Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_vote_lcapMagical? Musical?(Shinji) I_voting_barMagical? Musical?(Shinji) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_vote_lcapMagical? Musical?(Shinji) I_voting_barMagical? Musical?(Shinji) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airis

Airis

Magical? Musical?(Shinji) Empty
PostSubject: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:14 pm

A leaf clad figure slowly started to enter the musical fields, or really where she had heard the plants spoke to others as well. She didn't mind if they were speaking their mind though, maybe now they wouldn't bother only her with their want to be social now. Slowly she bent down, her hair a jumbled up mess like vines, longer locks here and there as she pulled some out of her eyes. "So are you all doing well? Anything that has changed since my last visit hmmm?" The seemingly young and petite woman spoke softly as she reached out with her hands to gently brush over the leaves of the plants.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Hurry up slowpoke! Kallen says as she hits Shinji on his head. Shinji was carrying her on his back as the two of them wandered through the forest. Why do we have to go to the musical fields anyways?. Shinji says through a sigh. Once the two of them reach the fields, they could hear the chatter coming from some of the plants. That's why! Kallen says as she hops off Shinji's back and runs onto the field. She runs over to the green haired girl and gazed at how she was talking to the plant. Hi miss, are you conversating with the plant? She asked her with a giggling smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Airis glanced to the side when she heard some commotion, but that didn't distract her attention away from the plant that was talking to her. That is until a young girl? yes looked like a young girl ran up to her to speak to her. A little smile spread across her lips as the goddess turned to give her attention now to the one who spoke to her. "Why yes I was, it seems here is a place where they can speak up louder. Why don't you try to listen in, though don't expect too much conversation when they are sleep or stepped on."

She straightened herself up now and started to look around the meadow, she didn't mind others finding her really. They normally didn't know who or what she was anyways, and it seemed there was only one other a bit further off, a male who accompanied this female here. "I don't bite, no worries so if you want to speak to the plants, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Kallen made sure not to step on any of the plants as she goes from plant to plant listening in. She moved the long ear on her hat away from her ears so she could listen in closer. She wasn't really conserned with her brother at the moment, or the other lady for that matter. She introduced herself and her stuffed animal to one of the plants and started to talk on and on with it.

As he walks farther onto the field, Shinji sees his sister, but also notices someone else there. He heard her request to talk to the plants but didn't really seem interested. "Ehh no thanks. I'm only here because she wanted to come, and I wouldn't let her go alone." He says as he stops walking and stands next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:04 pm

The soft smile upon her face did not leave as she watched how careful the little girl was to not step on anything. Only to go and chat up a storm with one of the plants, well that should help with them wanting contact and being social so she didn't mind. Besides it didn't look like these two were out to harm this little paradise of sorts. Though some words that the two wouldn't hear seeped into the young woman as she glanced over towards the other one, so they were brother and sister... and when he spoke he seemed to be protective of such a small child.

"That is very good of you, you know child you should listen to your brother more. The world isn't the best place to be out all by yourself."her attention drifted from brother to sister in mid sentence before she stooped down to the plants to gently hold one of the leaves. "Though Brother might wish to speak to the plants, they do hold a wealth of knowledge about many a thing if you just take the time to ask and listen."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Shinji noticed the plant placed in front of him, being held by the girl. This actually made him curious and had him start to think of something to say to the plant. Before Shinji could speak, Kallen hopped on his back and cut him off. "My big brother isn't very social." She says smiling at the girl but then looked at the plant she was holding and proceeded to ask it a question. "How did this field come to be?" She asked it.

Shinji gritted his teeth from being cut off like that, but managed to stay calm. "Sorry about that. As you can see she's very excited." Shinji says to the girl as he looks over at Kallen and then back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:55 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle a little bit and smiles down at the two, at least the boy was about to speak but it seemed his sister decided to come over and. Thankfully however the plant wouldn't say anything about her involvement... or well at least mention it was her but rather the nature goddess. However she couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as she reached over to pat the girl on top of her head. "That just means she is very comfortable around you to be herself... But little sister you mustn't interrupt your brother when he is trying to speak as well right? You two should be watching out for each other right? and helping each other?"
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Shinji snickered to himself a little bit after hearing the girls comment. "Well we only have each other so we manage to stick together no matter what. Even if she does drive me crazy." He says, not realizing Kallen was glaring at him. She got a hold of his hair and tugged on it, making his head flick back. "Don't listen to him, he knows he loves me." Kallen says as she gets off his back and stands in between him and the girl. "Now then. My name is Kallen and thi is my older brother Shinji." She says in a sweet innocent voice, closing her eyes, giving a warm smile, and holding her hand out to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 pm

A soft chuckle escaped Airis as she grinned over at the two, it did sound like they were close and real siblings much like her and her brother. These two didn't seem to bad, in fact they were harmless little innocent kids who didn't sound like they were out to harm the plants anyways. Not like she needed to be a protective mother bear anyways though she could be it. Her hand reached out to gently shake the young girls hand, so they were Kallen and Shinji, didn't seem that odd nor like anyone trying to pretend to be these kids so yes she would go with her intuition.

"Nice to meet you Both, I am Gaia... or well Goddess of Nature so any sort of equivalent names work."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Kallen happily shook Gaia's hand and smiled very sweetly. After hearing what Gaia said, Kallen looked at Shinji with a bit of confusion. "Hey doesn't nature mean like...everything?" Kallen asked as she lets go of Gaia's and. "Yeah kinda. Pretty much everything around us right now." He says explaining it to his sister. Kallen looked around, shifting her dark green eyes back and forth before looking back at Gaia. "So you're the one who made this amazing place!?" Kallen asked cheerfully.

"Hmmm it's not very often you see a god around. Kind of odd, but pretty cool." Shinji says calmly while smiling at Gaia.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:03 am

Airis, ready to start laughing at the reaction she figured these two would do.... started to pout and sulk as she realized that they did not freak out as much as she thought they would. In fact they took it in stride and just seemed to be even a bit more social now then they were before if that was possible. However she couldn't help but smile and give a little shrug, oh well she shoulda known maybe her reputation preceded her here.

"Yeah I guess you could say I helped this place along... and yeah that is true its not that often but I love being in this realm most of the time... I don't mind if I run into others or not, though shhhh don't tell those religious zealots they think i'm some mystical beauty with flowing hair and robes and well... a curvy very curvy body."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 pm

The two of them stayed quiet and listened to what Gaia had to say. Kallen still a bit excited and Shinji just standing there nodding with his arms crossed. Once they heard Gaia describe what others thing of her, Shinji's eyes roamed her body, noticing her flowing hair and curvy figure from top to bottom. "Hmmm I can see why they think of you as that." He says grinning a bit and unfolding his arms. "No worries Ms. God lady, you're secret is safe with us." Kallen says smiling up sweetly at Gaia as she pulls on the long ears hanging down her hat.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Airis couldn't help but grin as she heard Shinji, seriously she wasn't what they made her out to be so she had no idea how he could think of that way as well. But the young girl called her ms god lady and that the secret was safe with them. The goddess reached over and patted the two on the top of their head with a little grin. "Knew I could tell you two weren't bad, and don't worry I got a brother myself so I know how stuck up and stiffy they are.... just can't help but be annoying to them to get them to lighten up."

A little flick of her finger though started to make a vine slowly grow from the ground, to hold up one of the talking flowers towards shinji, while a second one to the young girl. "They can't leave here but here talk to your hearts content if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:44 pm

As Gaia patted their heads, Kallen, being a little girl was happy from the patting and just giggled to herself. Shinji on the other hand didnt say anything. He felt a bit weird because the two of them looked about the same age and she was patting his head as if he was a kid, but he didn'd say anything about it just let it go. Afterwards the two of them took their flowers and started to talk to them. Kallen was talking up a storm while gripping her stuffed animal. "Hey Kiddo we're gonna have to be heading back in a little bit." Shinji said to Kallen. She looked at Shinji and nodded, and then turned back to keep talking.

Kallen walked over to Gaia looked at her with curiousity. "Excuse me, do you live here since you're the God of here? Kallen asked. Shinji walked over placed a hand on Kallens head, just to let her know he was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:13 am

Airis couldn't help but chuckle a little bit once she noticed that even though the young girl loved being patted on the head the other wasn't as enthusiastic about this. Well she had been around humans well enough and raised a few half ones that he was either at the point or farther along about not wanting to be treated like a kid. Well at least even though he is to or past that point he was still being nice to the plants so maybe she won't have any problems with these two.

They spoke their their flowers, but it didn't take long before the girls attention wavered to speak to her. "Actually I don't live here, I live somewhere else but I like to come here now and then to check up on the plants. They are special and one of a kind, they don't grow anywhere else so I need to make sure nothing is killing them."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Kallen was kind of surprised to hear that Airis didnt live in that area, but she figured that since she was a god that it made sense for Airis to not be in one place all the time. After figuring out what she wanted to know, Kallen skipped away and went back to socializing with the plants. Kallen would even make it to where it seems her stuffed animal was talking to the plants as well. Kind of like a little girl playing with dolls, giving the inanimate object its own voice and back story.

Shinji, once he was done talking to the plant, put it down and proceeded to talk to the god, who he was still a bit skeptical of. "So I have a question. Do Gods walk among humans and associate with them like this normally, or is this a rare thing?" He asked Airis. A thought popped into his head before he could let her answer. "By the way, being as little as she is now, I havent really explained the differences between the Gods and the Devils. Would you mind explaining it to her?" He added.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:10 pm

The goddess just chuckled as Kallen ran off to speak to the flowers with her stuffed toy, children at that age was so cute. She kind of missed having one around, the last one she had how long ago was that? She would have to check up on them sometime and grandkids and all those others from previous mortal lovers. But Shinji's questions though shook her out of her thought so she turned her attention towards him. He seemed to like the boring knowledge that his sister wanted to just play instead.

"Well depends on the gods themselves. I love being amongst the mortals, and have even taken on mortal lovers over the years. But my brother the War God doesn't like to associate much with mortals just their battles. Some probably don't even show up in this realm, also some like to show off who they are while others don't."

Airis frowned though in thought as she thought about his next question, and slowly gave a nod before she spoke. "Well this is just from my viewpoint, the whole thing about good and evil... Its all shades of grey, some gods are worse then some devils, and some devils are nicer then some gods... Then there are ones like me who are really rather neutral most of the time... But most of the time the devils are trying to use humans in a well... game of chess if you will... against gods, and gods are doing the same can be said. Yes I know far more different then what mortals teach but like I said I'm neutral to that kind of thing so its just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Shinji nodded at what he heard Airis said and understood that he had to pick a good time to let Kallen know the differences. Shinji had a feeling something was wrong, but he wasnt sure what it was. He looked around, but only saw Kallen and the other plants talking. Shinji looked back at Airis and before he could speak, an arrow flew down from the trees, shot Kallens hat off her head, and pinned it to the ground. Once the arrown hit the ground, it also hit one of the plants. It was a hidden poacher looking to collect the talking plants and sell them.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Airis swiftly turned to look towards the Poacher in the trees with a frown on her face. "Cover Kallen's ears and don't let her see alright?" Without even anymore movement from her, vines erupted from the ground to try to wrap themselves around the poacher's limbs. While her vines tried to capture the intruder, the humanoid figure of the goddess started to morph into more of a tiger then human. She landed on her four paws now as her tail started to twitch behind her in agitation as she growled over at the poacher.

"You picked a really bad day to try to harm the flowers with The Goddess of Nature here boy!!!!!" She roared out as she started to run towards him, even if he or she managed to escape her vines long enough to shoot more arrows then her threat would be more abrupt to divert attention from the kids. However vines, and the flowers, started to move to try to make a little shield for the kids to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Shinji saw Airis go for the poucher and saw as the plants tried to protect Kallen. Shinji picked Kallen up and held her in his arms. "You okay kiddo?" He asked her making sure she was unharmed. Kallen didnt speak, she just looked at the ground and pointed to her hat. Shinji removed the arrow from the hat and put it back on Kallens head. She looked back up at Shinji and smiled letting him know she was okay now.

"Come on lets see whats going on." Shinji put Kallen on his back and jumped to a high spot. There, they were able to see Airis going after the poacher.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:52 pm

It didn't take long for Airis' stride in her tiger form to get to where the now held Poacher was, she immediately pounced on him. The vines however just moved and kept hold of him as he started to scream for someone to help him get this thing off him. Airis however just had a feral grin sweep over her face before she spoke. Though as her words came out the poacher's eyes widened as he realized just who was before him.

"Oh I am going to enjoy making you pay for what you attempted to do, maybe you might get released sometime in the future because nobody got hurt though.... Say hello to my friends." The goddess just smirked a bit as the man yelled for the goddess's forgiveness as the vines and plants moved around him to suck him underground and slowly transport him to a more isolated place. She couldn't do anything too bad in front of the young girl after all.

When Airis turned around however she saw that the two kids were more curious then worried for their own safety. She couldn't blame them, who ever had a chance to watch a goddess go after a human in their lifetimes? "It is okay I sent him away. He won't be bothering this place again."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Shinji was kinda impressed at what he saw Airis do. He didnt bother to cover Kallens eyes because it wasnt the first time she has seen abnormal things. The two saw as Airis made her way back to them and heard her speak. "That was kind of interesting." "More like really cool!" They both said. Seems like a god would do whatever it takes to protect what they care for. "That was unexpected. You seem like you usually like to keep peace instead of hurt people." Shinji added snickering a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Airis gave a massive tiger yawn before her body slowly started to go back into its previous humanoid shape as she walked towards Shinji and Kallen. She chuckled though as they seemed to fawn over the spectacle rather then run in terror. However she just shrugged as she looked at the two, and the comment about her keeping peace instead of hurting people. "Oh I am just neutral really, I don't care about the games they play. But what I do care about is those who harm plants, animals, really for sport and not survival... like making money off of it solely while not even thinking about giving them proper care... Those are the people I get rid of, oh and those who hurt those I care about or my mortal descendants"
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:04 pm

After hearing what Airis said, she hopped off of Shinji and started to run towards the outward forest area. "Bye Ms. Goddess Plant Lady! It was nice meeting yoou!" She says waving at Airis. Shinji sighed as he sees Kallen run off. "Seems like we're leaving. Sorry about that, maybe we'll meet again." Shinji says smiling. He turned and followed Kallen out, chasing her.

{Leaves Topic}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical? Musical?(Shinji)   Magical? Musical?(Shinji) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1