Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Trees Swim??? {open) I_vote_lcapTrees Swim??? {open) I_voting_barTrees Swim??? {open) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Trees Swim??? {open) I_vote_lcapTrees Swim??? {open) I_voting_barTrees Swim??? {open) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Trees Swim??? {open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain Mizuki

Trees Swim??? {open) Empty
PostSubject: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Rain had been walking for a long time or what seemed long. She had been wanting to come to the falls for a long time. Finally she was here. The sun was high in the sky and as Rain approached the falls her grey top and blue jeans started getting wet. She sighed happily and took off her shoes and jeans revealing a light pink bikini bottoms. She was happy she was gonne start relaxing.
Rain sat on a rock and dipped her feet into the water. Her face flushed and she laughed softly from the water tickling her feet. This was so relaxing she couldnt think of a.better day.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 pm

With the day riching the midpoint, Shinji decided to relax and knew of the perfect place to do so. He took a little trip to the falls so the cool water and breeze can calm his mind. When he got there he found a pretty sound place to sit his things, so he took off his shirt and sat down just in his shorts on the top of a rock that was facing the falls. He sat there looking into the falls and saw his reflection. He is currently in his transformed Ape form, but in the reflection in the falls shows his human form. "Hmm so there really is a different in how I look." He says to himself before closing his eyes a bit, by this time his reflection showed the form he was in.

After a few hours of sitting, Shinji heard something a few feet away, but he thought it was just the wind for a second. Hearing it again, he turned his head slightly and saw a girl out the corner of his eye. She hadnt noticed him yet so he was debating whether to make himself noticeable to her. She would probably run away after seeing a talking ape, but he thought what the hell. "You seem to be kinda far from home dont you think." Shinji says to the girl as his tail lays across his lap. The hair on his head and on his body was a bit wet from the falls crashing against the water.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Rain looked around once she heard someone talking. It was a mans voice but she didnt see amyone so she transformed into a cherry blossom tree. This was her nymph disquise. Some would change into flowers, bushes, logs, and rocks. Rain had thankfully gotten the gift of a cherry blossom tree. Her dark brown @ood stump and multi shades of pink blossoms made many want
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 pm

When Shinji had turned his head fully to see the girl, she was gone. It was kind of weird because he still sence her presence in the area. "Hmmm..." He hummed as he sloely got up to his feet. He then hopped from rock to rock until he was back on the main ground. He looked around before walking to the cherry blossom tree. He didnt really get a good look around before so to him this had been here this whole time. "Heh kinda pretty." He said as he touches one of the pink pedals on the tree and gliding his finger down the branch. He was curious as to where the girl went soo fast.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:01 am

Rain giggles as her tree form starts to shake slightly. She laughs and laughs. It still ticckled when people or things touched her including this monkey.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 am

Shinji looked a bit confused as the tree moved on its own, let alone giggles were being heard from it. "Umm..." Was all he could says at the moment. He lightly started to poke the trunk of the tree as it moved.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:23 am

Rain gi6gled and shook until finaly, poof she turned back to a woman. She looked at the ape. She laughed aome more and finally stopped after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 am

Shinji had screamed and stumbled back, falling onto the ground as he sees the tree turn into the girl from before.. He shook his head as he heard her giggling, apparently she found amusement in that. "You DO realize you can give a guy a heart attack....or psycological problem when you play a joke like that!." Shinji yelled as he got back on his feet. He wasnt really mad, just trying to hold back his surprise and laughter.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 am

Rain laughed. "I-im sorry." She said giggling some more. Then she gave the ape a weird look. "Wait you can... Talk... What is this" rain said taken back.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 am

Shinji stopped for a second and looked at the girl nervously cause she just figured out he could talk, he needed to think of a cover story. "Well ya know umm...ya pick things up in the wild...uhhh...chimps are smarter than they look and..ummm...yeah." He says coming up with a lame ass story, trying not to giveaway that he was actually part human inside. "Wait what about you! You just turned into a tree!" He says redirecting the conversation onto her.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 am

Rain smiles. "Because im a nymph. If your story was actually the truth youd know that." Rain says smiling
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 am

"Oh come on! My story was bullet proof, there's no way you could know it was fake." Shinji said laughing, not realizing he just told her it was fake. After he was laughing, he proceeded to look at the girl as he heard what she said. "Anyways, there's no way you can be a Nymph. I've never seen one before, but I hear they're suppose to be really giirl and feminine. You look kinda tomboyish." He said to her teasingly snickering, baring his fangs in the grin.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 am

Rain ssmiles and blows a kiss at the ape. "Oh trust me im very girly." Rain winks and la_ghs again.."Now what are you really?" Rain questions.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Shinji was a little take back by the kiss she blew him; he didnt know whether to blush or not. So he played like he caught the kiss and he put it in his pocket. "I shall save that for later hehe." He said jokingly. Once he heard what she asked him, he decided to drag on this little guessing game. "I tell ya what. If I can make it up to the top of the falls, I'll tell you. Sound good, little Nymph?" He suggested to her as he points to the high point of the falls where the rough current was pouring down. He was feeling a bit over confident in himself right now and wasnt thinking clearly. Maybe it was the girls outfit that was throwing him off.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:33 am

Rain just smiles. "Well prepare to loose." Rain said giggling. She was having alot of fun with this. Whatever the ape was he was funny.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Shinji turned to face the falls and looked it up to down. He started hopping on rocks until he was face to face with the falls. He was a bit hesitant as he looked back at the girl who was just watching him. After looking back and letting out a big sigh, he proceeded to climb. He had a firm grip on the rocks behind the falls as he climbed and felt the rush of water pummling his head. This was a bad idea. He tthought to himself. He made it halfway up, but he soon lost his grip from all the water, so he slipped and fell.

When he hit the water, he sank for a bit before flaoting back up to the top and floated to the shore on his back. when he opened his eyes he saw he had floated to the girl and she was huvering over him. "Yeah...this turned out alot better in my head." He said laughing a bit and smiling up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees Swim??? {open)   Trees Swim??? {open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trees Swim??? {open)
Page 1 of 1