Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_vote_lcapMystery of the Night Kind (open) I_voting_barMystery of the Night Kind (open) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_vote_lcapMystery of the Night Kind (open) I_voting_barMystery of the Night Kind (open) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Mystery of the Night Kind (open) Empty
PostSubject: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:45 am

Sasha was walking around earth in a light creme colored sun dress. She was in search of the night meadows. A place where it was always night. It was a place that very few knew about but Sasha had been there many of times. It was always amazing to her.
Sasha had crossed into the meadows through the forest. Her sacred animal leo, an albino python was slinking behind her. Sasha decided maybe her normal goddess attire would do for now. Her cloths auddenly changed into a see thrwe skirt, ahorta underneth, a corset top, and her golden crown. This made leo more at ease around sasha as they walked around the beautiful meadows.
Sasha and leo finaly stopped walking after bout an hour. Sasha layed in the grass and leo started trailing up her body. Sasha smiled. "Isnt this nice Leo." Sasha asked happily. She loved the peace she felt.
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 am

Rohas was walking through the meadows the clues he found about the mysterious creatures that attacked his city led him here. Rohas had guards with him, but he had them stay at the front while he continued on. He just hated having guards on him the whole time. He enjoyed Jinx's presence though, she was a small fairy that followed Rohas from time to time.

Rohas was wearing his ordinary attire, his hood on his head. He spotted a young looking lady and her weird looking python close to her. Rohas never met a god before even him being half of one. So he thought this girl was just a regular girl.

Rohas rushed closer to her, but didnt want to startle the python. But he noticed the meadows had a enchanted feeling to it. He stood and looked up at the moon for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:04 am

Sasha sensed someone near and she gently stroked leo on his head. "I wonder who that is?" She whisered. She turned her head slightly to look and she saw a man. She looked him up and down and then returned her gaze bak to her snake. "We'll let him come over to us." Sasha said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 am

Rohas looked back at the young girl, and rubbed his chin. He pondered what a girl like her was doing around the night meadows. After a couple of seconds of over thinking things. He finally decided to approach her, but it was to late. His guards were looking through the forest themselves disobeying orders.

Three gaurds with spears rushed towards her, and pointed their weapons at the girl. "Have you seen the Prince of Miyazaki"

Rohas went crazy with shock. He rushed over quickly "HEY! didnt I give orders to stay at the front!" he pushed them back from her. The guards simply bowed in the prince's presence. And stepped way back from them. Rohas looked at the girl. It felt different for some reason. She didnt feel human, and Rohas couldn't read her aura at all. "I apologize." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:21 am

Sasha was a bit starttled from the gaurds and her snake went slithering off. She quickly stood up off the geound when the man who had been looking at her told the gaurds to stop. Sasha was slightly annoyed. Her snake slithered off and she had weapons pointed at her. Sasha was never one to loose her cool so she stayed calm. She looked at the man and knew he was someone of importance. "Hmph not a good way to hit it off with someone." Sasha said a soft smile playing across her pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 am

Rohas eyes went wide, he didnt know what she meant by that exactly. He took off his hood, and scratched the back of his head and laughed a little. "Again apologizes. My guards have a hard time listening nowadays." he said honestly. Rohas was looking for some sort of sign of aura from her, but he couldnt see it. It was annoying to him in a way. Now he was almost ceertain that this young lady could not be human at all.

But she seemed so nice and soft. Rohas dropped his hand he felt bad and tried to think of something for surprising the girl. "But if I may asl what you doing here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:37 am

Sasha smiled and looked at the man. “Its all right." Sasha sad. She was hopping Leo wasnt to far away. He was sometimes so hard to find. Sasha gently bit at her bottom lip thinking about it. Her eyes which had been pointed downward were now looking up at the man. Her green eyes scanned him one last time and then returened to his gaze. "Im just relaxing. Getting some fresh air." Sasha said. "What are you doin out here?" Sasha asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 am

Rohas was looking down fixing his gloves. "Looking for some clues on...certain people." he answered her question. He looked back up and noticed her smirk, she was a pretty girl. He was avoiding telling her of his royal blood, he never liked to talk about it at all. He would prefer people didnt know he was a prince.

Rohas then noticed the weird looking python was gone. He felt bad again. "Your snake...do you need help looking for it?" he asked taking out a chocolate bar and breaking it into pieces and throwing them in his mouth. He was addicted to chocolate he couldnt help it. Jinx came over to his shoulder and sat down, her small smile was cute. Rohas gave her a small piece of chocolate, and she nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 am

Sasha sighed. "No he will come back when hes ready." Sasha said. She looked at the cute pet the man hand and then realized she forgot to introduce herself. "By the way im sash. Its nice to meet you." Sasha said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 am

"I am Rohas, nice to meet you." he said smiling. Rohas was trying to get a read from her again but it just wasnt happening. Rohas had to ask what she was, he had to know. Rohas stepped closer to her and looked at her. "If you dont mind me asking...are you human?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 am

Sasha smiled but her amile turned into a giggle. "No im not human. Guess again." Sasha said. She was rather playful at night so she enjoyed this little game that she started.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:26 am

Rohas scratched his head, it seemed she wanted to start this little game he was down for it. He was going to get her race, sooner or later. But now he knew she wasnt a human. So that was off his mind. "Do to your looks you have to be a...angel of somesort! Tell me im wrong." he said standing proud thinking he got it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 am

Sasha blushed softly. She liked the compliment Rohas had given h#r. "Well I like your compliment but sadly im no angel. Guess again." Sasha said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 am

Rohas was dumb folded he really thought he had it right. She didnt have the wings for a fairy or anything like that. And with her nice pressence she couldnt be a demon or devil they were always depressing or just angry. Rohas rubbed his chin and thought hard. "UUUmmmmm mer...no no no vam no no no...well you cant be a God." he said completely tossing the idea out. He continued to think rubbing his chin and looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:49 am

Sasha chuckled softly. She walked closer to Rohas and put a finger to his chin and lifted up softly. "Well I mean I could be a goddess." Sasha said winking hoping that rohas would get her less than subtle hint. Sasha lovex this amall guessing game.y
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:56 am

Rohas eyes went in shock for a moment, he considered it for a moment then her aura flared to him. Now that he knew what she was, he would be able to get a more distinct look at her. Her aura color was a goldish white it was quite pretty, it matched with his because of its golden hue.

"A goddess? wow. Never saw a Goddess before never seen a god either. But a Goddess thats something so that explains the looks. Well if you want to know I am half a god. I guess a Demi god I go by." he said still kinda shocked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 am

Sasha smiled and looked into Rohas eyes. "Hmmmm so that would explain your presence." Sasha said releasing Rohas chin. "Iv never actually met a demi god before." Sasha said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:17 am

Rohas smirked. "Well here I am in the flesh." he said bowing gracefully. He rose back up and crossed his arms, now that her aura was visible Rohas relaxed his mind. "Sooo a Goddess. What are the Goddess of exactly?" he asked pondering on what she actually governed.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 am

Sasha smiled. She debated on how to answer that question. Some people didnt get what she meant but Rohas being a demi god might. "Well im the goddess of life. Anything living I can control and I can give and take life. Even though taking life is more deaths job.“ Sasha said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ross

Ross

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

OCC: I hope you guys dont mind me joining in

Ross was out and about looking for Sasha, when he found her talking with another man. He didnt seem too dangerous, but he couldnt be sure. Sasha's protection was his main priority. He walked over to Sasha and the man and once he got there he put kneeled down on one knee and placed one fist on the ground and placed the other across his chest as he bows to Sasha after taking his hood from over his head. "Pardon my intrusion Mi'lady. Is everything okay?" Ross asked Sasha, keeping his head down as he spoke trying not to make eye contact, in respect to Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Sasha looked and smiled at her right hand Ross. "Oh Ross." She was slightly taken back from his presence but but nodded for him to get up. "Everything is Fine" Sasha said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Night Kind (open)   Mystery of the Night Kind (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1