Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_vote_lcapLost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_voting_barLost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_vote_lcapLost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_voting_barLost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jearik

Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Jearik was walking around the cherry Blossom Forest. He was obviously lost though he didn't appear desperate. The young man was quite content to stare at the trees while he walked around as he was actually just wondering around. He soon wondered if he would meet anyone in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Kearin took a deep breath, he was so glad that he had found this place, it was so soothing… so beautiful. He took a deep breath as he seated himself under one of the luscious pink trees. It was the time of year where even the slightest gust of wind would make it rain a lively pink. This sight around him, it was almost perfection, closer than he had seen in a long time. The darkened sky beyond the tops of the trees a wonderful contrast to the pink below, the light from the slivered moon making enough light to light up everything around.

The only imperfections he could see were the few empty spots where the blossoms had once been. He could ignore those though, something he was very much grateful for. He let out a sigh, his blue/purple eyes slipping shut. He pulled his hair out of its tie, pulling it over his shoulder so he could run his gloved fingers through it. “How very… lovely.” he said an almost evil looking grin tugging at the corners of his lips as he let out a small giggle of a laugh.

He didn’t know when he ended up falling asleep but at some point he had, when he woke up it was very cold and he was shivering. He put a hand on his weapon and drew it closer to his body before prepping the area nearby to make a small fire. Judging by the position of the moon in the sky it must’ve been about ten, he hadn’t been out of it for more than two hours or so.

Kearin heard someone moving not far off. He froze where he stood his hand going back down to the long weapon at his side, holding it tightly in his nearly lavender gloves. He stood up and ducked for cover behind a nearby crop of waist high bushes, waiting and watching. Kearin found you could never be too careful when it came to strangers out in the middle of the forest. And here he had been enjoying this peaceful evening. The fact that sakura blossoms littered his body, sticking nicely in his purple hair completely forgotten to him now as his eyes sharpened.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Jearik was walking around the Cherry Blossom trees. He had stopped to admire their beautiful appearance. He soon sighed a bit as he sat down and stared up. his eyes focused on the moon as he seemed to be caught in flashbacks of his memories. He stayed in his trance like gaze for about a hour or so before he snapped back to reality. He then got up and walked around more. He spent another hour walking around lost though shortly after it became an hour he felt like someone was watching him. The young man looked about as he seemed to smile. "Hello?!" Jearik called out to see if anyone was there.
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Kearin kept his eyes on the other as they came into view his uniquely coloured eyes narrowing as he watched. There was something off about the other though but he didn’t know how to place, and it just made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. He chewed at his lip wondering if he would be noticed from his hiding spot. It was dark enough out that, despite his obvious hair colour, he wouldn’t be seen if he didn’t want to be.

It looked as though he wasn’t going to get that lucky though as the other person called out. There was a smile on his face though, a smile Kearin didn’t know whether or not he could trust. He usually let his will bend when it came to attractive men, like the one standing a few feet away. He bit his lip his eyes narrowing. It took him an honest couple minutes to decide what he wanted to do right now.

The purple haired man stood up from his place and walked back around them so he could walk towards the stranger. He held his head high, keeping a cocky look on his face. The long bladed scythe was held tightly in his grip, the weapon down by his side. Standing this close to the other, even with the slight additional height of his heels he was dwarfed. He had no qualms with the fact that he probably looked like a girl, most people got mistaken at first glance, he was used to it, the whole addition of sakura blossoms littering his purple hair didn’t help much either. “If you don’t want to get yourself killed I highly suggest leaving me well enough alone.” he said with a stern look.

He wasn’t completely serious with his words, he was more looking for a reaction to base his next moves off of. This man was the kind of person he could definitely find attractive so he wasn’t about to attack him. And he suited the pink of the surrounding area better than Kearin himself did.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Jearik turned and looked as he heard someone talk. He quickly turned and stared at the person. He could tell it was a guy but he did look alot like a girl. The young man smiled brightly at him. "Oh, sorry if I'm intruding. I was just wondering around when I seem to have become lost in this beautiful forest." Jearik said as he looked at the man. He just realized that the man had the beauty of a girl as he couldn't help but stare.
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Kearin was a little taken aback by how friendly this man was, taking a step back, his whole ego faltering for a moment. The staring though was the part that was the most unnerving though. He took another step back and looked to the side, putting his weapon into the sheath on his back. He pulled his hair tie out and pulled all of his hair back behind his shoulders again.

”Um… uh… don’t worry about it.” He said his voice a lot quieter, a lot softer, a lot more confused. He brushed the top of his head, petals falling around him. He found himself unable to look up at the taller man anymore… the staring was still unnerving and he found himself crossing his arms over his chest, “At least you can appreciate beauty… of the place you were stupid enough to get lost in…” He said, his mouth a tight line on his face.

“What are you staring at?” Kearin asked finally looking back up at the other man pouting slightly, “Do I have more of those petals in my hair or something?” he continued, his hands brushing through his hair again. Another breeze rolled through knocking more petals off of the tress making them twirl between the two of them like snow. If he hadn’t had any in his hair before this he surely did now.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 pm

"Oh, sorry. I was just admiring your appearance though now you do." Jearik said as he smiled at the guy. He soon added in, "You're quite...beautiful." The young man blushed deeply as he complimented the guy. He may have just met the man but he was honest and forward.
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:06 am

Kearin turned and walked towards the fire he had left burning, it was still cold and the fire hadn’t gotten any bigger or smaller so he sat back down beside it, underneath one of the trees. He brushed the new petals out of his hair and let out a sigh.

He froze at the compliment though, his eyes widening he blinked a couple times slowly before looking back over at the stranger. Kearin’s eyes rested on the blush on that man’s face before frowning and looking off to the side, trying to cover the own blush that crept up in the corners of his cheeks, over his cheeks bones. “Well, again… I am glad you can recognize beauty when you see it…” he repeated unable to think of anything else to say, his mind drawing a blank.

He looked back over at the stranger looking him over once more from head to toe, “You aren’t so bad yourself… I guess.” He muttered, “Feel free to join me.” the purple haired man said motioning with one gloved hand to the fire by which he sat. He didn’t really like this situation, he didn’t like being so suddenly dumbfounded, not knowing how he was supposed to react. But he didn’t want it to show on his face how flustered that one compliment he had heard many times before was making him… it really wasn’t that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Jearik smiled as he soon joined the man. He watched the fire as he seemed to smile more. "Thanks man. This is very kind of you." He said to the guy as he looked at him. He soon held out his hand to the man. "I'm Jearik." He said as he smiled warmingly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Kearin poked the fire with a nearby twig for a moment before throwing it on top, not really knowing how to feel around this man. He was still be cautious, he couldn’t help that much, but this guy wasn’t giving him much to be very worried about… and for some reason that was driving him absolutely crazy. “I didn’t mean it… as a kindness… it would just… be a shame to waste this fire.” He said motioning to the blaze with his chin. He pulled his legs up against his chest wrapping his arms around his knees and looking into the orange.

Kearin didn’t look up again until Jearik said his name. Kearin mouthed it a little bit, testing it silently on his tongue. “Uh, and I’m Kearin… it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said pushing a strand of hair behind his ear as he said it looking away from Jearik.

“So… what brought you out here?” He asked, in a lame attempt to start a conversation. He had already been compliments a few times over by this man and he was already at a surprising loss for words. It had been a painfully long time since the last time a person had gone to any lengths to actually compliment his appearance. No matter how many times he said it to himself, it was so much more bewildering coming from someone else.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Jearik smiled a bit at Kearin. He found the guy's reactions to be quite adorable though he kept that to himself. When Kearin asked him what brought him there he sat there and thought for a moment. "Well, I'm a wanderer really. I was just passing through here when I easily got lost." The young man said as he chuckled with a loud voice. "Though its not every day I meet a beautiful man." He said as he stared at the fire. The Lycan soon stared at the guy as he grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)   Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost among the Cherry Blossoms (Open)
Page 1 of 1