Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barChances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barChances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett

Scarlett

Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 am

Scarlett's glare deepened by the second. He was unbelievable - the worst person to ever meet with. Several thoughts wandered up a perfectionist's mind; like what would happen to him in the future, will he have a wife with that attitude? What about his kids? Nah, poor thing. Nonetheless, Scarlett reconstructed her thoughts when the ticking of her watch haunted her once again. She was running out of time.

She tried to relax herself as she closed her eyes and breathed a sigh. Her fist which had clenched tightly loosened a little as her lips parted, quite hesitant at first, but proceeded in the end. "I accept your deal. I'll be by your side whenever you need me. And don't worry, I hold true to my word. But in return..." Scarlett sighed and looked at her watch again. "I need him right now. Not later, not tomorrow, but now. Otherwise, the deal is invalid." she stated firmly and sternly. She wasn't going to allow this play to last further. Time wasn't on her side after all.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am

Gintoki grinned a little as Scarlett accepted the offer. She pledged her royalty in front of him and Gin was pleased. He smiled as he agreed to help her as well "Okay then~ I promise to help you find your man~ But~ I have to make sure you sign the document of this oath~" Gintoki walked up to Scarlett with another slight grin on his face. And out of nowhere, Gin kissed her. Within that one second Gintoki stole a kiss from Scarlett making that as their sign for their oath.

"Alrighty~ Now you officially signed the document~ Lets go find your guy~ Pleasure to make business with you by the way~" Gintoki took a few steps away from Scarlett and started to spin himself round and around and around in one spot. He had stopped with his seventh spin and pointed his hand towards one of the people in the crowd who were facing their attention towards Gin and Scarlett. And the one person who Gintoki pointed to, was the Man they had been looking for. "Oh, and just so you know~ That was my first kiss to~" Gintoki said quietly as he starred at Scarlett with only one eye facing towards her giving her a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 am

Her heart skipped a beat and her cheeks flushed a deep red as she felt his lips touch upon hers. Eyes widened in shock, Scarlett was left speechless even after he pulled back and began explaining things she was unable to comprehend. Her mind had blocked all sounds coming from the outside, and when she finally snapped out of it, she gasped. Her hand instinctively went up to her mouth as she stared at the ground slightly teary eyed.

Just now, that was a kiss. Wait, my first kiss! Wait what?! There can only be ONE first kiss! One! And now it's gone! NOOOOOOOO! I'm unable to wed! I'm unable to weeeeed!

A loud explosion erupted several distances behind where the two were. A tall building could be seen collapsing rapidly as it was engulfed in strong black flames. However the girl paid no attention to her own unconscious doing as Scarlett glared instinctively at the man pointed by Gintoki. Her burning gaze could be felt by him as he immediately recognized the pink haired girl in one glance. She didn't seem to be in a good mood.

Her left hand went to her lower back and felt the hilt of her sword, unsheathing it from its case in a reverse grip as she made her way towards him. The man simply blinked and smiled enthusiastically.

"If it isn't Black Rose! It's been a while! How're you? How's the master?" he asked so casually.

Scarlett approached him silently, stopping by his side and whispered something on his ear which widened his eyes in horror. Without any hesitation, Scarlett stepped back spinning her blade into a forehand grip, and sliced his throat with the tip of her sword - killing him off instantly and cleanly. Scarlett wiped the bloodstains of her blade on the fallen man and she simply turned around, sliding back her sword to its sheath.

She went past Gintoki before stopping behind him. "Now that my job here is done, see you around. You have my gratitude for the help." she stated stubbornly. From the start, she had no plans on keeping up with this 'oath' of him anyways.

Scarlett marched off, still pissed by what he did, but what's done is done. After all, she could just make it seem like that didn't count as her first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 am

As the sound of a burning building reached Gintoki's ears Gin couldn't help but turn his head to look at the catastrophe happening right in front of his eyes. He actually didn't even give note to what Scarlett was doing with the man she was looking for. He just enjoyed looking at the people running away and towards the building as all the commotion was spreading. He gave a light whistle while looking at the building rapidly collapsing at an instant speed. "Oi Scarlett~ You should take a look at this~ It's not every day you get to see such a view~"

Gintoki looked towards Scarlett but she had already swiped her sword against the man who she was hunting. Gin just nearly gave a small sigh as he was expecting more than just an instant kill. Scarlett walked right passed him and had somewhat said her goodbye to him. Gintoki was not amused, he didn't like the fact of her not keeping her promise. He simply said out loud as Scarlett continued to walk away from him "You know I should warn you~ Bad things happen to people who lie~ Especially if its a big lie~" Out of no where a car seemed to of beeped heading towards Scarlett, trying to warn her to get out of the way. Looks like she had terrible luck after all. Even if she survived this, it doesn't look like she'll survive whats up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Scarlett continued to walk, folding her arms over her chest as she completely paid no attention to what he said. She looked back at the man she had just eliminated, before she rummaged through her pocket and took out her phone. Scarlett had just began pressing a couple of buttons when a car horn made her flinch and realise it was heading uncontrollably straight at her. You've got to be kidding me.

The girl shot Gintoki a quick glare before she stepped on the hood of the car and jumped over it, hair billowing behind as she landed on the ground with ease. She stood up and turned around, pointing her finger towards him wildly. "You damn dork! I don't know what your powers are, but I'm a hundred percent sure that was your doing just now!" she exclaimed, earning stares from the crowd due to the rising commotion in their place. "Are you seriously trying to kill me?! What did I ever do for you to hate me this much?" she continued, gritting her teeth in annoyance.

Soon, she heard the voice on her phone which she immediately placed over her ear and spoke on the other end of the line, meanwhile turning around and continuing to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Gintoki clapped and whistled applauding Scarlett for avoiding that crash. Her quick reflexes was indeed something to acknowledge. Gin dropped his smiling face into a curious one straight after Scarlett asked him if he was trying to kill her "Ararara?~ You try to kill me so many times I've lost count and I only to to kill you once and your pissed off angry?~ You won't survive long like that~ Maybe you should of just kept that promise of yours~"

Gintoki wasn't really sure if he actually wanted Scarlett anymore though. But it'd be fun to give her an infinite amount of bad luck and just watch her come crawling back to him or die.Might be a fun sight~ Gintoki continued his Grin towards Scarlett showing her that she didn't really have a choice, though now Gin actually does want Scarlett to say no and just keep running away.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Scarlett halted in her footsteps. Her eyes widened in deep shock as she heard the information on the other end of the phone. "What?! Why didn't you disclose this information in the briefing?!" she gritted her teeth and slammed the phone on the ground in frustration. She ran her hand on her forehead as she closed her eyes and sighed. Damn decoy. So he's not the mastermind. Tsk. I have to start all over again.

Just then, her ears caught up a faint familiar sound cutting through wind in lightning speed. Scarlett almost choked as she reflexively jumped back missing a bullet from going through the side of her head and hitting the ground. She stared up at the top of one of the buildings nearby. Snipers?! At a time like this?! Soon another bullet followed, and another one.

"Wah, damn it, leave me alone! She exclaimed as she ran off for dear life. Panting in exhaustion, she spotted a dark alleyway which was out of any sniper's view point. She was left with no choice but to head that way. On some weird turn of events though, Scarlett actually tripped on something on the way there, to her astonishment.

The girl turned to her side and stepped back, using her other foot as a leverage to keep herself from falling, but spraining her other one in the process. Finally, she was able to enter the alleyway safely for the meantime. She sighed and leaned her back against the wall before she sat on the ground. Scarlett brought her knees to her chest as her hand massaged the sprained ankle. "What bad luck." she murmured softly, resting her chin on her knee. Luck? she tilted her head and nibbled on her bottom lip. Oh.. Don't tell me that's...
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 am

Gintoki felt a little bit lonely as Scarlett left him trying to run away from a sniper. He looked up trying to spot the person who was shooting from a distance but they had already left knowing that their target knew about their presence. It is normal after all for a sniper to run away and hide if they failed their mission. At this point though Gintoki lost sight of Scarlett as she had already ran off. Gintoki sighed as he just walked in a random direction. With any luck he'll be able to walk to the exact same place where Scarlett is.

Before Gintoki knew it he was inside an alleyway he had never set his eyes on before, and with his luck raised. He saw Scarlett who was hiding herself in such a small place. "You really do have bad luck~ Well that's what happens when people get associated with me~ Nothing good ever happens to them~ I guess I should of warned you about that~ My bad~ But don't worry~ I'll end it all now for you~"

Gintoki reached into his pocked and grabbed out what had seemed to be a little notepad and a pen. "This here is my death note~ All I have to do is write your name and your dead~ Unfortunately for me though I don't get a Shinigami by my side~ So there's no need to ask where Ryuk is~" Gintoki laid the ballpoint of his pen onto the notebook and started writing Scarlett in it with only one t. "Oh, and don't worry~ This death note is stronger than normal ones~ I don't need your full name to kill you~ Heck I could just write down 'random girl with pink hair' if I wanted to~ But since you did put some entertainment into my life, why don't you tell me your full name before you die a cowards death?~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 am

Scarlett wrapped her arms around her knees, silently staring at the ground with her chin still resting on her knees. She sighed softly as her eyes slowly closed - ironic how she enjoyed such peacefulness in a dark alleyway. Footsteps soon came to approach, but Scarlett didn't pay attention to it nor was she even bothered. She simply opened her eyes and hadn't bothered to turn her head as she stared up at the person who came into view. "Oh.. you." she muttered softly and simply looked at the ground without much reaction.

He began to introduce his death notebook and blabbered things she didn't really care about, ending his speech with a question of her full name.

"Scarlett Valentine. Double T with Scarlett." she stated without hesitation in a bland unenthusiastic tone. "Go ahead and do what you want. I'm tired of this. Go. Give your best shot and try and kill me. No one has ever succeeded before. No one will ever be." she stated straightforwardly.

It was apparent that Scarlett lost her good mood. Having failed her mission lost all her interest in anything fun at the moment, and the man in front of her was turning into nothing but a mere nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 am

Gintoki sighed in disappointment as his new servant turned out to be this boring in the end. He didn't like it at all. Gin just threw away his pen and notebook walking up to scar with a more serious face on him. "This is absolutely no fun. This emo mood of yours annoys me. Maybe we should give a more murderous aura around yourself.~" Without any hesitation Gintoki kicked Scarlett right on her face while he was pissed off at the fact that she couldn't amuse him anymore.

"You won't beg for your life, you don't have any determination to get up and redo your failed mission, you don't plan to use me even though you know I can change your life for the better. That isn't the servant I asked for. You disgust me in every way there is possible. If you truly don't want to live then so be it." Out of Gintoki's sleeve came out a knife which was sharp and was ready to kill. He pointed at Scarlett who at this point didn't even really want alive. "Don't dodge this knife then. I'll make sure it hits straight onto your head for a certain kill. You'll get your wish of plain death just as you wanted." Soaring through the air was the knife Gintoki threw at Scarlett waiting for it to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

"Gah!"

Scarlett suddenly felt a huge painful force that drove her whole body to collapse against the ground. She winced as she pulled herself up, her hand instinctively going to the side of her face which throbbed a stinging feeling. Mixed emotions of confusion, anger, hate, and revenge masked her expression as her head tilted up slightly to glare at the man before her.

She struggled to stand up while he continued to speak. She still hadn't recovered from her sprained ankle, and now her cheek was reddened and grazed. Scarlett glanced at the knife as he took it out, and soon, threw it at her heading straight to her head. Her left hand took the sword behind, still in its sheath, and with a single wave of her hand, striked the knife in its handle causing it to spin out of its trajectory and miss her head by inches. Scarlett could still hear how the knife struck the wall behind her instead.

"Who in their right mind would kick a defenseless girl in the face?! And who ever said I'm letting you kill me, idiot!! Like I said before, bring your best shot of that prized special ability of yours, and I'll show you how useless your powers are against me. I've lived past worse bad lucks than these, and I'm not going to die from the likes of you who can do nothing but rely on pure luck - luck manipulation! Pfft."

"Acting all highly like a god just because you have 'luck' on your side? Those kinds of people are the ones I hate the most. The weakest of the weakests. The lowest of scums!" Scarlett said everything that occurred on her mind without holding back. She turned away and simply sat on the ground as she leaned her back against the wall once again. "Hmp. Don't even think you can repeat that li'l stunt you performed earlier. The only reason you still have your head right now is because you did help me before. But know your place. I do have my limit as well."
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 am

Gintoki seemed to of underestimated Scarlett, she was turning herself worthy for him after all. Gin was actually somewhat relived yet surprised when Scarlett defended herself from that knife. "Oooooh~ Looks like you don't fail me in the end after all~ That makes me happy~ I just wish you don't go into another annoying emo state like that . It was boring as hell~"

Gintoki was nearly in a state of shock though when Scarlett had said his ability out loud. Looks like she finally figured it out. She was actually the very first person who did. This was just getting better and better for Gin. He was so glad she didn't die. "Arararara~ I'm surprised you figured out my ability within just one day~ Your something special aren't you?~ It might of been my mistake to of tried and killed you. But....." At this very moment Scarlett should of felt a little pain inside her heart, something that Gintoki's luck manipulation was controlling "Remember that death note I showed you earlier?~ It was real~ I wonder if you'll die from it though~ If you show me more determination to live I might just make that heart attack of yours just be a fake with nothing serious~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Scarlett gasped, lowering her head as her eyes shut close and her hand clutched her chest in pain. She could hear her heartbeat pounding so loudly against her chest, something she hadn't experienced before. At first she had thought it was utterly impossible for somehting like a heart atack to occur. However, hearing what this person said made everything clearer.

She glanced up at him slightly through weakening eyes as she could feel her breathing going deeper and faster. Amazing. To think he could use his ability to this extent. she told herself as her other hand went to take her sword. But...

It almost took everything she had to bolt up into her own two feet and jump back to regain distance from Gintoki. With a wave of her sword, it literally changed its form into a sleek translucent bow. Seize Tempest... Scarlett pulled the string even without an arrow. If she could do nothing to stop her heart collapsing, then all she had to do was target the source itself. And as she pulled it to its peak, two black arrows materialized in between her fingers. "Silver Arrow: Locate."

Spoiler:
Scarlett released the arrows as it soared through the air in almost a bullet speed. She locked on her target: one of his arms and one of his legs. And when everything was in place, she finally collapsed on her knees and all she could do was watch from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

Gintoki closed his eyes and did a little dancing twirl as the arrows headed straight for him. As long as there was a one percent chance that they'd miss, then Gintoki could raise it into a hundred. The arrows went right past him as he finished with his little dance looking back at Scarlett as she was down for the count. " What's this?~ Finished already?~ You could of at least made it a little bit more fun~"

Gintoki was waiting for Scarlett to get back up with something else to show him but as soon as he thought she had fully given up, he had found two arrows bulged into him. One in his left arm and the other in his right leg. He squirmed a little in pain as the arrows did have an effect on him. "Well well. It's been a while since I last experienced something like this. Not alotta people are able to do this to me."

Gintoki decided that keeping her alive was worthwhile, even if he had to take her only as an enemy. With his luck he made sure that that heart attack of hers was a fake. "You didn't seem to realize that killing me would not of kept you alive. If anything with me dead that would of been your last hope for survival. I already dropped your luck to the lowest to the lowest of its extent. If these arrows of yours didn't actually hit me then I probably wouldn't really care what happened to you. But since they did I found this to be more interesting~ Why Don't you try and kill me again?~ I wanna see what else you can do with full potential."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:10 am

Finally, Scarlett could feel the pace of her heartbeat going back to normal. Her difficulty with breathing had subsided, and she soon regained her clear vision which she lost before. She sighed and looked back at Gintoki, realizing the arrows had successfully penetrated his arm and leg. Though the loss off her 'heart attack' was due to his interest and not from her attack a while ago.

"I... wasn't planning on killing you straight away." she said softly as she stood up staggering slightly, taking her bow with her as she started to move towards him. "Black Poison: Total Paralysis".

Spoiler:
"I had planned on using a different poison, a stronger one without a cure - my own brand of death venom. If you still had tried to kill me, you would've lost your only chance of preventing the poison from taking your life."

Scarlett shifted her bow back into a sword, unsheathing it and pointed the tip on his throat. "Not everything can be solved with luck. Even your powers won't save you if I strike you down at this distance. But.." she paused and spun her sword into a reverse grip, placing it back to its sheath and behind her. "Unlike you, I don't kill for fun."

The girl sighed and placed her hands in her pockets. "The effect of the paralysis will wear off after 2 days or so. Unless of course, you help me with my mission."
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 am

Gintoki was holding onto his stabbed arm while only relying on one leg to stand. The bleeding was slow yet painful enough to keep Gin paralyzed with just that. Gintoki looked straight into Scarlett's eyes as she was pointed her sword against his neck while she was giving that long speech of hers. "Ohh~ You think not everything can be solved with just pure luck?~ Well, that's somewhat true~ It's the reason why I'm standing in front of you with two arrows stuck in me. But then again, I'm lucky to still be alive and to not of killed my last hope~"

Gintoki didn't care about the effect of Scarlett's paralysis lasting for two whole days. All he had to do was just raise his luck and he wouldn't run into any trouble while playing dead. But the fact that Scarlett still wanted his help after all that had happened caught his ears. "So if I help you you'll cancel this paralysis?~ I don't think I even need to answer to that~ After all~ That oath we made a while ago is still valid~ If your mission isn't fully complete yet, then I haven't finished helping you yet have I?~ Let's not forget your still my dear little servant~ Do not threat for I keep true to my word to the very end unlike you~ Or do you need to loose something like your virginity before you can keep true to yours?~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 am

"After all~ That oath we made a while ago is still valid~ If your mission isn't fully complete yet, then I haven't finished helping you yet have I?~"

Scarlett blinked twice upon hearing what he said. A small smile formed across her lips as she chuckled a little. She had paid little to no care to what he said thereafter - his first few words were enough to convince her. "You aren't much of a douche after all." she said softly. "And that coming from someone whom you almost killed."

With a snap of her fingers, the arrows dispersed into nothingness and the paralysis wore off like it hadn't even been there before. Though the wound from having been struck remained on Gin's arm and leg. "Eh, well, I'm not really good with healing things. See, I can't even fix my own sprain." she grumbled slightly as her gaze shifted from her ankle to Gin. "Maybe you can give it a small kick, and with your luck, it'll return to how it was before." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 am

With the arrows out of Gintoki's arm and leg he was finally able to stand properly again. His hand though was still on his wounded arm since the pain was still there. The blood was still coming and while Gintoki tried his best to make it stop pouring out already. He looked back at Scarlett who was asking for some medical help from his luck manip.

"I'll make sure to heal your sprained ankle if you have something to wrap around these wounds of mine. This bleeding is annoying you know, it'd make me happy if you attended to them~ We both need to be in best condition we can if we want to finish your mission right?~" Gintoki stared to take off his shirt to make his wound more visible and so his clothing wouldn't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 am

Scarlet gave a little nod when he suggested they help each other with their injuries, but when he started to take off his shirt, her cheeks blushed a faint red and her eyes quickly averted away. "You didn't have to.. take off your shirt.. y'know." she stated in a whisper as her voice trailed away.

Her hand moved to the end of her shirt and ripped the cloth around the waistline just above the belly button. And that was one of my favourite tops too. she thought with a slight sigh as she further ripped the cloth into two. She approached Gintoki's wounded arm and wrapped one, tying it into a tight yet comfortable knot. Scarlett lowered to the pierced leg and did the same with the other pair of cloth.

"That should do for now, I think." she confirmed as she moved up to her feet and dusted her hands. "I'm not a doctor, so don't complain." she added, predicting his next actions.
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

Gintoki started to put his shirt back on as Scarlett had finished treating him. He wasn't able to move his arm around that much but at least now the blood had stopped running out. The same issue was with his leg, he might not be able to run away as fast as he could before and this would have a great effect on his parkour skills but he tried to ignore it as much as he could.

Gin looked back at Scarlett looking at her ankle manipulating her luck to increase the chances of it being healed. "Well then~ Here goes nothing~ I already increased your luck so nothing bad will happen anyway~ Remember~ You asked me to kick you anyway you little M~" With a raise of his leg Gintoki aimed it towards Scarletts ankle trying to put it back in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:21 am

"You asked me to kick you anyway you little M~"

"Hey!" Scarlett retorted, but seeing he already raised his leg, she swallowed her following words and closed her eyes, braising herself for the impact. His ability might have been the real deal, for luckily, Scarlett didn't feel any pain with her ankle locating back to its normal state. She grinned, overwhelmed with joy as she paced back and forth to test its condition.

Scarlett beamed and stopped in front of him. "Ari-ga-tou~" She stated with a smile. "It's the Japanese way of saying 'thank you'."

"Now then, without wasting any more time, I shall brief you with my mission as well. First rule..." She tilted her head to the side as she held up a finger. "Do not ever kill the target through explosion or any means that would destroy or lose his entire body. He holds a valuable item that I need."

"Second rule!" she raised another finger. "Do not kill his acquaintances. Incapacitate them, but no killing!"

"And lastly..." Scarlett emphasized her three fingers up. "If you ever get caught, commit suicide. Or, well, at the very least, never disclose ANY information about me or what I do."

Scarlett dusted her hands and cleared her throat. "Alright then. Are we ready?"
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:19 am

GIntoki nodded in advance when Scarlett was describing to him all the rules for her mission. Just smile and nod, just smile and nod was what was going through Gintoki's mind. He did pay close attention to Scarlett's rules but didn't really care that much. More than likely wasn't going to need them.

"Hai hai~ Kill the guy in a fire and make sure there are no remains~ Kill all his friends and family as well~ And if they ever ask me anything I'll just tell them the color of the panties your wearing~ Hai~ I'm ready~ Let's go~" Gintoki started to move forward already ignoring anything else Scarlett would have to say looking for the man while increasing his luck to the max.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 am

"OI!" Scarlett hollered after he repeated the rules in his own way, and then started to leave. "Come on! Take this seriously, damn it.." she turned away as she murmured the last two words slightly, then decided to simply follow behind him.

Several minutes had passed and Scarlett had her arms folded behind her head as they continued to walk almost endlessly. Her cerulean eyes reflected upon the colour of the sky which she gazed up on in deep boredom. Soon, her eyes moved to the side to glance at her companion. She unfolded her arms and placed her hands on her pockets, straightening her walk as she turned her head towards him.

"Neh. What exactly do you do?" she asked straightforwardly. "You at least know I do missions. But what about you? Surely someone who has the such powerful ability to manipulate luck has some big plans for the future or something. Maybe even world domination?" she chuckled. "With your luck, you can send a meteor to this planet and be the only one to survive. Haha. That'd be fun."
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 am

Gintoki snickered as Scarlett gave the suggestion of letting a meteor fall upon earth. It was an amusing idea indeed, but there was always the after math that bothered him. Being the only one in the world was not really something he'd want. Going insane because of boredom didn't really sound like fun to him.

"True I could cause this entire planet to go into a world of dystopia~ But after that it'll be boring~ Ruling the world though does sound like fun, buuuuuuuuut my name isn't hitler~ Believe it or not but with all this luck on your side every day~ it sometimes begins to get boring. I just keep my wages up by gambling every single day and put people in debt~ but then there's no fun if you know your going to win all the time~ It's boring~ That's why most of the time I try to go out and do something to kill the boredom~ Like meeting you for instance~ It's fun toying with you~ My entire life might sound boring but hey~ what's there to do in this world anyway?~ No wars~ No political affairs to disturb~ Only people to troll~ It ain't worth it~"

Gintoki stopped and looked back at Scarlett putting his hands inside his pockets looking at her with a curious face "By the way............Where are we going again?~"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Scarlett smiled hearing he could really do it if he wanted to. Sometimes she wondered just to how much extent could his powers reach. Nonetheless, Scarlett stared back up at the sky as she continued to listen to his reasoning.

"That really is one boring life." she concurred. "But what's more boring is how you live your life. For instance, you simply gamble for your wages. On the other hand, if you take up a mission to maybe make a nuclear explosion hit a country, then that would be much less boring, don't you think?" Scarlett chuckled. Although killing innocent people wasn't really in her morale, she hadn't come up with a better example and simply stuck with the basics.

"By the way............Where are we going again?~"

Scarlett stopped in her tracks and gave him an annoyed look. "Aren't you the one leading the way till now?" she pointed out. Scarlett looked around, realizing they were already a few distances away from the centre of the red light district, which meant they were getting nearer the location, or perhaps they were already here.

"Neh, Gin, what do you plan to do after this mission is over?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of a life time (Open)   Chances of a life time (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next