Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_vote_lcapHello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_voting_barHello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_vote_lcapHello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_voting_barHello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Violette

Violette

Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D   Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:35 am

Yay I've been accepted :3

Hehehe sorry about my excitement. I'm Violette, nice to unofficially meet you all. I hope to have boats and hoes loads of fun rping here with any and everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D   Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Welcome to the site. Hope to Rp with you soon. ^^

Sincerely,
Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D 7-11
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D   Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 am

holla new member. ^^ welcome to Aki Vesta~ very nice avie and siggy btw. hehehe. gratz on having your app approved! and that's about it for my welcome. xD

see you around and looking forward to RPing with you soon~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D   Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello world, I have come to make you mine! :D
Page 1 of 1