Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_vote_lcapNew day, new art~(Kearin.) I_voting_barNew day, new art~(Kearin.) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_vote_lcapNew day, new art~(Kearin.) I_voting_barNew day, new art~(Kearin.) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

New day, new art~(Kearin.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atsuki

Atsuki

New day, new art~(Kearin.) Empty
PostSubject: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Atsuki wearing his usual favorite dark color, that of a black sweater, pants and hat, with nothing much to do for now though maybe to just go around a place or two, which one of them was the Cherry Blossom Forest. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to talk with anyone yet or met new peoples, well being he is new after all and not sure too much on what to really say, he guess. He been to one of these forest like this when he was a kid a few times, not much, but that's why he finds it to be peaceful here and he was with his older brother back then, but has been alone for quite a while. Well more like he's used to it, so that why it doesn't bother him that much he guessed.

Sitting down against one of he trees, relaxing with his eyes closed. In thoughts about something, one of his habits, moments later he opened his eyes to look at the ground where a few of the flower petals are at, a few that had fallen from the tree. He reaches for something in a bag he had with him, taking a drawing book out that he draws in, opening it and turning to a new page and took a look around quietly before starting his drawing about his surroundings, mainly one part of the place.

Last edited by Atsuki on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 pm

((There was just so much potential if I used my character I think. I had to, I'm sorry, if you'd rather RP with someone else please just tell me))

Kearin swung his weapon up onto his shoulder with a ‘humph’, the large and heavy weapon was no longer a bother when it came to weight, it was just a constant now. He looked around, his eyes set on the pink buds not far from where he now was. He smiled a soft smile, he loved in there it was one of those places where perfection was just so close. So nearly in his grasp.

He walked through the bright scenery before coming across someone else, it was really quite rare for him to find someone else out in here. At first a scowl appeared on his face, someone ruining his perfect scenery. But the scowl faded into a confused line, blinking a couple time as he looked at the other person. He stopped in his tracks, the high heels of his boots sinking into the soft earth where he stood. The person he was looking at… was a rather attractive person… he wouldn’t deny that. And it looked to Kearin as though he was… appreciating the scenery much like Kearin came here to do.

He decided to approach from behind though, keeping himself out of sight, keeping his weapon tight in his grip very much ready to strike out if he needed to. This angle gave him a good view of the sketch book the other man was drawing in. Kearin couldn’t take his blue/purple eyes off of it. Blinking slowly as he watched wondering when he would be noticed, or if he already had been noticed. He knew it was just a matter of time…

In the end he decided to break the silence himself. He stood up straight taking another few paces forward hold his head up high, his chin at an angle reserved for those of the cockiest of intent. ”You, have a keen eye for your surroundings. I wonderful trait, truly.” he wasn’t worried about being ignored, he was more worried about being attacked, he would be honest with the fact that he really wasn’t in the mood for getting in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Atsuki

Atsuki

PostSubject: Re: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Atsuki still with his attention on his sketchbook and to his surroundings to get a better look and detail to draw it, he was in the middle of drawing another one of the cherry blossom trees, he did happen to finished one and had even put quite good detail and petals and stuff on the drawing, but he wasn’t even done. Now being part wolf made him have good hearing and as well as smelling and as well as his other side of him, a vampire. Smelling someone just a bit away, he stops his drawing and closed his eyes for a moment. He hears the footsteps a bit more closer and looks a bit to the side as to looking behind him, only then to hear a voice, a male one that is and someone new.

Staying quiet still for now, his quiet time alone and drawing was interrupted, he wasn’t much in a mood for anyone at the moment either, well that depends on who. He pulls his bag over closer to him and had just put away his sketchbook for now, even though he wasn’t finished and this other male had ruined it. He wasn’t about to start a fight or anything with anyone and being that he doesn’t attack anyone just like that for no reason, but..a human on the other hand..there’s half of a chance of them. Mainly that he just dislike most of them, well mainly all is more like it for reasons and so he doesn’t get along with them, better with anyone else but them, yes. So, without any word from him yet, still with his attention on the new one who interrupted his relaxing time.

(It's fine. But so you know my character does dislike humans, if that's what Kearin is.)

Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:16 am

((Yes, I read that, I thought that would make it more amusing. Your description of it said most so I intend to play around with that.))

Kearin was a little flustered by the fact that he got no reaction what so ever from the other man who had clearly noticed that he was there. He frowned as he watched the other put his sketchbook away. His chin lowered slightly and his hands drop to his side. He took a few steps forward so he was standing in front of the stranger, letting him get a good look of him. ”It’s rude… to ignore someone so blatantly, don’t you think?”

Kearin put his weapon on his back, getting an even better look at this man he was quite sure that he didn’t want to get in a fight with him. There was something off about this one, something that he couldn’t figure out… but recently he had had trouble with figuring people out… what they were, what their intentions were. Everything seemed rather muddled in his mind at the moment, this is what he got for trying to concentrate on understanding people when his brain wanted to take a break from anything. That was the reason he was out this way after all: the fact that he didn’t want to be stuck back in the city working at the moment.

”Honestly, it would have been more considerate to tell me to leave right off the bat, instead of letting me stay for even just this time. Because now that I’ve seen you… I don’t think I’m going to be leaving you alone.” he said with a sly smirk crossing his arms over his chest and resting all of his weight onto one of his legs, cocking his hip to the side and flipping his long uniquely coloured hair back so his bangs got out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Atsuki

Atsuki

PostSubject: Re: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Atsuki with his attention to the side away, not paying much mind to the other person, that was until the new person came standing in front of him, still with no word coming from him yet, besides closing his eyes for another moment. Well this is a human after all and so he wasn’t going to greet him with a friendly look. What the human said about it’s rude to ignore someone so blatantly, he already heard that many times before from even others.

It’s true that he could of just told him to leave as he just stated, but he didn’t even felt like bothering to even say anything to him, his resting alone here was ruined, so that was another thing to added to his dislikes of the human. Seems like he isn’t going to get peace now hearing that the other man plans on not leaving now, so he looked up towards him, still with no word coming from him yet, besides his eyes showing that of a distant one and cold as well and a tint of a different color, a red one that is.

Closing his bag up and pulling it closer to him, maybe as if planning to leave or something, but didn’t just yet. “What?” Finally speaking something towards the human, but of course not in nice way, more in a way he act more with most of the other humans, a cold one that is. What did this one here wanted with him, why doesn’t he leave him alone, as with a thought or two in mind about this guy. He then noticed a sly smirk from the other guy, along with his arms crossing, seconds later looking back a bit down towards his bag.

Back to top Go down
Kearin

Kearin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Kearin turned away from the stranger and took a few long strides before turning back to him and putting his hands on his hips. He puffed his chest out slightly. “I could ask you the same thing, now couldn’t I?” he stated his eyes sharpening. Yes, there was definitely something up with this guy, something that definitely wasn’t human… there was something in his eyes that worried Kearin a little bit. “I mean, really what is your deal? For someone who hasn’t even known me for two minutes, you sure seem to hate me. I can see it in your eyes.”

Kearin was very well aware of how unwanted he was here, and it honestly just made him want to stay more. A breeze blew through the area and the bright pink trees around them shed some of their petals, dancing in the wind around him. He looked up at them, catching one of them in the palm of his hand; the fact that a few of them now littered his long purple hair was nowhere on his mind. He examined the small pink petal in his hand before blowing it off of his hand and watching it flutter through the air before it landed with the others scattered on the forest floor. This was the sort of thing he had been out here looking for in the first place.

He finally got a better look at the area around him, turning slightly to look at the wonderful scenery around him, his eyes drifting up to the sky, looking at the bright blue beyond the treetops, looking through a filter of pink petals. It was truly a beautiful sight; it was the sort of sight he strived for. But his lack of trust in the other person he now stood here with kept his observing to a minimum as he felt a need to keep his eyes on the other person… just in case.
Back to top Go down
Atsuki

Atsuki

PostSubject: Re: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Atsuki just let the other man continue his talking as if he wasn’t there, or just talking to himself. The way this guy was acting and his tone of voice was starting to sound annoying, so he didn’t bother saying anything for now. He felt the breeze blowing by, that was another thing that made this day good, the weather, the area he’s at now, and well..he was having his peace up till this guy came. His tint bit of red color eyes still was looking at his book, the though of the drawing that he had started moments again, of course he would dislike the guy in front of him, first being interrupted by someone, making it worse it was by a human..those beings he dislike most of and how he’s acting as well, but he’s trying to ignore that, not really paying any mind to him.

He noticed more of the petals falling off the tree by the breeze blowing by again, about two of them fell on Atsuki, one of his hand which and the other on top of his head on his hat. "Most humans are nothing but trash." He simply said to somewhat give a hint to why he doesn’t really like the other guy. What he means as by ‘trash’ he has his reasons for that, not that he’s about to say why to this one here and a stranger at that. He then drops the petal that was on in his hand after saying that and looks a bit back to the guy, seeing that he was still sort of looking at him quietly.

About a moment later of looking at the other guy, he then looks away back to his bag, seconds later picking it up and then got up off the ground. He was planning on leaving or at least walk a bit away from here, since the other guy didn’t seem like he was planning to leave him alone. So he walked a bit away from where he was just at, leaving the guy alone and took a seat against another tree that was nearby him. He looks to the side as to thinking if this guy would just leave or would he just follow him here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New day, new art~(Kearin.)   New day, new art~(Kearin.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New day, new art~(Kearin.)
Page 1 of 1