Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
The Scarlett is here~ I_vote_lcapThe Scarlett is here~ I_voting_barThe Scarlett is here~ I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
The Scarlett is here~ I_vote_lcapThe Scarlett is here~ I_voting_barThe Scarlett is here~ I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

The Scarlett is here~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett

Scarlett

The Scarlett is here~ Empty
PostSubject: The Scarlett is here~   The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Hello everyone. As you can see, I'm one of your newest registered members (actually, I am the newest), and well, I'm really excited to RP in this site. ;D I've been desperately looking for a fantasy RP that is casual (ie. no money system or abilities system or anything) where I can roleplay to my heart's content. And wow, I might have come to the right place. ^^

You can call me Scarlett, and I've actually already created my character - she's a wizard. Haha. Dw, I'm not good at battle RP's so you'll probably pawn me anyway. Nonetheless, I look forward to RPing with you lots. I am an RP noob, so do forgive me if I do things very, uhm, noobily. XD

Anyhow again, that's about it for my entrance. About me? I'm a hikikomori who loves manga, anime, internet, games, and stuffs. Haha. Not your typical girl-next-door. Oh, and I can pen spin. XD

Alright, enough of my blabbers. Nice to meet you all!

[Special thanks to the admin Sasha for her help with username change. ^^]

teehee~

P.S. Yay, finished product of my character application--> click me~

The history is like only 20% of her overall background, so it's open to more plot that we might come up in RP. tell me if you want to be related or anything. I reckon it'd be fun. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett is here~   The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Lol well from your introduction and your interests, it seems you'll fit in with us perfectly. I'm Shinji, Nice to meet you Scarlett and Welcome Smile

Hope you have fun Rping and dont be afraid to join the chat and be social with the rest of us Smile
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett is here~   The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

welcome from the resident nature goddess :3 hope to rp with you in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett is here~   The Scarlett is here~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scarlett is here~
Page 1 of 1