Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLate Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_voting_barLate Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLate Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_voting_barLate Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Late Night run (jearik)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jearik

Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:08 am

"It would be an honor." Jearik said as he smiled. He let her lead him around as he found himself admiring her beauty. He had blushed deeply when she took his hand though he soon thought nothing of it as he stayed alert and tried his best to have fun while helping her.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 am

Rain twirled around and looked at Jearik. Zhe didnt useually tLk to men because most men tried to seduce her being a nymph. But since Jearik was a lycan he was a child of nature. So Rain could be herself around around Him. "Thank you for savng me Jearik." Rain said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 am

"It was no problem. I only did what any other honorable man would do." Jearik said modestly and humbly. He seemed to blush even more as she spoke her thanks. His face was a dee red as he tried to not think about it.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 am

Rain smiled and leaned in close to Jearik. "Well thank you." Rain then kissed Jeariks cheek lightly. Shehe blushed and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 am

Jearik's face went to an even deeper red as he blushed as deeply as he could. He looked down at her his eyes glinting with confusion but grateful affection a bit. He still had a awe-struck look on his face before he regained his composure. "Your welcome madame." He said as he bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:06 am

Rain giggled and grabbed his hand again. She started running wirh Jearik right behind her. "Lets do something fun and exciting." Rain said. She didnt know what but she wanted to do something fun.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 am

"O-okay." Jearik said as he was dragged along. He started to laugh as he followed her. He soon tripped though and fell down into the meadow. He face planted with what seemed like a finesse.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:49 am

Rain looked at Jearik and she started to laugh. She got on the ground and knelt beside him. "Your silly." Rain said laughing some more. She layed in the grass laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:36 am

Jearik smiled after rolling over. He soon started to laugh as he looked at her. "Am I really?" He said as he smiled more happily at her. His smile was also heart-warming and afftionate.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Rain nodded and smiled. She looked over to Jearik and then up into the sky. She was having un with Jearik around.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Jearik watched her for a moment before laughing. He soon proped himself up on his side after rolling over a bit and stared at her. "You got something on your face. Want me to get it?" He asked politely as he smiled more deviously but nicely.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Rain rolled onto her side and looked at Jearik. "Sure." Rain said obviously wanting to get what ever was on her face off.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Jearik smiled as he brushed a small blade of grass that was on her cheek off gently. Afterwards he left his hand on her cheek a bit before moving it away.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Rain looks at jearik and blushes softly. She may not know him that well but ahe can twll they are going to have something special.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Jearik smiles at her. "So, why don't we tell each other our life stories. It'd be fun." He said as he seemed to glow. Though his seemed mixed with happiness and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Rain nodded and smiled. "Ill start." she said. "Well im a nymph. Im 20 and im from here in the Kimura forest. My secret power is turning into a cherry blossom tree. I have an older brother and hes a dRk elf. I have a pet unicorn named Stark and thats really it." Rain said. She really didnt have anything sad and special about her life.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Jearik smiled at her. "That is such a beautiful and nice past. My turn." He said as he frowned sadly now. "Well, my parents died after I was born here in Kimura. Though an old woman took me in shortly afterwards. She was brutal and cruel. Every little thing I did, no matter what, ended with her beating me as a child. Though that was the past. I don't really know what else to say now besides the fact that I'm nineteen."The young Lycan said as he sighed a bit before looking at the nymph with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Rain looked at Jearik and frowned but then smiled. She slid over to him and pushed him down gently. Now that he was on his back rain moved over to him and lay her head on his chest. She rubbed his chest gently and closed her eyes. "Im sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:07 pm

"Its Alright." Jearik said as he looked a bit surprised. He soon shook away his surprised look and smiled while breathing gently. "Its not a perfect childhood but it had its moments." He said as he chuckled lightly. He soon placed a hand on her head as he started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Rain smiled and listened to Jeariks heart beat. Ahe fwlt ao safe with him. She rwally didnt want this to atop at all.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Jearik smiled as he layed there. "So, where were you heading to?" The lycan asked as seemed pre-occupied with his thoughts. He soon shifted a litte as he put his arm up and rested his head on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:31 pm

"Im not to sure." Rain sat up and stretched slightly. She didnt know if she wanted to go out or go home. Her house was only a few miles away from here though.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Jearik smiled a bit as he looked up at her. He gave a comforting smile as he relaxed. "So I take it you live somewhere closeby?" He asked in a curious tone as he managed to push his upper body up a bit with his elbows.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Rain nodded and ahe stood up and stretched. "Yeah I live only a few miles away" Rain said amirking. Ahe liked her tree house.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:39 pm

"Awesome." Jearik said as he sat up. He smiled at her as he seemed eager for something. His eyes glinted happily as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night run (jearik)   Late Night run (jearik) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night run (jearik)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next