Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_vote_lcapA walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_voting_barA walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_vote_lcapA walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_voting_barA walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addylyn

Addylyn

A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) Empty
PostSubject: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:02 pm

A gentle, sweet smelling breeze blew across the peaceful grass of the night meadows. This place was indeed mysterious, no matter what the actual time of day it was, the moon always hung overhead, like a spot light among millions of individual fireflies. The moon's light cast itself over the rolling grass, making it seem to shine with an unearthly and beautiful light. Just the place a certain young woman had been looking for.
In the middle of the field, a figure was silhouetted against the white light of the moon. Raven black hair curled down its back and by its side laid a large cat, its head placed upon its paws in gentle slumber. A delicate, pale hand reached over and softly stroked the creature’s fur. Another soft breeze blew across the field, and blew some of the black hair away from the woman’s crimson red eyes. The young woman then turned and craned her neck back to gaze into the dark heavens, wondering if the spirits of her parents were there, behind some star, watching over her.
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 pm

The stars hung low in the sky a gentle breeze made its way lazily across this down through the grass. A lone soldier walked relaxed through the everlasting darkness of the meadow before him, his crimson hair showing bright under the pale moonlight. Though he seemed foolish without any others about this soldier showed no fear of the unknown, as if he knew that no matter whatever stood before him he could surely best.

A subtle shift in the air alerted the lone soldier he was no longer alone in the meadow, he caught sight of a profile laid out in the grass. He could feel the heat radiate from his blade as it desperately wanted this new person to be hostile, with thoughtless effort he calmed his blade to keep it from glowing with the heat and rage it brought forth in battle.

“Who goes there!?” the lone soldier called taking a few steps back to conceal himself in the darkness. His voice was deep and strong with a sense of regality. The grass quivered with the power that was held behind that simple command.
Back to top Go down
Addylyn

Addylyn

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm

With the sudden sound of a voice, Addy's head snapped back to try and follow where it came from as a soft gasp escaped her lips. Luana's head lifted up as she was awoken by the sudden shout. The hair on her flanks stood up, and her jowls pulled back revealing razor sharp teeth. Her light blue eyes began to shine an evil red, but soon faded back to their normal shade as Addy's hand obstructed her veiw.
Luana looked up to Addy, her alabaster face now stern and her red eyes saying 'stand down' very clearly. Never to disobey the one who'd saved her from human hunters, Luana sat back on her haunches and let her head sink between her shoulders in shame. Addy let her arm drop and she stood, letting whoever called out to them see that she was unarmed.
"Forgive me, I simply wanted to find a place to ease my troubled mind!"
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Instantly the figure moved bringing its head up white sharp teeth shined bright as blue eyes started to change to red; when something else moved in front of them. Another figure had sat up and covered the creature’s eyes and this seemed to have a calming effect. So I am outnumbered; I might have cause to be worried…

“Forgive me I just wanted to ease my troubled mind!” A young woman’s voice called out and almost instantly most of the tension from the air ceased to exist.

Raising his hands so that whoever it was could see the empty palms, the lone soldier walked forward. “I mean no harm to a fellow journeyman in search of peace of mind.” He grinned as he closed the gap to see the raven haired and pale skinned girl just sitting up in the grass.

“So what is a young lady like yourself doing out here in this meadow of never ending night?” He stood a few feet away careful of her companion even though he was a god he had never gotten along with animals all that well in the past.
Back to top Go down
Addylyn

Addylyn

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Luana had taken her place back at Addy's side, laying with her tail flicking back and forth watching Ru very carefully if he tried ot pull anything funny on her master. Addy stood motionless as she watched Ru approach, her crison red eyes watching his every movement.
"I used to come here with my family, before they were killed ten years ago. This place holds many a good memory for me."
She said as she ooked to her left for a moment, thinking of the time when she was five how her father brought her here for her first lesson with her fire abilities.
"I suppose I was hoping some of those memories would return and make my mind stop thinking that their deaths were my fault..."
She mumbled softly yet loud enough for Ru to hear. Her head turned back around and she looked to the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm

The lone soldier listened to the young woman before he kneeled down to make himself seem more comfortable, “You know your family was right to bring you here when you were little, this place can be very relaxing even to those of us who dislike the darkness.” He smiled, “At the end of the day child memories are all people have left; be they soldiers or civilians.”

The young woman looked off to her left remembering something fond to her, from the look that crossed her face it was a very personal memory. “Deaths are never the fault of anyone other than the one that stands at the hilt of the blade, and even then those who kill will have to atone for their sins eventually. Even warriors and kings pray for their forgiveness after battles.”

His eyes seem to become luminescent as spoke, though he had a strict rule on revealing that he was a god. He still used the wisdom that came with the post of being such from time to time and if he could put a young woman’s mind at ease he would gladly risk giving himself away. “So who is your furry friend their miss????”
Back to top Go down
Addylyn

Addylyn

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Addy's crimson eyes turned to look at Ru as he spoke, the words touched her deeply. She sat on the ground and Luana came over to sit by her. As Ru asked who her friend was she softly scratched behind Luana's ear, making her purr softly.
"Her name is Luana, she is a cat demon that one day I found being chased by human poachers. She's become a companion of mine, please forgive her she does not speak to anyone but me. I suppose she has trust issues that way. And thank you, you're a very wise man. Before I forget myself, my name is Addylyn."
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:09 pm

"You speak of humans like you aren’t one child." The lone soldier looked her over once more with a godly eye. Raven haired pale alabaster skin a demon cat she keeps as company…what is this strange child? A child…here in the middle of an everlasting night. It finally came to him what the strange girl might be, “You aren’t child nor a human at all are you Addylyn? You are no more human than your cat are you child?”

(OOC: sorry it is short)
Back to top Go down
Addylyn

Addylyn

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Luana lifted her head and nodded, then Addy turned back to Ru and nodded.
"Seems you are very intellegent, no I am not, nor have I ever been human. I am a vampire, and I am in fact nineteen."
She said, Luana looking over to Ru and watching him again. It was in her nature to be protective of Addy, and if he was one of those people who hated them and he tried to lash out at her he'd have to answer to her first.
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:20 pm

A vampire and a demon cat what a pair you two will make, a story to be told if I had ever seen one.” The soldier laughed as he rocked back his heels, the sheer power in his voice was intoxicating making even the air seem to quiver with amusement. “I am sorry to appear rude child, but a name is a very powerful thing to give a stranger so if you would simply think of me as a friend and call me such.”

The soldier looked at the Luana, “I mean your partner no harm cat so please be calm.” He spoke with power behind his voice, strong annoyed and serous. Demon or not cats annoyed the lone soldier, but that might have something to do with his sacred animal’s birdish side. “If I had meant her harm do you think you would still be breathing?
Back to top Go down
Addylyn

Addylyn

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Luana simply decided to stand down and placed her head on Addy's lap. If he meant her no harm then she didn't want anything more to do with him. Addy's hand softly carrased the fur on her friend neck, and looked to Ru.
"No I understand. If I may, what has brought you here?"
She asked motioning toward him with her free hand. Addy wondered what a man like him was doing out here in the middle of nowhere, and alone as well.
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:13 am

The Soldier watched the cat lay its head down in the young woman’s lap, a chuckle escaped as he looked down towards the girl. “Well I normally come here when I wish to think or escape the torment of my family and memories. Though escaping my sister is rather hard she always seems to be watching; I hold no ill will towards her she has always looked out for her brother.” The soldier’s voice trailed off as he looked up towards the stars.

“So being a vampire the everlasting night must be a blessing for you, huh?” he asked as though he knew the answer was most likely going to be a yes, must vampires he had met thought themselves to be a superior race to others.
Back to top Go down
Addylyn

Addylyn

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 pm

"I suppose it is to must of my kind, but I like the night or the day either way. It does not matter much to me."
She said still looking to her big cat as she softly stroked the black fur running the length of her shoulders.
"That must be nice, it sounds like it to me anyway. I'm an only child, always have been always will be. Even with Luana it gets lonely sometimes."
Back to top Go down
RuGaard

RuGaard

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 pm

[OOC: I am going to stop formatting the text because it seems to mess with the spacing and layout of the post. Sorry for the delay as well just haven’t felt much like writing in the last week.]

The lonely soldier smiled towards the young vampire “You say that, but try having a sister that can always see you any time she wants, and if she isn’t watching one of her pets are.” He gazed towards the Luana, “I believe even your demon cat is familiar with my little sister; she always did have a way with animals.”

The soldier rocked back on his heels a bit anxious from standing in one spot for too long, “It must have been very lonely growing up alone, even though I can’t stand my little sister’s constant spying I still wouldn’t trade her for anything in this world or the next.”
Back to top Go down
Addylyn

Addylyn

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 am

"You are right about that. Not only did I grow up alone, but I've had to support myself since I was ten. My parents died a few months before I turned ten, and I've been on my own for so long now. But it help with company."
She said and softly scratched Luana's back. The black cats tail flicked back and forth and a content smile was laying across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)   A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk under the everlasting stars (Ru)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aki Vesta :: Night Meadows-
Jump to: