Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Asking Around (Open) I_vote_lcapAsking Around (Open) I_voting_barAsking Around (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Asking Around (Open) I_vote_lcapAsking Around (Open) I_voting_barAsking Around (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Asking Around (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gintoki

Gintoki

Asking Around (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

The town of Yamasaki mountain, a place where Gintoki had come to widen his experience as a gambler in other places. This town had become more suburban since the last time Gintoki was here. It was different in many ways but in the end nothing had actually changed. The places Gintoki knew for gambling had vanished though, this was not a place where you would find people on the street with huge debt nor find anyone who would of wasted their life with drinking, gambling or the like. This was something that greatly disappointed Gin. He had traveled all the way from his home town to here for nothing. Though Gin wasn't really happy with this, he decided to take a look around the town before he left to go back home. Never know what he might find if he were to be a little patient and stay the night. It is only usually during the night when most bars and pubs are open and the more opportunities for gambling occur.

Much less to his expectations Gintoki did not even find any people that would help him with his goal to find any secret gambling clubs or anything. He asked numerous amount of people but nothing. There was nothing he could get out from them. He continued his search though, only this time he raised his luck up a little. Hoping to find someone with an answer for him.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Arriving at Mountain Town:

A hooded figure walked into town with a humanoid water cat clinging to his arm, just now did they arrive to the area for they traveled up the mountain. That was the only way to reach this town that had captured Kamelot's attention. People that were already in the town stopped and stared at wonder at the two who had now reached the town. Many eyes however were on the weird animal like human who was happily clinging to the hooded figures arm. Noticing that it was probably rude to keep his face hidden from the many curious eyes did Kamelot take his hood off making people gasp and gossip about his appearance. They were talking about how young he looked as if his skin was brand new for there was no flaws on his features. This talk however came from the many gossiping women of both young and old. Sephira noticed the gossip and tried her best to ignore them though it was obvious that she was silently hissing to herself at this moment.

Taking a break at Mountain Town:

Kamelot stopped walking for sometime for he had come to travel up the mountain and it was quite a trip thanks to all the winding turns. Sephira didn't seem bothered by the trip for she liked showing off her energy no matter if it was positive or negative she liked to have a good time. Sephira noticed that Kamelot took a seat and she giggled deciding to join him and as they sat in the floor they look quite comfortable. Kamelot looked completely blank of emotion but he was relaxed and Sephira was humming and messing with her fish bone ear-rings which were in her pointed ears. "Tried?~" Kamelot glanced to Sephira and he nodded. "Yes." Sephira giggled and nodded understanding. She would of course let him rest after all wearing hugging black clothes and such really could tire someone out or she thought that at least. Kamelot stared at the sky as if day dreaming but really he was taking it all in. Snug on his waist was his space sword and though it was snug on him it didn't really give him discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:54 pm

At the exact moment Gintoki raised up his luck, there had been a man with a strange blue creature that had popped up right in front of Gins eyes. They seemed to of been the talk of the town for that moment even though they had just entered. The man took off his hood and exceptionally surprised people to show that he was indeed a young man instead of an old geezer. He might of even been younger than Gintoki. Though they seemed to be annoyed by all the chatter everyone was giving. The two simply walked off ignoring the crowd that they gave such an impression on. Everyone in the crowd became quite and just walked away. Gintoki however, followed the two as he was certain there was a reason why they popped up exactly at the time when Gin increased his own luck. With a little bit of stalking Gin found himself at the mountains at the exact place where the other two were. Maybe now was the best time for him to introduce himself.

With a little luck on his side Gintoki made his first appearance and walked up to the man and his creature while carrying a smirk on his face. "Yo~ Nice spot you got here. Mind if I join?~" As rude as he was Gin went and stole a seat next to the man not even introducing himself as he lied down facing up towards the stars. "You seem to of been unlucky today, running into such a nuisance as myself. You have terrible luck. Me on the other hand, seem to be lucky as hell. Finding someone who would also come into a place like this"
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Sephira gasped noticing another man that came up and even more so gasped loudly seeing him take a seat beside Kamelot which made her hiss lightly to herself. Kamelot blankly looked to the other male and as he blinked it was his way of being faintly curious. "Luck has nothing to do with anything!~ I think?~" Sephira said this sort of confused making Kamelot look to her as if worried but then he looked to the other male who was beside him and was talking about luck and such. "I just came here to take in this place, I was curious to see how things are here and I guess they fit well." Kamelot said this honestly and Sephira giggled and stood up and skipped over to Kamelot and tilted her head making Kamelot look to her silently. Sephira closed her eyes and smiled making Kamelot stare at her curious though it didn't show on his face it showed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm

"Luck has nothing to do with anything!~ I think?~"

Gintoki laughed as he heard the blue creature spit out words that were completely wrong in Gintoki's own logic. More than anything though he was surprised that this creature could even talk. "If luck has nothing to do with anything, then why am I here?~" Gintoki looked at the creature while asking her the question that she would more than likely refuse to accept and continue to argue against his logic of luck. The man with the hood though started to talk to Gin explaining the reason why he was here. Though it wasn't very clear, Gin understood what he was trying to say. "I've been to this place before and a lots changed, and even though everyone is better off this way. I don't like it at all. I'm pretty sure you don't too, why else would you decide to isolate yourself from that place ignoring all the people there yet your freely talking with me?"

Gin laid his hands behind his head as he was getting himself into a more comfortable position. He looked back at the creature with scheming eyes planning to play a game with her "You don't beleive in luck right?~ Then how's about I take a guess at something that should be near impossible and only luck will be by my side?~ If I win that one in a million chance, you'll have to beleive in luck as well~ The thing that I'll take a guess in is..............hmmmm. Your name~ If I get your name right within my first guess then you beleive in luck~ Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Kamelot still stared at Sephira but that changed however when the other male replied making his pale/fair features look to him. Sephira's ears twitched as she looked to him as well and she laughed sort of giggled. "Sure why not though I am pretty sure everyone knows my name by now!~ After all I am always happy and such!~" Sephira looked to Kamelot who is now looking at her and she smiled with her eyes closed and patted Kamelot's left cheek making him blink silently. Sephira was always in a playful mood that is why she did the things she did and Kamelot knew that. Silently Kamelot looked back to the other male. "Why prove that luck is real when it is obvious she is having fun?" Sephira laughed and jumped up and down when she heard Kamelot speak, just like a pet who is having fun.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:30 am

Gintoki smiled as the blue creature laughed and challenged him acting like she was a world known celebrity. "Okay then, even though I have no clue who you are while you say you're quite famous already. Give me a second to remember the heroines name in the last novel I read. For some reason you remind me of her." Increasing his luck to make it certain that the name he would guess would be correct, the man with the hood spoke yet again question Gintoki about why he would even try to prove the fact of luck to someone who was just playing him. Gintoki merely laughed as he responded to the man "Isn't that what luck is for anyway? Once someone thinks themselves as 'lucky' they tend to achieve a certain type of happiness that makes them feel special. Luck brings out happiness, surprises and other positive emotions while misfortune does the exact opposite. So if she's having fun, wouldn't that be a positive emotion brought out because of our topic of 'luck'? Isn't that right, Miss Sephira?" Being that Sephira was the the heroine in the last novel he read Gintoki decided to take that as his guess and he knew it would of been correct. Surprises were also something that luck brought out to make people smile.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

Sephira stopped and giggled swaying her head from side to side which indicated that he was right but then she began spinning while smiling. Kamelot seemed lost for he went quiet though he looked to Sephira and actually placed his hand up completely worried now that she may come to hurt herself for usually her energy would come to make her slip up. Sephira stopped and noticed Kamelot reaching for her and she giggled and said in a teasing tone though didn't mean it. "You worry to much!~ Love you though!~" Kamelot blinked when he was hugged by Sephira and didn't do anything to push her away. Many people from a distance laughed for they looked almost to cute which in truth they did, Kamelot made a almost lost expression with a nuzzling to his head Sephira who hugged him showing him her love.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:06 am

Gintoki smirked at the two as they were showing their love in public so openly. He couldn't help but give a teasing smile towards the two. "You two already seem to be close. I originally thought two were master and servant, but looks like I was wrong.~ Do you wanna tell me what your relationship really is before I start thinking about the wrong idea's?~" Gintoki had started to find this teasing amusing and wanted to continue on, but he still forgot something about the man. Gintoki still never asked him for his own name and it was more than likely Gintoki was going to take a guess on his name as well "By the way, do you mind if I take another guess on what your name is? I'm going to take a bet that its the hero of the first novel I read, or would you prefer to just tell me your name? If you do I might tell you my own~ Or if you'd like you can take a guess. I'm pretty sure your first guess would be right just like me~"
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Kamelot's expression still remained blank but he didn't say anything for it was as if he was debating on wether or not he should tell his new 'friend' his name or not. Sephira blinked and laughed shaking her left hand at the man which made Kamelot blink rather fastly, his way of showing his confusion as well as his curiousity. "We don't have a relationship of any kind. He saved me I want to be with him as payment or something like that. Usually he calls me his pet which I don't mind!~" Kamelot softly touched Sephira's shoulders with both of his hands which made her jump with a 'Nya?' before letting go. To her she thought that she hurt him though that was once proven when he looked to the other male which made her giggle and smile. "Kamelot Spiral. I have no nicknames other than 'Meme' which Sephira calls me that. That is my name and that is what it is going to stay as." Kamelot could not see any color but just that of gray and black as well as the body figure's outlines. It was something he would have to deal with for the rest of his life which of course he did not mind.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 pm

"We don't have a relationship of any kind. He saved me I want to be with him as payment or something like that. Usually he calls me his pet which I don't mind!~"

As soon as Sephira said those words Gintoki remembered a similar scenario he had with another girl but only that girl wasn't as clingy as this one. In the end this creature was a pet then. She didn't really seem to mind that the fact of him calling her his pet could make her loose her dignity. She was like already fully in love with the man who started to give out his name as Kamelot. Though Gintoki did laugh a little when Kamelot said that his other name was 'meme' but was only called by that name by only Sephira. "Meme? You do know that means tits in turkish right?" Gintoki laughed a little when he said that, expecting some over-reacted response from them. "My name is Gintoki by the way, but Gin for short will do. Though I'm not actually expecting your really the type of guy to give others nicknames, but most likely that pet of yours is."

Gintoki looked back at Sephira and was curious about one thing, about how exactly how strong her love for Kamelot really is. "So your relation is a pet and master one then is it? hmmm~ So may I ask you Sephira, what would you do if a girl came along and took away your master?" Gintoki wanted to see if this women actually would stay as a pet if her loved one were to be taken by someone else.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Kamelot made a blank expression though his mouth did open and his eyes did go wide apparently to the answer that he had gotten about his nickname that Sephira had given him. As he was about to say something Sephira giggled at what he said which made Kamelot faintly narrow his eyes with a obvious frown. Should he get her to change his nickname or has he let it on way to long, Kamelot had come to realize that Sephira had been saying that name for the past 12 years which also meant it had been on way to long. Sephira's expression turned from happy to a gasping one with her eyes wide and her mouth completely open in utter shock. "I owe him my life and if another girl came along which wasn't worthy I would not allow it!~" Kamelot looked to Sephira who was shaking her fingers showing her disagreement on the matter which made Kamelot look down as if he was told 'No.' which obviously he wasn't told that but the look on his face looked it.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Gintoki laughed as Sephira disagreed to the option of letting Kamelot have a woman in his life. This wasn't really that much of a surprise seeing that she already fully clinged herself to him. "But you know, a person could bring the perfect fiancee in front of their parents and the parents would still find problems with them." Though Gintoki didn't really mean that the relationship between the two were like mother and son, but he just meant that if there was a deep relationship like that between those two then obviously Sephira would be quite picky and most likely never actually find a perfect women that she would like for him.

"Though if you really think that you would actually give some women a chance, then hows about we test that out? Should I find Kamelot the perfect woman?~" Gintoki was planning on using his manipulation over luck to find him the perfect woman just by chance. If Sephira accepted this challenge then this would be quite amusing in Gins eyes. He never really did play around with the love life's of others so this would be his first. Because the idea never came up in his head before, he was pretty excited to see the results of this.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Sephira raised her eyebrow silently and as that went away did she pout and was about to give off her opinion on that matter. Kamelot though was heard before her which made her become quiet and look to him curiously. "Thank you for your offer Gin, but I think it best to lay off of it for the time being. I am as you can say still debating about that matter as well as my future. It is not that I want to find a women or that it is all up to Sephira but I think it best to let nature take its course. Only then will it decide when I get together with someone." Sephira blinked rather well shocked but she still didn't look like she approved of the matter of Kamelot being with someone else other than her. Pets are commonly known to get jealous of those that try to steal their owners attention in her case that was what was happening with her. Sephira was clinging only cause that was her way of giving thanks to him and actually wanting to be with him 24/7. Kamelot knew that Sephira worried about him and though she was his pet it felt like she was closer to him like a sister of some kind. Sephira's only cause of worrying is that she didn't want Kamelot hurt or abused in anyway which was the same as him being used by some kind of heartless women. Kamelot closed his eyes as meditating but actually he was thinking further on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:36 am

Gintoki was somewhat disappointed with Kamelots answer. He was hoping for some entertainment but it didn't look like he was going to get any soon. This was the first time he saw Sephira keep quiet. She seemed to be quite sensitive around this matter. It seemed to of been quite an awkward moment and this came to Gintoki's disliking. He decided to change the subject since this one wasn't going to be any fun at all. "So tell me, if it's not a woman your seeking for in your life. Then what is it in this life your looking for? Don't tell me your only living right now as a matter to survive or something. That'll be just plain boring." Everybody needed a reason to live, and Gin was interested in what Kamelots was. Gintoki's own life was already plain and straightforward, so he was hoping that Kamelot could give him a suitable story to entertain himself with.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Hearing Gin's disappointment did Kamelot stare at the other male which in a way that showed that he cared about his new friend. Sephira blinked hearing the question and she laughed and shook her hands in a rather laid back way. "Nyah!~ We have been surviving for way to long!~ We are here to live our new lives in this awesome land though it is still taking sometime to get use to it!~ Funny huh!~" Kamelot snapped out of his heart wrenching moment and he looked to Sephira and went silent though it could be seen in his eyes that he agreed with Sephira, this was a new beginning for the both of them for all they did was live and suffer slowly yet surely. Sephira didn't know much of her past and was close to dying but he saved her, and she saved him from his deathly long depression for when his family was claimed by a 3 day consuming illness. Kamelot only wanted to live his life peacefully along with Sephira and probably settle down and make something of his life, he had been missing out on things and now he was going to live them out and see them through and he was glad that Sephira wanted to do it with him. "I apologize if that seems boring to you Gin but this is the life that Sephira and I choose." Sephira blinked and was charmed by Kamelot's words and easily agreed with him as she closed her eyes and purred out a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking Around (Open)   Asking Around (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking Around (Open)
Page 1 of 1