it. She watched him closely, her usual serious demeanor being replaced by a calmer and more affectionate look. The words he spoke struck her deeply as she almost felt like crying, which she never ever did in her lifetime as the devil of death and overlord. "Hollow. Hollow I will mend your very heart with all the love I can provide. I will caress that heart of your with my very hands. I will create the strongest barrier to protect that heart of yours.". She reached up and grabbed onto his shoulders, bring him closer to her. "I want you Hollow. I want you and only you. I'd rather die and burn in the hands of Hell than love another. I am yours.". She brought her silk lips to his and kissed him gently and passionately as her fingers laced through his black hair. She broke away and put her forehead to his. "Take me as yours Hollow. Your the king. Your my king.".
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 am

Shock and weird feelings swelled up inside of his chest as he made a horrible facial expression as if he was feeling his heart being torn slowly but surely. The incubus heard his name and he looked to Ookami shocked and he knew that all these feelings that he was feeling was coming from his bipolar actions and that they will come to cease in due time. Hollow's crimson eyes heard everything that he was saying and he was even more shocked but his body shivered and as it shivered did he close his eyes to let his long eyelashes show and the coloring of black to show over his eyes as if he was wearing eyeliner of black on. Everything that she was saying made him feel weak as if he was just born yesterday and that he was now learning on how to stand on his own two feet. The incubus's eyes opened quite quickly when she had brought him closer to her making him gasp and his legs to go limp as if they had come to be completely stiff. Before anything could be done did he feel her lips onto his making his eyes go wider showing each detail in his eyes and that in a way they looked almost purely innocent but that was only cause he felt the bipolar feelings go into his body and made him feel this way. Hollow felt the seperation of their lips and he heard the last words that she said and he looked to her completely astonished.

"Ookami, I will accept everything that you are offering to me. I just want one thing though, I want you to be honest with yourself and tell me things on normal occasions. Deal?"

Hollow smugly smirked though his face still seemed depressed in a way but that was his way of showing his happiness though he didn't look to be happy, the aura that came from him was happy. A king was something that he had never wished of happening to him, but Ookami was offering him a lot of things. Love, understanding, and feelings that he hadn't felt in a long time. He desperately missed those feelings and so he willingly pressed his forehead against hers and he couldn't help but place his arms over her head as he still hovered over her. After doing that did he place his lips on hers in pure gentleness. That was the incubus's way of saying that he had accepted everything that she had said.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 am

Ookami chuckled and nodded her head after he kissed her gently. "We have a deal.". She smiled angelically to him as she kept her arms wrapped around his neck. She could lie there for ages just like this. Nothing to bug her, joy in every sense of the word. She watched him with soft blue eyes as her fingers laced through his hair. "And you the same. If anything is bugging you, let me know.". She smirked slightly as she could tell his feelings were probably a jumble of this and that. That and his expression gave it off quiet clearly. She couldn't blame him though. She was happy for him actually. Part of her had to admit that she was a bit afraid that he reject her because of the new and old feelings colliding.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Hollow was feeling everything and was hearing everything, something deep inside him was making him soft as if he was innocent and was just now newly born. That happened on a basis of not relying or giving in to your emotions for so long. The incubus couldn't help but feel confused and at the same time he knew everything. Hollow seperated his lips from Ookami's and he heard what she had said and as he looked down at her he couldn't help but look to the side with a blank expression though in his eyes it showed everything that he was feeling.

"Deal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next