Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:07 pm

She smiled and closed her blue eyes. Everything felt right now. Nothing was out of place. All the shattered glass was slowly mending back. She took a deep breath in and slowly let it out as she opened her eyes again. "I should make you the ruler. Your not to bad.". She smirked slightly as she chuckled to herself. It felt good not being in control for once. She continued to watch Hollow as she kept her arms around his neck. Since she gave no order in being back in control, she awaited Hollows next move. Not with caution, but with anticipation. She wondered what he do next just for the Hell of it. What he was thinking. It was fun in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:07 am

Ookami's soft coloring of blue eyes were staring at him, her hands were through his hair which made his back shiver lightly. Hollow's eyes shifted back to look to her face and as he stared at her he couldn't help but think lightly back to all that was said. A king was a big step, could he actually rule as king. Of course he could, if Ookami was there with him he would not fear anything and he would rule with a iron fist. The incubus's feelings were like a crazy wild fire, both confused and yet opening up and clearing away the flames that had consumed his feelings for all so long. Hollow's eyes actually became a lightly color of red, this was the look of the warm feelings of happiness blending in with his full blood red crimson hues. Hollow gripped the bed sheets with his right hand as he came closer and he traced Ookami's lips with his tongue. His eyes were closed giving him this very smooth yet innocent appearance close up. Only Ookami was allowed to see this side of him, only she can have him and his heart. He wanted no one else, only cause they both understood eachother. Hollow's tongue then softly departed and went back into his mouth as he placed his own mouth over Ookami's with his eyes still closed. All the while that he was softly kissing her, the incubus's left hand softly rubbed her side gently.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Ookami watched Hollow in a gentle and caring way as he watched her. His eyes giving her warmth and making her own eyes shimmer like crystals. She felt as if she were in a dream, as if she was becoming human once more. No longer in darkness. no longer empty. She felt like she had a reason to live again. Ookami was very careful when she came close to people, but for once, she was glad that she was opening up to someone who would care for her and protect her. Also knowing well enough that he could rule beside her. it warmed her to no end. She let out a gasp, as she was brought out of her gazing, by his strong hand rubbing her side gently and his warm tongue tracing her pink lips. She strung her hands through his hair more as her eyes closed. A warm surge stung through her body, causing her to squirm slightly, not in a bad way though. She then returned his kiss with a passionate one, her arms resting back on his neck and pulling him closer to her.

(i am so sorry for the huge late reply! >.< )
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Hollow felt the passionate kiss that Ookami was willing to give him and he was glad to take it, he craved it so much that it was making his bipolar feelings explode in many directions which was probably what caused his eyebrows to twitch and shiver as he continued to kiss her passionately. The incubus hated how his feelings would always be jumbled up only then to be displayed in different emotions. How he yearned for someone to love him for himself and nothing more, he had found Ookami and he had hoped that she would repair his heart as well as his mind and senses though he sort of doubted that they could be repaired in a quick manner. Hollow knew that when it concerns the brain it took a longer time to heal and get over than with any other part of the body. Craving for so much already, Hollow pressed his body closer to Ookami's and he softly panted in between a very quick breath break. He was flustered which was something both new to him as well as making himself light headed.

"I am feeling way to many things....Ookami...."

Hollow had whispered this in a hot manner for it was like he was losing every kind of sense he had held on to for a long time. Bringing himself closer to Ookami was just something he craved for and now he was yearning for more of her passionate kisses. The incubus wanted to be showered with them.

(^^ it is quite alright!)
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Ookami moaned into the kiss as she pulled herself close to him so their bodies gave no space between them. Her body never felt like this before. So hot and warm and fuzzy feeling. How she was yearning this all her life. And now, she was receiving it by someone she had her eye on but never admitted. She was afraid of rejection. And didn't want him to feel uncomfortable either. But now she was receiving all that she wanted. She could never ask for more. Her heart was mending and for once she was human. She then heard Hollow's hot voice whisper in her ear, causing her to shiver. She looked to him before deciding it might be time to take over. She easily flipped him over so she was on top of him, her hands resting on his chest as she straddled him. Her blue eyes watching him as her breath was hot and jagged like his.

"Do you wish to stop? Its up to you Hollow.....I don't want to pressure you my love. Tell me what to do."

She kissed his cheek gently as she awaited his answer. She wasn't going to do anything that he didn't want to. She wanted him to be as comfortable as possible. For once she dropped her dark overloard power and became like the girl she used to be. Somewhat. But she was going to be gentle and kind to hollow. Its what he needed. As well as herself.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Hollow silently gasped to when he was flipped over and as he laid there under Ookami he had his head back with his raven locks spread behind him. Shifting his crimson eyes to narrow as if he had been smacked he shook his head and placed both of his hands over Ookami's who were on his chest at this moment. The incubus felt increasing need for something and he didn't know what it was until thinking about what he was. He was a incubus which probably meant that he was feeling his urges for close contact and so much more. Hollow had his eyes fixed on her eyes and he closed his eyes and leaned his head back as if he was feeling way to much pain somewhere.

"Do what you....want. I can't help but feel overwhelmed by my feelings. All that I want from you is to shower me with kisses and comfort me."

Shifting his head to look to his right side for a moment before looking back at Ookami he couldn't help but shiver in delight to the kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 am

Ookami looked to him slightly afraid that she had hurt him. She didn't want him to be in pain. She looked to him showing sadness. She rested a gentle hand on his face as if asking if he was alright. She didn't say anything or move a mussel. All that she did was rest a hand on his cheek. She wanted to get his full approval to move forward with anything. His expression wasn't sealing her that he wanted to continue. She wasn't going to put him through something that he didn't want to do or made him hurt. She gave a small smile of concern as she climbed off of him and stayed by his side, watching over him.

"Are you alright Hollow? I don't want to hurt you. You look like your in pain."

Her voice was gentle and her concerned look stayed as she looked him over. She worried she might've gone too far. And that was the last thing she wanted to do. She wasn't doing anything more unless ordered to do so. And that was final.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 am

Hollow noticed the loss of her on him and he sighed and frowned before flinching to the touch on his cheek but that was only cause he wasn't expecting it. The incubus couldn't help but take her hand nearest to him and press his cheek flush against her palm of her hand with his eyes closed. Never was he use to these feelings, and since he was a incubus the touch was more than amazing to him so amazing that it probably caused his whole entire body to hurt. Hollow never reacted to his feelings when it came to close contact, since he said he would give up on his feelings he never thought that he needed to be close in contact with someone. Hollow took all of that back, Ookami needed him now and she was even worried about him as well.

"I know I am in pain, I just don't know where it is from. Perhaps my urges are getting the best of me? You know I am a incubus and that could be why I am in pain?"

Hollow was trying to put together words that made sense but since he was hurting and almost completely out of breath. It was hard to actually get any words out to make sense and so he tried to word it as best as he can and is hoping that Ookami understood him. Hollow had said that since he is a incubus, that is probably why he was in pain only cause he was never getting what his body desired to survive.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:41 am

Ookami understood now and nodded. She didn't know thought that Hollow had been denying himself what he needed to live. Part of her was shocked. But she tried to figure out a way to make this pain go away. And she had a pretty good idea how. But the question was if he would allow it. He needed to be what he was. He, and herself, were no longer human. It was a state of fact. But that didn't mean they couldn't love each other. She let a small sigh out as she closed her blue eyes and leaned down over him, and begun to kiss his neck delicately. It was time that she took over now and reclaimed her title of ruler. Not for her satisfaction, but to heal Hollow of his pain. She opened her eyes and they glowed a bright red. Her breath was a mixture of warmth and cold, and her fangs were now grown out. She kissed up and down his neck before stopping by his ear, her breath touching his skin.

"Hollow, you need to be what you are. You are an Incubus. My incubus. And I'll be damned if you don't live like one. Now, do what you have to to me. This is an order. I can't see you in pain, it kills me more than anything else you could do to me."

Her voice was strict and cold, yet warm. She leaned up now and awaited to see what he would do. But it became a problem she was going to fix weither he liked it or not. She was his master, end of discussion. And she wouldn't let him suffer for her own fault. She had to take charge. Her eyes continued to glow red as she watched him closely.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 am

Hollow's body shook in a weird way and it even made him gasp out loud, it felt like his body was exploding from the inside and he wondered about that. After those feelings went away did he look to Ookami shocked but then quickly his eyes closed to feel of her lips on his skin and in a way he almost squirmed. Hollow was losing control of his body, even his hands were losing the will to listen to him for now they both were over his mouth. The incubus looked to Ookami almost completely out of breath, his eyes became weak making his eyes a dark color of red and black. Hollow's energy was surely drained now. How did he get himself into this position, after sometime he couldn't help but look to Ookami and give her a open face with his long bang in between his eyes.

"How do I live like one? Does this mean that I have to be close to you? I may come to hurt you, Ookami..."

Hollow's eyes looked at her eyes which were now red, which was opposite of his eyes which were now dull in color. A burning sensation came into the pit of his throat to his stomach before then exploding everywhere else. Closing his eyes he leaned forward desperately and placed a kiss on her jaw. Hollow's eyes shivered and his breath was heavy and hot for it was like he had not eaten in years. Still, he couldn't fully control his body only cause his hands softly pressed themselves on Ookami's chest and his body was shaking violently. Hollow even lost the feeling in his legs and he couldn't help but think that his body was dying. Was he close to dying or was he just completely starved?
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

Ookami let out a gasp feeling his hands on her chest. She wasn't expecting that one. But she felt how badly her Incubus was. And her heart sunk. She wasn't letting anyone die. Especially him. She ;eaned down into his hands and all the way so she way lying on his chest. And for once, Ookami cried. Tears ran down her face, even though they were supposed to be dried up. She growled angrily and frustrated. She didn't want Hollow to die, let along suffer like this. And he didn't seem to be listening to her. She buried her face into his chest so he couldn't see the tears, even though he could probably feel them.

"Damn it Hollow! I order you to do whatever the hell you need to to live! Take however many souls from me, do whatever your instincts say! Just....just don't die damn it! Or i'll kick your god damn ass and make you suffer."

Her hands gripped his tight leather shirt and she was nearly screaming at the top of her lungs. She prayed to herself that he just let go. This was hurting her more than anything he could do to her. She had to be strict and serious and dark, but right now, something was making her be more soft, even though she tried to be her usual overlord self.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 am

Hollow's face was as surprised as they come, his body stopped shaking as he felt something wet and in a way he couldn't help but silently curse to himself in his head. No one has ever cared for him like this and he even made her cry. The incubus hated the fact that she was crying and on his chest no doubt. The kiss which was light and everything that he did on her jaw didn't really do anything just seemed to make her worry about him more. Getting rid of the feelings that were bothering him he wrapped his arms around Ookami and pulled her face to look at him. Hollow's eyes closed as he licked each tear off of her cheeks.

"You really want me do whatever I want? In that case I want you to do whatever you want to me as well. If I remember correctly love is suppose to give to both partners instead just giving it to one. Ookami, do not cry. I did this to myself, I will recover as long as you love me the way you have been."

Hollow was honest and was telling her that he thanked her in a way. No one cared about him so much that they cried for him. The incubus was going to react on his instincts now but he was going to be easy with Ookami. He loved her after all. After most of the tears had been licked did he capture her lips with his own. A deep passionate kiss that would surely steal anyone's breath, both of his arms clung to her with all of his strength. Hollow stuck his tongue into Ookami's but a little forceful with it by just pushing it through her soft lips. The incubus was so fixed with his kissing that he allowed his right hand to stroke around her sides and then clung to her waist. Hollow brought Ookami so close to him that no inches were left between them.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 am

Ookami blinked and looked at him shocked as her red eyes turned back to blue delicate ones. She gasped slightly feeling him pull her so close and lick away her tears. Hearing his words made her feel more at ease. She was glad he would finally let lose. Ookami stopped her crying as he cleaned away the rest of her tears. She nodded in acceptance to his words and mustered her best smile before his lips came in contact with hers. She closed her eyes as she melted in his grasp. She tightened her grip on his chest as his tongue entered her mouth, causing her to instantly return his passionate kiss and do the same to him. Her hands stayed fixated on his chest as her body was brought so close to his. She had reason to say anymore. She let her hands rub up and down his chest as she continued to kiss him with as much passion that she could muster, her own tongue sliding against his. Her blue eyes stayed closed as she fell into pure bliss. She just hoped he'd get better now, not wanting to go through that emotional break down again.

(And I'm about to pass out! XD I'll chat/rp with ya later! night! =3 )
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 am

Hollow felt her returning the kiss, the sliding of their tongues were very passionate which was something he had not yet experienced before and he was just glad that she was enjoying the kiss as much as he was. The incubus tried his best to bury his feelings and his pain by allowing himself to enjoy the time with Ookami. Hollow was glad that she finally understood as well as feeling better. How he hated to see her cry. After a moment of kissing did he lick her jaw again, but this time he licked her jaw as well as sucked making sure to place enough pressure onto her jaw that she could feel it and enjoy it. Hollow was still clinging to her and it seemed that being this close to her made the pain go away for a short time. Was he ready though to actually go over? Yes, he was ready for if Ookami was then he would be ready as well.

(^^ Alright. Talk to you later!)
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:48 am

Ookami was glad that Hollow was showing his true feeling now. She was proud of her incubus and hoped that he wouldn't end up killing himself. She continued to kiss him before he pulled away and begun to lick and suck on her jaw line. Causing Ookami to gasp slightly at he feeling. Ookami was surpassing small moans, as her hands begun to dig her nails in his chest, not hard enough to break skin or cause pain, but enough to nearly rip his leather shirt. Her demonic side was going to get the better of her if she didn't hold it back, even though she knew how. But sometimes it could. She wasn't perfect. Ookami let her body shiver against the incubus's as she had this surging feeling of warmth and tingles. Ookami had never gone this far before, so she was new to this. But she didn't say she didn't love it. It was a far better feeling than even watching people die. She didn't know why, but Hollows touch was like a fiery tingle against her skin, and she wanted more. But she let the incubus do what he wanted for now.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Hollow's feelings were calm and almost completely collected though his body was giving off way to much heat and he probably guessed that it was from his tight leather clothes that he wore. This was a new feeling to the incubus in all directions, and he could not believe that he needed to do these kinds of things to survive. Since he use to be human, he never really thought that he had desire in himself as a human. Hollow use to be with a women that was entirely strict, she wanted him to never touch her until they had gotten married. Hollow was licking Ookami in the center of her throat allowing his fangs to softly graze her skin which would be enough to probably leave a red mark. As he was doing these actions he couldn't help but wonder why that girl friend of his wanted to do the things that she did. It confused him beyond any kind of normal thing both in life as well as dead. Hollow became a demon when he had died and then he met Ookami which was a blessing in itself. If he had served under some other kind of Devil chances are he would of been dead a long time ago or even more so suffering still. The incubus's fangs got to the ending base of her neck now and so he sucked on her skin with his lips curving into a small smirk. It was weird how hot his body was getting and in another kind of weird sense he was feeling some kind of distant pleasure which in turn was making him moan silently with each small breath he had took.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Ookami growled, in a good way, as she tilted her head back to let Hollow have more access. She didn't mind the biting or sucking, she actually welcomed it. She was never treated like this. She was touched by men, sure, but never in this way. It set her skin alight, if was af if her soul was being returned. No one had ever made her feel this way. She could remember when she first met Hollow. He was quiet the handsome incubus back then, but she never showed it. She studied him, always having questions and thoughts on her incubus. He was sincerely different from others. She was looking for a demon to rule by her side, but so many didn't give her the slightest attention and planning on over ruling her. All but one. Hollow was loyal through and through. That was how her heart began to fall for the incubus. His loyalty. Something she never had. She snapped out of her thoughts feeling his gangs against her skin and he began to suck on her pale flesh. She could feel his bodies heat, making her own warm up. She could also her him moan, making her arch her back and give a soft groan. Her body, what was usually cold, began to feel as if she was alive again.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Hollow placed himself on his left elbow as he brought himself back up to Ookami's face and softly he nibbled her ear with his eyes closed. Ookami was a different women that he had never encountered before, she cared about him and in her own way she actually wanted to be touched and wanted him to touch her. This was way beyond new to him since now he was just guessing. The incubus was a very confused one at that, though his instincts are telling him what to do he was not fully following them. Everytime he had thought of going a lot farther in this close contact he never did it only cause he was confused and he was quite sure that he maybe doing things wrong which was making his head throb in a distant way. Hollow was becoming angry at himself but due to his bipolar actions it was making him frustrated and sad and so he stopped right after he placed a light kiss on Ookami's lip.

"Dear god....!"

Hollow hissed this out with his eyes closed and his eyebrows furrowing showing his sign of frustration. The kind of frustration that would bring tears into anyones eyes, including the incubus who had just now hissed. It was obvious that he didn't know what to do next and as he opened his eyes lightly a faint line of tears brimmed his eyes making his dark color of black under his eyes seem a whole lot darker.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Ookami squirmed under his grip as she let soft groans out. She was enjoying the small kiss and faint touches as well as the biting and sucking. It was the little things that made a difference. But she pouted and whimpered when the feelings vanished. She soon blinked and felt small tears hit her face. She opened her eyes fully and had a surprised look. He seemed angry or frustrated. She leaned herself up on her elbows and licked his tears away, before planting a gentle and caring kiss. She rested her forehead against his as she looked to him, her deep blue eyes showing worry.

"Whats wrong Hollow? Whats bothering you?"

Her voice held worry as well as she lifted a hand and strung her fingers through his hair, soon finding his horns and rubbing them. She wanted to know why he was acting so odd. She didn't know if it was his pain again, or if it was something else. Either way, she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Hollow felt the caring kiss and he blinked quickly as if getting even more confused but he lightly smirked as he allowed her to do so in getting rid of his tears. The incubus then felt her forehead against his and he tried his best to do the same even though she was touching his horns right now. It was weird to have anyone including himself to touch his horns but he didn't mind since this was a special moment between the both of them right now. Hollow heard her question and it was clear that he worried her and so he closed his eyes and tried to be as honest as he can though it was a embarrassing thing to admit that he was confused of what to do next.

"I am sorry. I just got confused. Am I doing things wrong? How far should I take this? I honestly do not know what a incubus like myself is suppose to do. I mean I am aware that we need to be close like this but how far am I suppose to go with this?"

Hollow shook his head some but made sure to be careful and do the shaking of his head slowly only cause he didn't want to poke Ookami in the eye with his horns.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 pm

She blinked and listened to him as she laid back down, trailing her hand through his hair and twirling as she did so. She stared at him as she thought through his questions. She was willing to go as far as he wanted to. As long as it was with him, she didn't mind. But now having to tell him how far, it was a bit hard for her. A rosy blush stained her cheeks as she thought how to explain. She sighed to herself as she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and giving him a small smile, still blushing.

"Hollow, all that you are doing is amazing. I have never felt this way before. Never been touched and lighted like this. How far to go, now that is up to you. I do not care, as long as I'm with you. I don't want you to get uncomfortable. Do what you wish, go as far as you want, as long as I can be with you, is more than enough for me."

She caressed his cheek as she gave him a warm smile. She closed her eyes half way as she watched him to see what he do.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Hollow chuckled lightly with his eyes closed as he stopped shaking his head and he opened his eyes making sure that the red coloring was softer in tone. Ookami was definately different from all the other girls he had seen or had been with when he was alive. Then again the incubus never really hang out with many women anyway when he was alive. Just by chance he went out with a women only due to the fact that she told him a very rather well sad tale. Hollow as much as he hated to admit it, actually believe her which only meant one thing. She was probably only using him since he had a decent start in life only then to get it taken away. Hollow wasn't going to let this escape his grasp though. He would rather die then have nothing again.

"Very well. Though, I am getting to frustrated with myself. I'll probably just stay ontop of you for a while."

Hollow laid his head down softly to where his head was under hers and he closed his eyes tightly only then to ease it and relax. The incubus had heard that by just kissing you could get enough energy to keep on for the day but if he was to be fully satisfied he would have to go the extra mile which was rather tricky to him sense he has yet to understanding himself as being a actual incubus.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Ookami gave a chuckle listening to him. She nodded in understandment. She just wanted him to be comfortable. She kept her hand in his hair as she watched him with half closed eyes. She didn't care what he did at this point, she was just glad to be touched by him, even kissed. She sighed happily as she laid her hand down.

"I'm fine on the bottom. Hehe. Just don't push yourself my dear."

She chuckled once more. She laid still as she awaited for him to do what he wanted. She kept a small smile as she closed her eyes fully. Her body gave off a welcoming warmth as she felt like she was on cloud nine.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Hollow's face was content and as peaceful as he laid there with Ookami, opening his eyes lightly though did he come to notice her scent which really didn't bother him. It actually make him feel even more relaxed and that was alright with him since he was about to fall asleep right now but he was certain that if he did fall asleep he may come to squeeze Ookami's body of life. The incubus's way of saying that is well if he laid there to long then Ookami's body may go numb and he didn't want that. Hollow lifted himself off as he gave a small smirk and he laid down next to her only then to look at the bed and blink a few times. It had been a really long time since he had actually laid in a bed.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Ookami didn't mind this. Being her silently with Hollow was more than enough for her. She let him lay on her, making her almost fall asleep, but she felt his pressure move. She blinked and saw him lay beside her. She smirked and curled up next to him, resting a hand on his chest. She laid her face on his chest, breathing in his intoxicating sent. She stayed silent, her eyes closed and her breath slow and gentle. Her had stayed resting on his chest, slightly rubbing the leather that hid his skin. She smiled softly as she almost felt like drifting into slumber, which she rarely did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next