Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_voting_barRush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_voting_barRush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Shinji can feel the thief tugging at his hair as he lays on the ground. He also sees the other theif pull the halberd out his chest and walk up to them unharmed. "You guys are good I'll admit...but.." Shinji stopped in his sentence and transformed completly. He lifted his lower body off the ground, gripped the head of the thief that was holding his hair with his feetpalms, and tossed they into a building. Once he was back on his feet, Shinji glared at the other theif and dusted himself off.

"I cant let those other guys win and I be the only one lose!" He says. He then grabbed both of the other thiefs arms, gripped them, and hit him with a hard headbutt. This made the thief fly back, having both of his arm be ripped out of its joints still being held by Shinji, dripping blood. "Get back up this time you son of a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Rohas was on the wet ground floor, he wasnt hurt that bad thankfully. He rubbed his head and sighed. "That was not fun." he said but soon after that he was being dragged by his foot by the creature. It tossed him to a pile of boxes, then lifted him up again and tossed to a brick wall. Rohas groaned in pain, but in general he wasnt that hurt.

The massive creature rushed towards him, Rohas slammed his fist to the ground letting his golden aura sink in. He created a round dome with spikes outside of it, it was made of solid ground. Rohas sat down and crossed his legs inside the dome, and thought for a moment. The massive creature got stabbed in his shoulder by the spikes. "This has grown to be quite troublesome." he said slowly standing. He touched his palms to the inside of the dome. He had two long spike jet out piercing the massive on in the chest and the other in the face.

Rohas turned off his defenses. Little did he know it was over, the massive one pulled himself free and his injuries healed. He was growing bigger, and grapped Rohas and threw above the buildings he would land about a roof away from Ryuji. Although his crash looked painful he had a solid thing golden shield covering his back from taking any damage.

He would nod at Ryuji. "Hey man how are you holding up!?" he asked in a playful tune. The massive creature he was fighting grew larger, to about fifteen feet. It was making its way towards them. Rohas saw what it seemed like a young girl on a roof top getting pretty close. He saw her aura it was a deep red, which was either really bad or hopefully good. All Rohas knew was she either a huge threat, with dangerous intentions or she was going to leave them alone. Red was very hard color to read, especially deep red. This young girl could have some passion in her thats one thing red represented. But that wasnt a high chance.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Ryuji saw Rohas fighting a rather large... thing. He smirked at the comment. " good and you? " he replied. Ryuji ripped the knife out of his leg and dropped it. He grabbed the last man by his throat and shocked him. The man died so easily. As the body dropped he saw the girl watching. He then sw who it was. He grew shocked why was she here now of all times. He sighed and looked over at Rohas " need some help? "
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Ookami lifted a hand gingerly from her pocket. With a single flick of her finger, all their enemies had fallen dead, including the giant. She ripped out her sword. "Alma escurridor.". The souls of the fallen enemies were absorbed into her sword. She sighed slightly as some of her energy drained. She placed the sword into its sheath as she placed her hand back into her pocket. She kept a small smirk as she started walking towards them again. "I asked a question, my follower. Who do you think will clean this mess up?". Her voice was quiet monotone and her appearance didn't seem threatening, but underneath was something quiet dark. "I want an answer.". She stopped a few feet away from them, her blue glass eyes staring them down as her face stayed as soft as an angels.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Shinji tossed aside the severed arms and saw the thief was not moving, so he had to only focus on the other one. With out hesitation, he picked up his halberd and sliced off the other thiefs body across his waist, seeing bost parts of his bosy fall to the ground having the blood mix with the rain. Shinji sighed and rehooked his halberd onto his back. "Man...my hair is all wet." He says looking at the wet hair on his arms and tail. He shrugged it off, grabbed the upper half of the still alive thief and walked away from the area and went back to where the other were, dragging the thiefs body.

When he got to the others, he saw that everything was all quiet now. "Hey guys seem like you're all done here....Who's the chick?" Shinji says as he stands next to Ookami. He was holding the severed upper half of the thief over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Rohas chuckled "Help would be nice." he said but he wouldnt need it after all. The young girl seemingly killed them all. Rohas made a shocked face, truthfully he was quite dissapointed he was enjoying himself. But now all the fun was over, all this for a simple robbery. Rohas stood up and sighed. He heard the girls question, it was towards Ryuji but he figured he would answer. Since he was the prince of this land.

"All this will be cleaned in no time. It is not the first time Miyazki has had attacks like this, then construction would be on it by tomorrow maybe even sooner then that. But what does matter to you?" Rohas asked her not being rude or anything, but he wanted to know. Her deep red aura striked was very vibrant.

Rohas looked at the guys arrival. He finished his fights, Rohas was impressed. Rohas made a disgusted face to the upper half of the creature that was still alive. "Eewww really bro." he said pointing to it. But he guessed it had to be done. Rohas needed answers to the questions he had.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Ryuji stood stunned as she talked to him there. He looked around hrm. " I didn't think of that, I simply defended myself M'lady. " he said. He looked over at Rohas " If I were you just be quiet, she is very dangerous. " The look on Ryuji's face turned normal. He sighed this would be a interesting meeting. He smirked time to sit back and watch. He looked up as the rain slowly stopped. Hey maybe stars would still be out.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:52 pm

She quirked an eyebrow as she gave a small chuckle. She walked closer to the two, getting distance from the new person who had joined. "Well, seems like i need to make a statement in this town. My name is Ookami Akane. Also known as the Devil lord and the 2nd ranked devil of death.". She smiled as she kept a calm angelic composure as she walked closer to Ryuji. "And as for it being my business would be that someone of my status should know about everything right? But I guess everything is under control.". She glazed her blue eyes from the hooded man to her demon follower. "Ryuji, I can understand and accept that answer. Next time think things through more properly. Especially since you fallow under me. I don't want my demons to have bad names.". She chuckled calmly as she went back to looking to the other two. "Now, what are your names?". Even though she had already known who they were, she still liked asking.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Shinji tossed the half body onto the ground and saw the thief breathing heavily. He then heard the girl say she was the devil which made him worry for a second, but she seemed a bit harmless at the moment. "Oh yeah, umm I'm Shinji Storm." Shinji says answering Ookami's question. He feels the rain stop falling and he shakes and wrings the water out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Rohas eyes went in shock. Despite his royalty status this was the first time he encountered a devil. He never met a God or devil before, so this was quite something for him. Atleast in his eyes. "I am Rohas Mars Ultor prince of Miyazaki." he said he just remembered he never really introduced himself to the others. And he didnt even know their names this would be a great time to make late introductions.

Rohas went over to the body, or what was left of it. He needed answers on why his city.

"First off what are you guys? and what are your goals?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Ryuji sighed. Well it seems she does not want to kill them thats pretty good. So Shinji and Prince Rohas. " In case you did not hear I am Ryuji " He said with a smirk. He bowed to each of them. He looked up, hey the clouds were gone too. He liked this stars began to show with a full moon. He looked over at Rohas. He was trying to question a half dead theif. He walked this man would die soon. Ryuji placed his hand on his chest sending eletrical surges in his heart to keep it pumping the other on his head doing the same keeping the brain reacting.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Ookami sighed heavily as she sat down and turned her attention to the midnight sky. She didn't care for getting involved in to situations like these. True she was a devil, but she almost had a human heart, if she had a heart that is. She distanced herself from the boys as she watched the sky with dream eyes. Her blue haired covered her face so that no one could see her face as she starred off into her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Shinji scratched his head as Rohas questioned the thief and was kinda amazed at how Ryuji zapped him and kept him from dying on them. "Well ya know guys, its been real but Im gonna split. Seems like I've started enough trouble. But no doubt we'll meet again" He says laughing a bit. He turned his back to them, waved to the guys, and bowed to the girl. Once that was done he started to walk in an opposite direction of the group.

{Leaves Topic}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rush Hour..Clear the Streets   Rush Hour..Clear the Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2