Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_vote_lcapThe capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_voting_barThe capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_vote_lcapThe capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_voting_barThe capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sama

Sama

The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) Empty
PostSubject: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:36 pm

The mountains wind blew hard against the trees in the area, many things were hidden by the snow that was blowing for one minute hard and then the next it would blow soft. These mixings of the snow had increased with every blow of the wind, though the enviornment was a dangerous place to begin with there was a rougher side that actually made things a lot more harder for travelers though none would dare step foot in such a horrible enviornment unless they wanted to prove themselves or to actually kill themselves. Which ever one worked, only the strongest was able to tell about it. Movement could be barely seen as a pure white animal standing beyond that of any human shaped made its appearance. Amber eyes made themselves known in the harsh conditions as a lycan appeared in the location of the Snowy Cape. Each time that the beast walked forward in long strides would only make the snow crunch to his heavy weight and before to long he was running forward changing his hind leg walk into a full on sprint similar to that of any wolf. Picking up movement behind and around him only seemed to make him dash forward faster and then his eyes caught another shape almost as big as him and so he jumped upward and crushed the other beast underneath his heavy weight weaking it for a moment. Unlike the lycan this beast had really no heart for anything that would be similar to that of the lycans lonely heart. Shunned from his family and then being cursed with a illness that would make his breathing harder seemed to make him weaker though in his lycan appearance, Sama was able to out run them. Holding something in his hand he had found something that would be useful for his illness or so he hoped. Though deep down he knew he would be stuck with it.

Losing sight of the beast did Sama make a sharp turn into a frozen covered forest where he unleased his ice powers to block off the beasts from coming any farther into the forest that Sama was in. Ceasing in his running did Sama's lycan form panted and after sometime collapsed onto the ground resting from his crazy experiences with the blood thirsty beasts. Those creatures only wanted to killed something for food which he knew that was how the circle of life worked though he had to complain about there being so many of them to where he couldn't really take them on, one on one. Sama learned that it was better to run from some fights then stick around and get killed. The snow blowed softly unto his completely white lycan form where he rested for as long as his element would hold up.

Last edited by Sama on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Armada walked through the mountains, black hair blew back by the cool winds that split inches before touching the face of the young wizard. Every step he took the snow in front of him sizzled and melted quickly from the heat spell he had placed over himself. The wizard had heard of a large white beast being spotted in the white capes and some questions had reported that it was a large white wolf.

Now for the sake of the village Armada had come to the mountain as was his duty as a Wizard. The wizard had been travelling days through the snow before casting his fire spell so he could walk easily through the cold arctic snow. He stopped coming to a large section of forests and leaned on his simple black wood staff watching the wolves circling with hungry intent, savage primal eyes stared at the barrier of ice between them and whatever they were hunting.

The wolves turned as a unit looking at the lone human who watched them with a single piercing green eyes. As a pack they rushed at the Wizard who smiled and tapped his staff once on the ground, a fire dome flashed over the young wizard the the wolves yelped as they hit the flaming barrier the fur burning them. Another tap and the dome rose up and landed backwards locking the wolves inside the barrier.

Armada walked to the ice barrier and smiling tapped it with his staff twice. "Open the barrier." His voice was amplified so it could go through the ice. "You have till three before I blow it open." Armada waited still leaning on his staff but set up a shining barrier between him and the ice a knowing smile. His head tilted and his black hair parted revealing a metal mask on the entire left side of his face. Armada had a pretty good idea who was up here but there were many creatures in the world and if he was wrong he was ready for whatever danger was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sama

Sama

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am

Ambers eyes slowly opened and his ears lifted in pure response to both the yelping which made his head lift up slowly to look at his ice barrier. Sama's ears stiffened when hearing a voice and that made him look down in pure thought. Standing up on his hind legs sort of shakey like did he pant a bit more before forcing his mouth shut with a snap. Upon the snapping did the barrier drop down like any kind of liquid being that of water, the earths common fortune of youth. Sama remained standing and since he couldn't talk in his lycan form he remained quiet though snapped his snout together making a large noise almost close to that of broken bones but it was his mouth. Ears remaining up and his arms by his side and his amber eyes were locked forward he wondered who could it be, being on the other side of the now lowered ice barrier. Caution always got to Sama cause he couldn't trust no one which probably brought his heart down so many levels to where, he could not trust anyone.

Sama's tail was stiff but his fur was all lifted in a bit of a threatening way and his mane around his neck was also risen almost as if to make himself look threatening. If it was a hunter then he may come to die without his illness coming to claim his life or it could be one of those beast pretending to talk and catch him off guard, which ever the case he was ready for a battle just in case.
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 am

Armada dropped the barrier and smiled looking at the white lycan. " Sama, Sama, Sama. I thought it was you old friend. Do you really need the show?" He smiled and moved his hand the fire barrier around the wolves vanishing and the pack took off away from the pair trying to put as much distance between the creature of fire and themselves. Armada tapped his staff and a burning heat circle moved out melting the snow and turning the water to mist.

Armada sat down and opening his magic bag pulled out several large pieces of wood and muttering a word the logs caught fire making a blue flame that gave off the perfect amount of heat to whoever sat next to it. The wizard looked up at the Lycan and motioned his hand for his old friend to sit. "I came because some hikers saw you, you should know better than to reveal yourselves to humans they are afraid of your kind. Your lucky I came through ad not some Hunter or ranger looking for a feather in his cap."

Armada looked around the barren mountain side staring at the small forest grove that grew even against the cold winds and icy ground. "So did you find what you were looking for?" The wizard had met the lycan on a adventure a few months back when he had first arrived in a small town. He had liked the man from the first moment they met.
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Kearin shuddered violently as another breeze ran up his spine, flipping his long hair to the side and overall, freezing him half to death. He rubbed his arms with his gloved hands, the thin layer that covered them was not helping to keep him warm anymore, ”Sh-shit.” he hissed, his teeth chattering as he did so. He hadn’t expected to get so high that everything would be covered in snow.

He had started out in another one of his quests, to find a landscape so serene that he could slack off and just stare at it for a while, so he went a little farther in the direction opposite the one he usually went. That path led him up here though, into conditions he had never dealt with in his life. And since he had gotten up here the snowing seemed to have gotten quite a deal worse and he could hardly feel his nose and toes anymore. He was pretty damn sure he wouldn’t be able to get home before nightfall so he opted to try and find some sort of shelter out here, stay out of the blistering wind for a while so he could leave again at dawn.

He had already seen the tracks of different animals around, ruining the pristine snow, and had a rough estimate of all of the things he would have to fight with if any of them were to come around. Fights he was always prepared for, the large scythe hung on his back was hardly a weight anymore. He heard wolves in the distance and took the weapon off of his back with a spin as a flourish. He would gladly slice open a couple stray dogs right now, the cold was putting him in a horrible mood.

Not being able to see the ground under the snow was quite a hindrance and he often found the tall heel of his boots getting caught on tree roots and the like. “Fuck!” he yelled into the wind as he fell for what seemed like the hundredth time, his weapon spinning off to the side. He reached for it, and used it to help him stand up again. That was when he saw the other human; well at least he looked human. His breath caught as he moved forward, towards him. He stopped though when he saw the beat accompanying him. His blood ran cold… well… colder, and he found himself swallowing hard. He took off to the side choosing to hide behind a small cluster of rocks. The wind, luckily in this case, was blowing towards him so he could hear what they were saying better and it would be harder to tell he was there.

“Wh-what the hell…?” he muttered to himself trying to move so he could get a better look at the two of them. He noted the pack of wolves running by a few feet away but they seemed a little too scared to stop and try and eat him or something. TO be honest, Kearin couldn’t blame them, seeing that white beast freaked him out too. But the fire… the blue fire the human had conjured looked ever so inviting and he found himself licking his lips, actually contemplating moving towards the warmth and risking his beautiful hide.
Back to top Go down
Sama

Sama

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Sama's wolf expression was calmer and full of relaxation as his ears slanted back before closing his amber eyes and the light came from his chest exposing his human form. "Hai, I know I risked getting seen but I found a crystal if melted it could make almost all illnesses cease from attacking the body and mind." Sama closed his eyes rather tightly as he coughed in both of his hands with his body shaking as he walked to the fire and sitting infront of it didn't seem to make his shaking any less. "I was doing just fine until on my way back did I get chased by the other kind of wolves that are not my own." His silver hair stuck to the back of his neck due to both the sweat and the snow melting on the nape of his neck. Clothes that didn't fit this location was also seen, wearing a silk long sleeve shirt which showed his left shoulder partly was seen and long white jeans were also see faintly but wasn't due to the snow blowing from up above.

Honestly to Sama the cold felt good that was only cause he used his ice powers to make his coughs and such less which wasn't working in this case only cause he didn't control the weather. Sama looked to the fire with his amber eyes fixed on it and as he watched it his hands couldn't help but go to his mouth and cover it due to weak coughs coming from him. Sama just wanted to come here and find the crystal without being chased and making his illness worse though it was already bad off. "We have a guest?" Sama said this without looking upward, it was in his nature to pick up on sounds that was only cause he was a lycan and did things as listening and such around him. If one didn't listen then he would come to be killed without warning, or that was what he believed. Sama looked to the small diamond colored crystal in his left hand and as he looked it over his right came up and covered his mouth from letting a weak cough escape his lips.
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Armada looked down at the crystal his one green eye taking it in and a smile slid over his features. "Ah A gemini crystal. Those are very very rare Sama. Hopefully it can heal you, I been looking for a cure for you I help my friends. There is a healer from my island my father knows of who has looked through his illness log. He will need to see you in person for him to see the symptoms."

Armada looked up at the Lycan and smiled nodding, he didn't doubt his friends words seeing no reason not too. He stood up and turned raising his staff and the air seemed to drop several degrees, clouds rolled in over the clear sky, thunder boomed and lightning split the air. "I am Armada, wizard of the lands. Do not hide." His voice boomed not from himself but from the thunder itself as the young wizard rose to his full height his staff glowing. "If you are a enemy then you perish this night, if you are friend....then come join us by the fire." A smile split the features of the teenager who sat down laughing as the sky opened up again. "Being a wizard has it's perks and that is just fun. Voice amplification with a little flare thrown in. Learned that from a passing Wizard I met on a Ship once."

The young man laughed a hearty laugh. "So Sama, while your friend waits to decide to join us let's get something cooking." He reached in pulling out salted meat, bread, cheese, two containers of honeyed ale warmed to the touch and a big meat pie. Plates came out of the endless bag and set out and a dead rabbit on a spit. He placed the rabbit over the fire and it heated up and began to spin on it's own. "So, Do you want me to melt the crystal?"
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Kearin watched from his spot crouched behind these rocks as the wolf creatures turned into a human body. He had to blink a couple times because for a second he thought he was starting to lose it. Whatever was said though he completely missed as the wind whirled up again and sent his hair flying in all direction and both of his hands shot up to try and keep it down and in place. The purple colour would be very easy to see, and would definitely stand out, behind all of this white.

He did indeed notice as the weather began to change and he looked up at the sky, his lips parted slightly, his eyes opening wide. He looked back at the other two when the voice started. “Sh-shit.” he hissed falling back onto his ass. The grip on his weapon tightened as he listened to the words though as they boomed around him. He couldn’t tell whether or not this was a trap and it definitely worried him. He believed though, if he stayed where he was he would end up dying either way. He’d rather die in the midst of battle versus hiding like a coward.

He stood up hefting his weapon up onto his shoulder. Kearin held himself high as he walked towards them. “If you’re offering up a spot by the fire I will gladly take it.” He said flipping his hair to the side keeping the long purple strands out of his face. He put the butt of the scythe down on the ground and leaned slightly against it, putting his other hand on his hip. Even being just this close to the fire was infinitely better, and the food that was now cooking looked absolutely to die for.

Kearin examined the two picking at their looks very clearly with his eyes; neither of them was as great to look at as what he had hoped, but when he compared people to himself it was rare to find people who met his standards. He knew right off the bat that of the three he would be the worst off in this sort of condition, either of these two could easily waste a human such as himself, and he felt a little silly for coming over here. Neither of them seemed very hostile though, so maybe… maybe it hadn’t been a trap? None the less he held himself with every scrap of dignity he could muster even if he looked as though he had seen better days.
Back to top Go down
Sama

Sama

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Hearing the words from his old friend he handed the crystal to him and after doing so did he close his eyes and cough louder then he had done in a while. Sama softly punched his chest in hopes of easing the strain on his breathing before picking up the new figure who walked nearest to them and near the fire which eased Sama's expression just faintly looking completely kind though deep down he didn't know who it was and if he should be a little worried but he shook it off finding it better to just get use to the newest friend here. Sighing after the coughing he hoped that the crystal would ease his cough for a long while for it was getting rather tiresome to talk and then cough four times before replying. It tired him out to cough and talk at the same time. Sama crossed his arms trying his best to ignore the coughing that would come up next time or another. Just by breathing silently seemed to choke him up but somehow he managed to just ignore most of the coughing. Picking up a bit of snow coming above did make Sama look upwards and since he liked the snow he never did say anything about it. He liked the cold weather. Looking to Armada and hearing him talk about him trying to help find a cure for him as well eased Sama's worries just a little bit.

Sama looked back down showing his gratitude to his old friend and after doing that he noticed that his boots he was wearing had a bit of a cut down the side and he guessed he got that from running away from those lower classed wolves then again he would of never of noticed it if he hadn't looked down and since he looked down was he able to see it. Sama's body stopped its shaking for a little while as he now looked at the fire and tried his best to look calm.
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Armada nodded to the new guy and smiled warmly. "I wouldn't begruge a fellow traveller a warm fire even if it was a troll in these cold mountains. Please sit and eat with us we have plenty of food and ale. It's warm so it does the body good. the fire is enchanted to heat and warm to each individual persons need at the moment." Armada rotated the crystal feeling the smooth edges inside. "This is a powerful medicine Sama and I hope it works. Crystal you see is a element of earth and ice quite a bit of age makes the gem. Inside is a liquid so here is what will do."

Armada moved it between his fingers and muttering a spell the crystal turned to liquid and poured into a cup. "The secret wasn't the liquid inside but the gem itself. You see it was made from a special medicine made on a island far far to the north colder than here. A person can freeze there in seconds but there is a race of creatures that live there in harmony with the ice. They are master gem makers and there Shaman is a second to none healer." Armada handed the cup to Sama. "Drink up and don't have anything else for one week."

He turned his head his mask on his left side showing and his one green eye piereced the man staring at him like he saw his soul. "Sit down and join us."
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:55 pm

“Thankfully, I’m not a troll, that would be horrid.” He said with a shudder thinking about how ugly the creatures were, the farthest form perfection he had ever seen, they looked much nicer with their heads stuck on stakes. “Thank you very much for the offer, I really appreciate it.” He fell silent though as the one with the black hair went on to explain something long and complicated to the one he called ‘Sama’.

“Do you mind my asking… What exactly is the medicine for?” Kearin said with a small smirk, kneeling down and resting his weapon on the ground. He untied his hair and pulled it over his shoulder, running his fingers through the soft purple in an attempt to fix it; getting the snow and water out of it and such. He hated getting his hair uselessly ruined, but he hadn’t been expecting any of this in the first place, he was just glad he had a fire he could sit around now, and attempt to get a little bit drier. The heat was so wonderful that he thought maybe he’d died and gone to heaven.

“Also in case either of you care, the name is Kearin…” He said, though these two seemed to have much more important things to talk about, he did feel like he was intruding, but not nearly enough to leave the warmth of the fire. When his hair was as good as it was going to get he pushed it back over his shoulders letting it brush his back. He took off the jacket he had been wearing and lay it out in an attempt to dry it out as well, at least the outfit underneath, skimpy though it was, was dry and not cold.
Back to top Go down
Sama

Sama

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am

Nodding to his old friend did he take the cup and softly he placed it to his lips with a small expression of slight weakness, his illness will slow him down for a while and so he hoped that this medicine would work and make him feel better. Sama though knew that if it did work then he would be a lot more happier but if it didn't that just meant that he would have to go back to looking for another cure. Softly sipping the medicine did his eyes close and he winced somewhat to its taste, it was pretty strong for the lycan but he knew he would get use to it. Hearing the question did Sama look to their new friend and he smiled very kindly yet it held a tiredness to his smile. It was probably cause of Sama always looking for a cure did it sort of tire him out. "I have a illness which makes it hard for me to breath and so this medicine is for that." Going back to his sipping of the medicine was he able to finish it and make a emotionless face for sometime. There he went to be calm all over again though that was just how he was though he was always lonely but he wasn't anymore. He had Armada there with him and then this new friend eased him as well.

Hearing what their new friend said make Sama look up in a light glance but he nodded none the less for he was sort of sure that he knew his name. A small amount of time passed by and Sama didn't feel the need to cough at all and so he had hoped that the medicine had worked. Even for a little while he would take it. Closing his eyes did Sama feel his body go tired and so that proved that he was tired. Hugging himself lightly did he keep his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )   The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Page 1 of 1