Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_vote_lcapFamily is all there really is (Airis) I_voting_barFamily is all there really is (Airis) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Family is all there really is (Airis) I_vote_lcapFamily is all there really is (Airis) I_voting_barFamily is all there really is (Airis) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Family is all there really is (Airis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RuGaard

RuGaard

Family is all there really is (Airis) Empty
PostSubject: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 am

The room laid out before the crimson haired god was massive, mostly covered in weapons of fallen generals and trophies of his many victories. The bed was in a state of disarray appearing to be used as simply another flat surface to pile things upon. A gilded map was emblazed across a large table in the center of the room, what looked like ants crawled in two columns toward each other divided along the banks of a river on the map. With two massive hands pressed on the table the soldier looked at the map with great interest the marking of a phoenix glowed bright to match his eyes. Two armies fight for power, for glory they wait at the dividing river…One army hopes to hold the position through the night while the other tends to flank them farther down river. A sound strategy but with the drop in temperature the most of their men will die of fever after the battle.

RuGaard in a growl of annoyance waved his hand over the map and almost instantly the groves in the table that made up the map started to fill in and change once more like clay under an artist’s skilled fingers. When the shifting stopped it was no longer a map but a portrait of a much younger RuGaard holding a small knife while carving a small feline like animal from a piece of drift wood while a younger looking girl cupping a flower that seemed to be growing from the sand in her hands.

“Oh dear little sister what happened to those happier times?” When he spoke his voice was sad and far away as if he was reliving that very memory. RuGaard waved his hand once more and his bed was cleared as he fell back and decided to relive happier memories.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 am

The silent flapping wings of an owl slowly spread out as an owl who had been perched outside, who was watching and listened, started to glide slowly in. As the little animal started to land on an open window however the body started to stretch and disfigure itself... Soon a young woman was there where the owl was as she grinned over at the other god who had went to rest after he had spoken about the good old days. A vine slowly grew from the table, the gift she had given to her dear brother and stretched over towards him with a flower that slowly grew from the end.

"You know brother, if you wanted those times again all it takes is to live your life like you used to instead of being such a destructive war god right?"

Airis couldn't help but grin as she spoke, and jumped into the room from the window without a care in her leaf like outfit and short ish green leaf like hair. She was in her summer form really, she liked it most lately so she appeared as that but of course barefoot like always just to feel the ground... even in a disgusting place like this with piles everywhere. "And sheesh, don't you clean up for yourself? What about getting yourself a mortal to help you out? or an angel or something?"
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 am

The flap of wings caught the weary god’s attention, but yet he remained still as the sent changed from feathers to a summer’s breeze. “Dearest sister must you always eavesdrop upon me?” RuGaard sat up as the vine reached out for her spouting a single flower in greeting to its creator, no matter how many times he had seen it still amazed him that she had created a semi sentient table. When she started nagging him about the mess he fell backwards onto the bed and with a wave of his hand the room shimmered like a mirage and suddenly everything was crisp and clean; respectable of any general.

”A god should never use a mortal little sister even you know that; it is the basic most cardinal rule; as for cleaning I believe I have just proven that I am able to do so in the blink of an eye.” He looked at her with deep amber eyes, ”You know that I can no more stop being a war god than you can stop being a flower child.” A grin crossed his lips as he called her by his nick name for her knowing she disliked it and halfway hoping she would retaliate against him; for an instant it was almost as if they were the children in the table once more.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Airis just grinned as she slid off the window and started to walk in amongst the room, of course she had to snoop he was her brother after all. She was concerned about him and his warmongering it got him too riled up and he might do something bad. "Of course I do, your my brother I have to make sure to keep you in check at least somewhat" She couldn't help but chuckle and move towards the table she had given her brother, only to just sit on it as it felt better for her to be on then anything else in the room.

"You know what I mean, for companionship at least even if you can do it with a sweep of your hand silly. I liked it when I had that one guy around, he was rather cute and good at a conversation. Of course it ended after he ruined a bit of nature but still it was fun while it lasted silly. Airis completely ignore the flower girl comment as she just smiled innocently over at you and bobbed her head from side to side. "You still need to chill man, or at least have some fun now and then. Its not like your called on ALL the time by those people who want your help with their petty squables right?"
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 pm

RuGaard looked at his sister his face stoic “Airis, little sister, you know best of all that for mortals history is nothing more than one long war, with a brief armistice every few decades or so.” He spoke in a monotone as if he had said that very line over and over before. “As for a companion, I am sorry little sister but I do not fraternize with humans as you are soooo fond of doing.” RuGaard was picking a fight and he knew it he wanted her to be mad and yell at him like she had when they were children so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 am

Airis just rolled her eyes as he spoke of how that mortals have war all the time because of their history. He had told her so many times she could hear it in her sleep if she wanted and never forget. But really she didn't care as long as her realm was safe, which sometimes it wasn't but it was hard to stop because it was her brothers domain. But a sulk swiftly went across her face as she stared at Ru with a stoic look along with the sulk somehow.

"Yes, because apparently I don't care enough about you to try to keep you happy and content because I am worried you are lonely and need a companion. Nevermind I know you want to use my many descendents through the years as some sort of army or whatnot because I tend to find mortal lovers a lot and have grand kids and later generations from earlier relations." Airis slightly snapped back at Ru, she didn't know why he always had to pick a fight with her. She wanted him to be happy was that so wrong? Though he was just so... so.... UGH!!
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 am

RuGaard smiled, he was getting under his sister’s skin. With a heavy sigh and the creak of his leather armor Ru got to his feet and walked over to Airis’ side. It was true he had envisioned making his sister’s mistakes into something more useful and what was more useful than an army if the gods ever went to war? The smile on his face slowly turned to a sly grin, “Oh I know of your ‘children’ dear sister, but I also know how short their father’s lives tend to be; Mother Nature’s curse I’ve heard tell is that she can never keep the one she loves. The more primitive mortals say that when it rains it is you crying, one tear for every one of your lost lovers.”

In truth it was partly RuGaard’s doing for her lovers dying off so soon; to put simply none of them were worthy of Airis. Not one of those mortals passed his tests to be worthy of this flower child, and each knew the cost of failure when they were offered the test. Of course, he hadn’t told his sister of the goings on behind their loss she’d never forgive him nor trust him for the rest of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Airis's eyes narrowed as she looked at Ru with a glower, she was now rather riled up and frankly ready to rip out anyones throat with the fangs of a sabertooth so to speak. That sly smile made her even more itchy to just mess up ru.... But no his words hurt her far more deeply. It was true that they lead unnaturally short lives, those mortals who chose to be with her ran the risk of other mortals calling them blasphemous and actions happening of the sort.

Swiftly vines shot from the table to try to wrap around Ru, covered in thorns of course to try to cause more harm. She couldn't kill him but she was not in the mood anymore for one of their childish banter.s "And you will do well to remember that any I find to be guilty of helping that along I will deal with dear.... brother... I suggest we change the subject before you severely piss me off."
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am

RuGaard knew that he had defiantly knew he hit a nerve as his peace loving sister, he did not move as the vines entangled him in their thorny grasp. A wicked grin slowly spread across his face as he felt the thorns start to dig into his flesh “What, dear sister, are you implying? Could it be that you expect me of having something to do with your lovers unfortunate demise, what was his name again…James…Richard…no that wasn’t it…David? I never seem to remember mortals names they come and go SO fast.” RuGaard spoke, the power flowing through his voice was evident with the inflexion he put towards his last few words.

When Airis threatened him with her anger Ru nearly burst out with laughter, but he knew that when a peaceful person is driven to fight there is few things that can stand before them. The room around them quivered like it was being seen through a heat haze, as he spoke the venom in his voice just as potent as his sister’s “You forget yourself, sister. You might be stronger than I, but we are not in your domain any longer here on the arena floor you are in my domain. Here I am the victor…” The room started to change as the walls seem to spread out and become coliseum seating the floor changed to skull ridden sand pit broken weapons littering the floor around them.

A spectral crowd cheered from somewhere off in the distance as the vines around RuGaard sparked and burned shriveling up as the fell to the sand. Ru’s armor had changed drastically becoming the plate armor of a Paladin, though it was simply for intimidation if she did decide to fight it would quickly be shed for his more versatile lighter armor. “…Here I am the Champion, and I will not be threatened by any within my own demain.” He drew Clarent from its sheath and held it with the blade pointed towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Airis glowered over at her brother... but seeing how... eager he was to annoy her and get ready for a fight she rolled her eyes and turned her back to her as she started to leave. "You know what, until you get off your kick of trying to make me fight you all the time.... You are no longer my brother God of War. Good luck to your.... armies and wars.... hope the trees don't pick them off...." She snarled back warningly. It was true right here was his domain.... but where his mortal armies fought was alot of the times in her own domain. Since he was her brother she tried to not interfere and made sure damage was minimal.... but no more she was through with this.

Quickly she turned back into her owl form and flew off, she needed to go back to the mortal world to cool off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family is all there really is (Airis)   Family is all there really is (Airis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family is all there really is (Airis)
Page 1 of 1