Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_vote_lcap$tars in the sky (Armada) I_voting_bar$tars in the sky (Armada) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
$tars in the sky (Armada) I_vote_lcap$tars in the sky (Armada) I_voting_bar$tars in the sky (Armada) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

$tars in the sky (Armada)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

$tars in the sky (Armada) Empty
PostSubject: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Sasha rubbed her.tense shoulders as she walked ontop of the clouds. She was.just at a party and she was in a short blue dress that came up to her mid thigh, it had a white strip down it. On her right leg there was some silky thread spiraling upwards and a soft sock that went up to her thigh on her left leg. Her black stelletos were in her left hand and her right hand was rubbing her left shoulder. She had been.so busy lately that her body ached.

Sasha watched as the sun started setting. There were angels in the sky flying to diffrent places. Shasha knew her right hand angel ross was keeping busy so she made a mental note to give him some time off. The blonde goddess kept walking and eventually saw a couple. She had a small smile prying across her lips. She strode away until they were out of site. Once they were she layed down on the soft clouds and waited for the sun to set.

Sashas eyes were closed.and once her eyes saw little color she opened them. The sky was a black color with stars that looked like diamonds. The stars were everywhere and it was an amazing site. Sasha smiled happily and relaxed hopong that this might be able to calm her body.
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net
Armada

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Armada walked through the party ignoring the others as he made it outside with a sigh. As a Wizard he had been forced to wear the full attire. On his person was his same skin tight white t-shirt but his pants had been smoothed out and were tucked into his white boots. He wore a cloak for the first time in ages also solid white. Thankfully the pointy hat had gone out of style.

Armada sighed as he walked out the door breathing in the cool air, people flew around and Dragons soared majestically. Armada watched in facination of the powerful and magical creatures. He raised a hand pushing away the black hair that fell ver his only eye but kept the other side hidden for he hated telling the story of his mask.

He turned Seeing someone he met before and walked over, his staff in hand to show he was a Wizard and though weapons were forbidden a Staff was a Symbol of a wizard and only a weapon to enemies. "Ah, Sasha. I apologize if I'm intruding. May I join you?" The young wizard smiled warmly just like the day he had met her in a coffee shop. "However if you would prefer to be alone...." He let the words trail off as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Sasha looks over to a voice she has hearad before when she sees that it os Armada ahe smiles ans sits up slightly leaning back on her elbows. "Armada. Hi." She says calmly but happily. She hears his question and pats a spot next to her. "Please come join me." Sasha says laying back down and looking up towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 am

Armada smiled and sat next to Sasha and laid back his eyes staring at the stars. "There beautiful tonight, so lively and at peace. Is this what it is to be a God?" The wizard didn't look at the woman giving her the choice to answer. He reached over picking a fluff of cloud and blew it into the air. As it rose up it tok the form of a flaming Phoenix that flew higher before bursting into hundreds of light. "Such a beautiful night." He continued to stare at the stars his fingers tapping.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Sasha smiled and looked up at the sky. she looked over to Armada and smirked. She then looked back into the sky. "I wish being a goddess was this easy. Sometims I miss being mortal." Sasha said admiring the aky
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Shade nodded. "We miss the things we can't have mre than anything. However to dwell on the things we can't have allows darkness to creep in and promise us our utmost desires. I hope gods and goddesses are stronger than mortals." He looked at the goddess and smiled warmly. "If your curious, your doing a great job as a Goddess, Sasha."

Armada looked over at the dancers and laughed. "I'm not cut out fr these fancy things, I'm a wizard and a adventurer....these places are for others not a kid from a island." He chuckled while moving his hands over a tuff of cloud and formed two small beings. Shade and Sasha appeared the little figurines laying on the clouds looking into the sky. "Hm, interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Sasha smiled. "Thank you." Sasha said looking up at the sky. She listened to what he said and giggled. "I know what you mean. I only host parties because it seems like its the only place people can get along." Sasha said laughing. She really wanted to go explore and live noaly but some things she could not make s reality. She could only dream of such things.
Sasha looked to Armada and noticed him playing with the clouds. "Do you like my creation? I made this place to add a little mystery to everything." Sasha said rolling in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:13 am

Armada nodded looking around. "It is a great place to get away from it all for all sorts of races, and I'm sure the angels appreciate it." He watched her roll in the clouds and laughed. "I forget that gods need some play time as well not just us mortals. If you ever get the chance you should go on a adventure. Maybe possess the body of some woman while locking away your powers until after the adventure. It's not really a adventure when you can change reality with a wave of your hand. It's not the goal that's fun, it's the path you travel to get there that is the fun part."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $tars in the sky (Armada)   $tars in the sky (Armada) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$tars in the sky (Armada)
Page 1 of 1