Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Chances of a life time (Open) I_vote_lcapChances of a life time (Open) I_voting_barChances of a life time (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Chances of a life time (Open) I_vote_lcapChances of a life time (Open) I_voting_barChances of a life time (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gintoki

Gintoki

Chances of a life time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 am

Gin never had a use for pleasure of the flesh. So how did he end up in a red light district even he doesn't know why. It was rumored that secret underground gambling by thugs had taken their business inside red light districts, and this rumor was right. Soon all of the bars and other places Gin used to go to to gamble had fallen short on gamblers and everyone was moving into the red light district. Though Gin didn't really like it, it wasn't a bad change of pace. So he thought he could go try it out for a little. If he didn't really like it then he'd just make everyone go back to regular gambling back inside their old bars.

Gin entered into some stores and was welcomed by beautiful women everywhere. But this isn't what he wanted. He wanted to do some gambling already. Though most of the places where he went to didn't really have much gambling in it. Only all women. This was getting annoying, and that's when he decided to raise up his luck a little. With this he should finally be able to get what he wanted. Exactly the next place he entered had it. The reason why everyone gambles here instead of their. It was because over here, you could gamble over both woman and men for your own lustful desires. Money had a big part-take in it too. If you win, you get woman and money. Every mans dream. But if you loose, you might even end up loosing part of your family.

Though since Gin didn't have to care about loosing his own family, he decided to play anyway. Not like he was going to loose anyway, but he never knew that it might take away someones life. Gin asked for one of their hardest games, and since he was known as one of the worlds biggest gamblers. They gave him a special pass. They entered him into a different room was there was a blind-folded woman tied up to a pole and had an apple on her head. One of the men walked up to Gin and explained the rules for him.

"The games simple, we give you an arrow and you take a shot. If you kill the woman, we'll throw you off the streets and put you in as a criminal so we can get a bounty off you. Don't even hit the apple nor the woman then we sell you off as a sex slave or simple slave. Hit the apple and you obviously win 3 bags of money as well as the woman tied up. You can take her as long as you want after you win this. BUT! You only get one shot. Use it well."

Gin had no clue he was entering a gamble that was so un-human. Normally he'd say no to this and walk off, but he didn't feel right just leaving that woman there to die such a pathetic death. He took the arrow off the man and aimed it at the woman, looking at other people around him killing the women strapped onto the polls and missing their only chance. It took him a while to put on a straight face and look at the woman right in front of him. Naturally he increased his own luck but was still hesitating to fire the arrow for some reason. It was already 100% he was going to hit the apple, but he didn't know what he was afraid of. On the last second before he fired the arrow he closed his eyes and waited as that arrow was still in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 am

Spoiler: TL'DR:
At that moment, Scarlett felt like she had prayed to all the gods and goddesses to let this man be skilled enough to hit the appropriate target. The few seconds of anticipation felt like eternity. And at last, she felt the arrow pierce the object above her head, rolling down as it hit the ground. Everyone was left speechless of disbelief.

"Damn lucky bastard." The man grunted as he took his knife and with a single wave of his hand, the ropes were cut into pieces, freeing Scarlett's hands.

The girl sighed and untied her blindfold, eyes narrowing slightly upon the presence of light. She massaged her wrists gently which were still stinging with pain, but before she could regain most of her composure, she was pushed from the back, causing her to stagger forward towards another stranger. Scarlett tilted her head up to take a better look at him: blue hair and (blue? brown?) eyes. So this was the man who had such great archery skills.

The coordinator of the game tossed him three bags of gold and waved his hand off. "You got your reward. Now scram kid." He groaned and headed off to handle the other games.

Scarlett cleared her throat and played with the strands of her hair as she stared off at a distance. "I guess.. I should thank you." she spoke with her distinctive accent, "..for not being stupid enough as to miss the mark."
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm

"I guess.. I should thank you...for not being stupid enough as to miss the mark."

Gin smirked as the girl gave her thanks to him complementing yet insulting him at the same time. He chucked two bags of money at the girl and turned away waving his hand off. "Nah, I'm as stupid as hell. I'm just a lucky bastard is all. Now shut up and take my money." Gin threw his third and final bag at the man coordinating the games here. Itching for another round " Sorry, but i won't be satisfied with only one woman. I want as many as I can get." Gin was aiming for all the girls in this place. He wanted tot take them all and free them before he burned this place down because he didn't like it that much. But that's after he wins all the girls over here.

Gin leaned his head over his shoulder looking at the girl again "You can leave anytime you want you know, might as well hurry before you get turned into a sex slave or something." Gin grabbed another arrow from the man and started to aim it at another woman. He was going to take another shot until the coordinator grabbed Gins arm and stopped him there. He was giving out a serious face and giving Gin a death stare as he was holding onto his arm even harder.

"Oi mate, I don't give away these girls just so you could let them go. If you honestly insist on leaving then I'll give you both a place to stay. Right here is what you'll call home sweat home." Countless thugs and other workers circles around Gin and the girl as they were holding intimidating weapons. Gin looked around and sighed a little. He gave a little smile as he was walking up to the girl and grabbed her as if he was holding her tight. "Fine then~ I'll make this girl mine anyway, but as I said before. I'm not satisfied with only one, I prefer having them all if I could." Gin looked back at the girl and whispered into her ear "Gomen, just go with the act for now okay?~"

The man smirked at the two telling his men to put down their arms. "Alright, I'll let you have another shot for these women. But. The girl has to be the one to shoot. Not you." Though Gin wasn't even that great of an archer, the coordinator still didn't want him to do the shooting. He'd prefer to have his bets on the girl loosing it. Gin pushed the girl forward and smiled "Sure, I have no problem with that. Blindfold her if you like. I wont mind" The men laughed as Gin gave the suggestion about blindfolding her. They didn't ask any questions about his stupidity, but instead just blindfolded the girl and gave her the arrow. None of them knew about Gin manipulating the luck around her and just waited for her to shoot and miss as they grinned in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 am

OOC: sorry for the late reply. had a busy day yesterday. XD

IC:

There was something about this man that kept Scarlett attached to him. Compared to most of the gamblers in the place, he looked so gentle, and calm, and collected... and rude! Scarlett gasped slightly as he tossed her the two bags of gold and told her to 'shut up' and leave. Her eyes narrowed in irritation before she turned around and walked away.

"Hmp. Never wanted to stay in this place anyway." she grumbled as she headed for the door and reached for the knob. However, she was grabbed before she could do so, and she shot an even more annoyed glare.

"Gomen, just go with the act for now okay?~" he whispered, much to Scarlett's surprise. He was planning on releasing all these girls? Just how idiotic could he be?

Since he owed the person a favour, Scarlett agreed without a word and went along with his game. She smirked upon hearing she would be the one to shoot. Archery was mere child's play to someone who had been with a bow since young. "Bring it, newbies." she spoke confidently in a form of a challenge. Though her confidence dropped all the way down when the man suggested to blindfold her. An archer relies mostly on her form and eyesight, and restraining one of those leads to complete failure. "Th-that isn't really necessary... y'know. Ahaha. Seriously."

As expected, despite her protests, she still found herself blindfolded once again. A soft sigh escaped past her lips as she took the bow and arrow. Her heartbeat raced as she pulled the arrow against the string and raised it up to an estimated level. Her form was perfect: shoulders, arms, elbow, and stance. The big challenge is.. the aim. One wrong move and she'll either kill a person, or be sold into some group as a slave.

Scarlett caught her breath as she took a few seconds of concentration. Being a natural wizard, she could feel something odd about the atmosphere - something was different. Finally, her hand released the arrow and it shot forward, the sound of wind cutting could be heard once again. Then, the arrow piercing something. Scarlett quickly lowered the cloth obscuring her vision and stared silently at the apple that had been struck by the arrow.

"Graaah! You've got to be kidding me!" she exclaimed, astonished of her own capability. No. Impossible. Something's not right. She pondered over as her eyes wandered over to the coordinators who were caught in surprise as well, then to the man beside her. She was positive he had something to do with it; his actions of being confident enough to let a girl do the shooting AND suggested to use blindfold were definitely suspicious. Then her eyes widened. Don't tell me... telekinesis?

"Defrauding! They're working together! Get them, boys!" The leader's signal was all it took for the thugs to surround the two with their weapons readied before them. Scarlett took a step back and glared at the leader. "I should've known they don't play fair." She quickly dashed forward and dodged one of their attacks to quickly grab the quiver of arrows pinned at the wall and slung it across her back. She took three and pulled it against the string, aiming flawlessly, and released to strike their legs.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:41 am

Gintoki was not surprised as the girl had gotten the arrow straight onto the apple. He merely just smirked and clapped his hands in applause as everyone's face was in surprise "Hai hai!~ And that makes it our win. Now for the next girl! Also if you could give the money to the girl with the sliced apple on her head that would be helpful." Gin found it amusing seeing a surprised reaction on everybody's face. It's like non of them actually believed in luck. Was it that hard to beleive that the arrow hit the apple twice in a row? Might be near impossible but not one hundred percent impossible. Gin looked back at the coordinator who still had his mouth nearly a meter wide open not believing what he saw with his eyes. At that moment the man had put on a more serious face and looked back at Gin with more anger.

"Defrauding! They're working together! Get them, boys!"

Gintoki gave a little sigh as he should of known something like this was going to happen. Since Gintoki wasn't really much of a fighter he simply raised his hands trying to act all innocent in front of them. That's when Gin saw the girl that had taken the last shot take three arrows and shot them all in the mens legs. Gintoki might of been luckier than he thought. One of the men though grabbed Gintoki's arms and locked them behind his back making sure he wouldn't move. "You ain't leaving this place nor is that new girl of yours. We're gonna make sure you pay for pulling whatever tricked you done there"

Gintoki was annoyed on how this man wasn't letting him go and accusing him of cheating in this game "Oi oi, I didn't cheat. Don't you beleive me? And by the way, if all you guys are over here. Then what will happen if there's a fire outside? They'll need man power to put it out won't they?" The man laughed as the thought of a fire being made right now at this exact moment would be impossible. That is until he smelled a little smoke in the air. While it seems to be one of the biggest coincidences in the world there was actually a fire starting outside. The smoke started to get larger and all the men ran away to help put the fire out. Gintoki was finally set free as the man who locked him went to go help out as well. Gin however, instead of helping putting out the fire he went to the girl who were fighting the men and grabbed her hand telling her to run away already. "C'mon, you never know what's going to happen next. Best come with me if you don't wanna die here"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 am

Scarlett continued to fire arrows and dodge in quick succession as she started to eliminate them one by one, as though playing with her toys. The most thrilling parts was whenever one of the thugs got too close, and she was forced to smack them head on with the bow. Scarlett was starting to forget the situation she was in and simply enjoyed playing with the weaklings. That is, until she noticed that the man from before was caught by one of them. She pulled an arrow against the string, closed one eye and aimed for a headshot at the thug, however, as she was about to let go, she heard what the guy said... about some fire outside or something.

Indeed, in a matter of seconds, the whole shop was caught in panic as the smell of smoke was in the air. Scarlett lowered her weapon as she watched them all leave to stop the fire, and the man from before took her hand to run away.

"Wait." she said as she took her hand back and ran to the room they were in before. Spotting a propped axe from a fallen thug she had taken out a while ago, she quickly grabbed it and sliced through the ropes that bind the other women used for the gamble. Since the whole place was in panic, these women added to the disastrous fate that had befallen upon this shop. "Heh. That should pay them back for using me."

Scarlett giggled and dashed back to the man, taking his hand this time as she led him outside to the parking lot and to her motorcycle. She turned around stared up at him with a smile of interest. "Your power is not telekinesis, is it? So then, what is your power?" she asked in curiosity as she clasped her hands behind her and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 am

Gintoki had completely forgot about the other hostages that were still tied and were about to loose their lives inside this fire. He considered it lucky that the girl that was fighting amongst the men remembered the other women and fried them before they left. It was a sudden change of position when the girl grabbed his hand heading towards outside instead of him grabbing hers. Gintoki was actually a little bit surprised when he realized the girl didn't just leave by herself after she saved everyone but instead took him with her to escape. Before he knew it Gintoki was already outside the car park with the girl free from those other men who were more than likely going to die getting caught in the fire, and since Gintoki didn't really like any of them. He decided to let their misfortune fall upon them and have them all killed inside that accident.

"Your power is not telekinesis, is it? So then, what is your power?"

A random question came out of the girls mouth as Gin was still trying to catch his breathe from the running and the smoke he inhaled. "Oh? You're pretty sharp aren't you? But don't you think it's a little rude to ask someone questions before you even introduce yourself?~ Well, not like I'm one to talk. You still don't know my name either do you? Which would you prefer to know? Name or power? If you don't give at least give me a name to call you then I won't share that much with you. After all, you are my new servant now aren't you?~ I did win you inside that little bet there didn't I?~" Gintoki had started to give a little smirk taking a closer look at the girl he had won. Maybe this wasn't such a bad day after all.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 am

Scarlett gave a few minutes to spare for the guy to catch his breath. She stared at him so awkwardly while he panted and coughed a little. How pathetically weak~ she thought with a smile and a soft chuckle. To think he was the one who saved her back there - it took harder than she thought to accept that fact. However, his replies were a little unexpected. He asked of her name in exchange of information about himself.

The girl raised an eyebrow and simply extended her arm for a handshake. "Scarlett." she muttered a little hesitantly. "Scarlett Valentine. Nice to meet you... I guess."

"After all, you are my new servant now aren't you?~ I did win you inside that little bet there didn't I?~"

Her eyes narrowed into slits as she leaned forward and glared at him deeply. "I was a substitute. You take the girl that I made a proxy for, not me. Got that, weakling?" Her intonation was that of a street punk as she gave him a threatening look. However, she soon heard the voice of one of the thugs behind her as they spotted the two, which quickly made her shudder and drop her bad-ass act.

She opened the seat compartment and grabbed her helmet, rode in and jammed the keys on the motorcycle and started the engine. She looked over her shoulder towards the man she was having a conversation with. "Hop in. I don't think it's safe for a newbie like you to be wandering around here after what happened." she stated behind her helmet as her hands locked the belt in place. Kicking the pedal and revving the engine, the motorcycle then sped out of the parking and away from the burning shop which started to crumble down upon its workers.

"Now that you have my name, answer my question before. What's your special ability?"
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:42 pm

"Scarlett Valentine. Nice to meet you... I guess."

As soon as Gintoki was about to give out his hand in exchange for a handshake the girl had immediately changed the topic arguing how she didn't actually belong to him and called him a weakling. Before Gintoki had the chance to defend himself one of the thugs already came after them and Scarlett had told him to get on her motorbike. Without being able to have a full conversation yet Gintoki just did as the girl said and got on the bike, yet even on the bike he wasn't saved from Scarlett's questions.

"Now that you have my name, answer my question before. What's your special ability?"

Gintoki smiled at Scarlett as she was still only interested inside his power and not even interested in his name. "Is that how you treat your new master? You don't even ask for my own name first, or do you just plan on calling me 'Goshuujin-sama~'?" Gintoki was never really going to respond to Scarlett with a straight answer. He always answered her questions with more questions. Though before he knew it there were already three thugs on their own motorbikes behind them chasing them as they were trying to get away.

"Well, looks like you got your chance to see my power. Aren't you lucky~" Gintoki said as he got out his hands holding his thumb and his index finger up imitating a gun with his bare hands. "BANG! BANG! BANG!" Gintoki screamed out those stupid words as he was pointing his fingers at the thugs behind them. Though this act seemed stupid at first one of the thugs actually lost control over his own motorbike and crashed it with the other two. This was their misfortune being laid upon them. Gin blew his fingers as if they were a real gun and looked back at Scarlett with a little smirk on his face "You wanna take a guess what my power is? Or do you already know that it's shooting invisible lasers from my fingers?~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 pm

It took almost every ounce of willpower she had not to throw this person out of her bike and run him over. He was a prick on her foot - an extreme annoyance. If it weren't for his interesting special abilities, she wouldn't have stuck with him this long. Scarlett simply focused on her driving as she decided not to retort. However, she realized there were three bikes following them behind. Although after a few minutes, their bikes collapsed before them.

Her eyebrows lowered as she glanced at her side mirror, the pair of cerulean eyes glowed slightly to use her magic and view everything in a slower state. It wasn't that he had 'invisible lasers' on his fingers; she could've sworn one of the thugs had his bike jammed or something - as though a single screw went off and the whole bike went down.

Scarlett narrowed her eyes. She slowed her driving and made a quick u-turn, then drove ahead against the traffic, going the opposite way to the flow of vehicles. She gulped lightly as she lowered the visor of her helmet to shield her eyes from the wind, then sped up her motorbike even more, stirring her bike expertly to avoid crashing on the incoming cars ahead. Let's see if I'm right.

Reaching an easy 120 kph, she suddenly turned her vehicle and leaned to her left, skidding the vehicle into a halt as it screeched against the ground. She already anticipated the action, thus had the time to lean to her left and avoid being separated from her bike, however, the sudden force was more than enough to throw a passenger of her bike out of his seat and be pummeled forward towards the incoming horde of vehicles ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Scarlett had not responded after the accident Gintoki caused. She continued to have curious looks on her face but she never asked Gintoki anything about it. Scarletts next movement made it seem like she spoke with actions rather than words. For no reason at all Scarlett had done a U-turn and was heading in straight to traffic with a high chance of them getting killed. Knwoing that this would end bad Gintoki raised his luck to make sure he didn't get into an accident at all. For some reason though, instead of staying on the bike Gintoki was already off it when scarlett had done her U-turn. Guess this must of just been the best place for him to be lucky not to get into an accident. Scarlett though still had her hands on the bike and didn't seem to notice that Gintoki had already gotten off. Because Gintoki only raised the luck for himself he didn't know if Scarlett was going to die now or not. He could of helped her raising up her own level of luck but Gintoki decided to stay out of it. He wanted to see if she could survive this on her own.

Gintoki raised and waves his hand trying to call out to Scarlett while smiling "Oi, if you wanted a death wish I could of just left you at that place. You don't need to bring your savior down with you"Seconds later Scarlett had done a move on her bike that had made sure any passenger on it would of fallen out but not the driver itself. It was lucky for Gin that he had gotten off the bike earlier or he most likely would of died there. Now he had all reason to believe that she was trying to kill him. Gintoki screamed to Scarlett from a distance yet again putting his hands around his mouth to make himself louder "It'd be nice for you to jump off that bike as well Miss Suicide Driver"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Scarlett's eyes shot towards the incoming vehicles, expecting to see a limp body colliding against one of them. However, it was only then that she had realized she was alone on her bike. She quickly glanced around and saw him standing several distances away; where she had made the u-turn. So all this for nothing? Her eyes twitched as she simply pivoted and drove with the traffic, however, she stared at the guy through the visor of her helmet.

There was a fine line being being lucky and being too lucky. And there's definitely something odd about this guy. She quickly diverted her stare and towards the tires of a car driving near the guy. Her eyes glowed slightly of cerulean and used her magic to burst the tires in black fire before it completely came off and the stirring of the car lost control and headed to collide towards the man.

Scarlett did the same thing with two other cars, purposely making them collide towards him all the while observing her driving, and his actions.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Gintoki had just saved himself from a murderous disaster caused by Scarlett and now he was about to step into another one because of her. He had saved himself from colliding with that truck but now there were cars that were about to hit him. The reason why though was most likely because of Scarlett again. You do not normally see cars tires just randomly go on fire. There must be a cause, and the best explanation would be that girl.

Not only one car was about to crash into Gintoki, but two others were heading towards him as well. Trying to just run would probably just cause Gin to gt into an accident anyway so running away for his life wasn't going to help. Best and only option for him was to raise his luck again. So that is simply what Gintoki did, and within a few seconds. There was a truck that had gotten in the way of the cars that had tried to crash into Gin. It stopped all the cars that were aiming towards Gin and saved his life. "Ohhhhhh~ I almost died!~ Luckyyyyyy~"

Gintoki looked back at the girl who still had her eyes on him "Excuse me, but can you stop trying to kill me now? That isn't how you repay someone for saving your life" Though Gintoki wasn't sure if Scarlett could hear him fully because of the long distance, but he did try to raise his voice up for her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 am

Scarlett watched in amusement as a truck randomly passed by and stopped all the cars from crashing onto the man. It was the best form of demonstration of his capability. The girl chuckled as she turned her bike towards him and pulled over to his side. Her hand slid up the visor off her eyes and tilted her head as she glanced at him with a soft smile. "Of course, goshujin-sama~ Ride in."

Her head turned towards the source of the police siren as it suddenly echoed through the distance. She groaned slightly and started the engine, turning back to the man once again. "Ehe~ Worry not, master, I won't pull that stunt again. After all..." she paused, clutching on the handle tight and sped off her bike. "...I finally discovered your special ability."

Driving through the streets and through the alleyways, Scarlett made her way out of the busy district and to the residences. In due time, she stopped her bike in front of an old run-down apartment building that looked as thought it might collapse soon. After turning the engine off and removing her helmet, she hopped off her bike and headed inside the building.

Scarlett took the stairs two floors up, walked down the hallway to look for her apartment room, and soon used her keys to open the door. Despite the below average facade of the building, the inside of her room was actually decent and spacious - enough for a single person. Scarlet also had a slight tendency of obsessive compulsive personality, so she kept her things and the room tidy at all times.

"Welcome to my humble abode~ Ehe. It's cheap rent. But it's only temporary anyway. I don't usually have a permanent address." She said as she threw her helmet on the sofa and headed straight to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"By the way, that ability of yours is kind of unique, eh? You're like a god or something; able to manipulate fate. Though I personally hate that kind of power." Scarlett went back to the living room and sat on the couch. "Before anything else though, I completely forgot to ask for your name. Hehe~"
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 am

"Of course, goshujin-sama~ Ride in."

Scarlett had a sudden change of heart, a change Gintoki almost couldn't believe. Gin though had forgot that his luck level was still extremely high and he already had a good feeling about this. This led him to easily go with Scarlett even though there might be more chances of danger. It didn't really effect him though since he'd always be able to get out of it. Gintoki willingly hopped onto the bike with a smile on his face as he saw the police came.

The main thing let amused Gintoki the most about this girl, was hearing from her that she knew what his ability was. Gintoki was excited to hear something like that since he can't even remember the last person who tried to take a guess of his powers. In fact, no one was ever able to correctly guess it. Gintoki would always decrease their luck and in the end they would get the wrong answer.

Gintoki decided to stay silent the whole ride as Scarlett was driving him to a place he probably doesn't even know of. He just continued to put a smile on his face trying to feel the wind as Scarlett drove faster and faster. It was his first time on a motorbike so he was a little bit more excited than usual.

After a while Scarlett and Gintoki had stopped in front of what had looked like an old run-down apartment ready to fall. Gintoki was so temped to just make the building fall at anytime. It would just be bad luck if that thing was to fall right now because of how old it was. It was so hard for Gintoki to pull back. He was actually about to let it collapse until Scarlett had walked inside it.

Gintoki followed Scarlett and entered her room as she introduced it to him. Gintoki made himself right at home and just laid down on sleeping on Scarletts three-seated sofa. This was actually one of the most comfortable moments he had. Surprisingly he was actually satisfied with it. As he was making himself more comfortable Scarlett had started a conversation about his abilities and powers. Calling it manipulation of fate. Gintoki just laughed, looking at the girl who was so clueless about his ability. But that's just how it was, Gin already lowered Scarletts luck to make sure she'd never to able to fully guess his ability correctly.

"Manip of fate?~ Ha, guess you could say it's something like that~ But its not fully correct~ Though you can think of it like that for now~ As for my name though~ It's Gintoki, Sakata Gintoki. But feel free to call me Goshujin-sama~" Gintoki looked around Scarlett's home and wondered how did she even end up with something like this if she was a sell-out girl inside a gambling store "And I wonder, how did you even get a place like this selling yourself?~ Is this a place of a man who won you?~ I'd guess that's why you never have a permanent address~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:50 am

As he introduced himself, Scarlett found his name quite bland, something she might forget by tomorrow if it weren't for her deep interest on his ability. It's the only thing that kept her attached to him in the first place. Then came his questions about her place and how she was able to acquire it with her job in the gambling store. Scarlett's eyebrow twitched as she turned towards him, her eyes burning in deep annoyance.

"Excuse me. I was supposed to be a customer in that gambling store. For some unlucky reason, I was picked to be a substitute. Do I even look like I work there?!"

Scarlett turned away mumbling to herself and simply let it go. What could she expect from someone who's as rude and clueless as him anyway. She took another sip on her glass of water before she stood and walked to her room. "Wait here and don't touch anything. And I mean anything."

After shutting the door behind her, she quickly rummaged through her wardrobe, stripped herself off her clothing, and changed into a new more comfortable attire. It was her normal pair of clothes (see avie cause too lazy to describe). With a flick of her fingers, the spell on her right eye wore off, and the colour went back to a bloody-red until she hid it behind an eyepatch. She then snatched the sheathed sword hanged behind the door and strapped it around her waist until the sword settled behind her. With her preparations finished, she swung the door open violently and ran towards the living room.

"Hai hai~ You wanted to know my job right? Well I have many, but currently, I'm in a mission. Ehe~" Scarlet grabbed his hand and dragged him off to the window where she crashed right through it along with him. Since they were in the 2nd floor, it would be such a hard landing for a normal person, but Scarlett was already accustomed to such exit, so she simply let go of his hand and landed on the ground softly.

She stared up at him, waiting for him to land as she knew his ability of fate manipulation would definitely avoid him getting killed over such height. "The truth is, I have a mission to hunt someone down somewhere in this district. And with your ability, I can locate him ASAP~ You'll help me, right? Pretty please?" she chuckled and gave one of those rehearsed warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:23 am

Gintoki smirked a little looking away from Scarlett as she gave her excuse of being a customer instead of a prostitute. "Gomen Gomen, You lost inside a gamble. That's the only way costumers get turned into workers. I wonder which game you sucked at~ Black jack?~ Roulette?~ Craps?~ Probably doesn't make a difference~ You still have terrible luck in the end~"

Scarlett just drank once again from her cup of water and went inside a different room telling Gintoki not to touch anything. That idea seemed to be a little bit boring but not like touching anything would amuse him. He simply just waited for her to come back. But just to make sure he increased his luck a bit to make sure she came abck with something good rather than something that'll just disappoint him. One of the best choices he made so far. As soon as she came out, she already caught Gins eyes.

"Hai hai~ You wanted to know my job right? Well I have many, but currently, I'm in a mission. Ehe~"

Gin couldn't help but laugh. It was amusing to see someone who lost themselves to some thugs become something like an assassin or something around those lines. But before he could even comment any further Scarlett grabbed his hand and ran towards the window. Luckily for Gin, he was already an expert of parkour and was able to land himself safely. This was probably another effect from his luck.

"The truth is, I have a mission to hunt someone down somewhere in this district. And with your ability, I can locate him ASAP~ You'll help me, right? Pretty please?"

Gintoki starred at Scarlett looking at her with a smile on his face "So, I saved you from those guys a while ago. You've tried to kill me........5? times now. And you want me to help you because it makes things easier for you?" Gintoki got himself up from that landing and that smile of his became a little bit more, dangerous. "Tell me, just what exactly makes you think. That I'm not the guy your hunting? I can twist fate right?~ I can make sure that the guy you want is me~ or if i wanted to it could be someone you'd fall in love with but have to kill~ Or could be both for all you know~ It would be more interesting like that anyway right?~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:23 am

"So, I saved you from those guys a while ago. You've tried to kill me........5? times now. And you want me to help you because it makes things easier for you?"

He spoke a little too intimidating than before. Scarlett looked away and poked her finger with another finger as she listened silently and nervously further to what he had to say. She was unsure what to do while he continued talking; her foot began to tap on the ground and her hands occasionally ran through the strands of her pink hair.

Once he finished though, her cerulean orbs shifted towards him, holding a slight questioning tone. "Uh.. Actually I have him right here." she stated as she took a piece of paper from her back pocket and unfolded it, raising it up to show him the picture and the name of the man she was tasked to hunt.

"He's not you, that's for sure. But, you know..." she smiled as she hopped to his side and slid her hands on his arms, wrapping her own arms around his. She tilted her head up staring at him and her lips curved into an alluring smile. "You won't do those to me right? After all, I'm your humble servant who'd be loyal to you till the end, master~" she chuckled. Alright! Plan B: Seduction - in progress!

Scarlett started to walk and lead him out of the alleyway. "C'mon, master. Just this once~ Use your powers so that maybe we'll just pass by him somewhere. Then I can finish my job and, we'll have fun. Ehe~" Despite acting as though her confidence level was at its peak, Scarlett was actually very cautious of the guy. It wasn't easy dealing with someone like him after all.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 am

Scarlett had began to have yet another mood change. Her tone had turned softer and her personality itself was getting weaker. She took out a picture of the man she was suppose to capture showing Gintoki that it wasn't him. Looks like Gin can't make himself the actual target anymore with just mere luck. Scarlett started to lean onto Gin holding onto his arms with her own. Gintoki's face wasn't really smiling anymore, in truth he was looking more cautious yet couldn't even smile if he wanted too.

"C'mon, master. Just this once~ Use your powers so that maybe we'll just pass by him somewhere. Then I can finish my job and, we'll have fun. Ehe~"

This was it, this was the line that actually changed Gintoki's view about Scarlett. He actually smiled, all cheerful with that happy-go-lucky face on him. "Scarlett, you.........Sound like a slut ^^~" Those were the only words Gintoki could say right now. She first tried to kill him, then call him master, then tried to kill him again, and now she has this lovey-dovey act. If anything Gintoki thought of her as 'Slutty Mc Slutt slut.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:57 am

"Scarlett, you.........Sound like a slut ^^~"

How ever offensive and intolerable one may say against Scarlett, the girl simply had a ton of patience to spare. His words simply fell on deaf ears as she wasn't one who'll snap easily with a simple verbal insult. Instead, she glanced away and chuckled a little. "Aren't I great then? Very convincing isn't it? Fufu~" she said slyly, unaffected of all his taunts.

As they continued to walk, her cerulean eyes glanced around, trying to look for her target. But with all the crowd and the chaos around in the red light district, it was as easy as finding a penguin in a desert. Scarlett glanced at her wrist watch. It's almost time to report back, yet she still hadn't even spotted a single acquaintance of her target. She sighed and closed her eyes, her head lowered slightly as the pink strands of hair covered her eyes.

Scarlett stopped on her tracks, stopping him as well. She slid her hands off his arm and walked in front of him, turning to face Gintoki. Her expression was a little distressed unlike before, though she tried to suppress showing it. "Listen, you can call me whatever you like for all I care. Heck, I'll even do anything you want later. I just... need your help with this, like, right now now now! Otherwise, I'm dead! Would you really want your humble loyal servant to die?" she said as she batted her eyelashes and smiled gingerly.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 am

Gintoki came into a somewhat jolly mood as Scarlett begged for his help. He was sorta glad all she was doing to him was just an act and she wasn't really a slut or anything. This fact was actually a little bit relieving. Gintoki looked at her with a slight smile on his face even though she was inside a terrible situation. Gintoki already played around with her luck and he knew that this wasn't actually going to lead into any trouble.

"Tell me Scarlett~ how do you know the man isn't already dead?~ Who knows~ He could of accidentally died in an accident somewhere~ Or he could be killing the person who'd kill you if you don't find him~ Out of all the options available to you right now~ what would be the best scenario for you?~" Gintoki didn't really care much about the man they were hunting, didn't really seem that interesting to him. That's why it was best for him to increase Scarlett's luck and get him killed by chance. But he wanted to know exactly what Scarlett needed from him, maybe she needed to grab some information off him as well and then she wouldn't be oh so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 am

Scarlett stared at him, her expression changing from that of distress to somewhat disgust. Her eyebrows lowered as she slightly turned her head away from him, yet kept her gaze affixed upon his eyes. "Are you.. enjoying this? Do you find pleasure seeing someone suffer?" she asked straightforwardly in a faint whisper. It wasn't like her to speak with such seriousness, and she caught up with her own change of mood. So she quickly shook her head to clear her thoughts and looked back at him once again, shifting to her usual cheery expression.

"Graah! Don't kill him! At least, kill him in front of me or something. I need proof and evidence that I was the one who eliminated him, y'know. Oi!" she spoke quickly in her state of panic. She grabbed his clothes and shook him wildly. "C'mon please please please, oh dear god of fate! Make me meet him right at this moment. That's the only thing I ask!"

Scarlett blinked and looked around, realizing they were catching quite the attention around. She unhanded his clothes and cleared her throat, regaining back her poise and composure. "And then, I'll leave you alone. How's that sound?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 am

"And then, I'll leave you alone. How's that sound?"

Gintoki snickered loudly as Scarlett gave him that suggestion "Leave? Like hell, I just won myself a servant and you want to run away so early? Hmph, Maybe I shouldn't even help you if your going to leave then~ I'd rather just wait and watch what'll happen if you don't find your guy~ If you really want me to help you then you'll have to make an oath not to leave my side and always be there whenever I need you~ Deal?" Gintoki didn't really want to leave Scarlett, this was the first time he's had someone to entertain him for a long time. Before it was just gambling that was his amusement, and now she'll add an extra kick.

"Oh~ and don't forget though~ If you don't agree to this~ I can make sure you never find your guy~ Or if you want I can make sure you die tomorrow~ Save you from having to face the consequences of not finding him~" Gintoki didn't really take note of the crowd facing them and just patted Scarlett's head with a smile "It's your choice~ But just so you know~ You can trust me~ I'll give you my word on that~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:24 am

Scarlett rolled her eyes as she diverted her stare and lost all her interest. She rested one hand on her hip as she listened further, although it was apparent that all her efforts to get his help till now were simply put to waste. Not to mention a complete waste of time persuading this person. What seemed to be her lucky day turned to be a disaster; this day couldn't be any worse.

"You're asking me to be like your dog in a leash. I actually have pride, thank you. " she said with a shrug. Scarlett decided to leave. It felt like she was the one being toyed by this man instead of the other way around. "Well then, it was nice meeting you, Gintoki Sakata-san. You're one hell of a jerk. Adieu." Scarlett waved her hand once as farewell as she turned to leave. However...

"... If you don't agree to this, I can make sure you never find your guy... Or I can make you die tomorrow... "

Scarlett blinked and turned back to him. She was once again unsure what to feel; hate, fear, grief, anger? Her eyes narrowed, attempting to quiver in deep agitation. She was wrong. This day indeed turned out to be one of her worst days.

"It's not like I have a choice now, right?! Graaah! I hate you, just so you know. I wish you a coward's death. Damn jerk! Stupid! Moron! Idiot! And all of the above!" she exclaimed to her heart's content, paying no attention to the people around. After her brief outburst though, she was left slightly panting and catching her breath - her eyes still glaring at him.

She turned away, her cheeks slowly staining of a pink colour as she placed her hands inside her pockets. "Now hurry and just make him appear here or something."
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:38 am

Though Gintoki wasn't really pleased with all the insults Scarlett threw at him, it just wasn't possible for him to take her seriously. He was still carrying that forever lasting smile on his face laughing at Scarlett as she was starting to loose her head. In the end though, she sounded like she actually agreed to it. Like she actually gave up and agreed for his help "Ararara~ That isn't how you ask someone for a favor~ I asked you for an oath~ Not a pile of insults towards me~"

Gintoki looked at Scarlett with his eyes locked onto hers. He found it hilarious how she was trying to use him yet failed in the end. "But since it sounds like your taking my help~ It's best if you make that oath right now in front of me~ You know I want solid proof from my servant for their loyalty to me~ You best grant that~ Or else who knows what'll happen to that poor little ex-servant of mine~" Gintoki was serious about getting such a promise from Scarlett, he was stubborn so he wasn't going to give up on it so easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next