Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
A dance with death {Open to all} I_vote_lcapA dance with death {Open to all} I_voting_barA dance with death {Open to all} I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
A dance with death {Open to all} I_vote_lcapA dance with death {Open to all} I_voting_barA dance with death {Open to all} I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

A dance with death {Open to all}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

A dance with death {Open to all} Empty
PostSubject: A dance with death {Open to all}   A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Ookami leaned against a tall cherry blossom tree that had been surrounded by old oak trees. She played with a flower at her feet by taking its life before giving it another. She tended to do things like this when boredom had taken over. It amused her slightly. But this act didn't last long. She sighed heavily as she finally killed the flower and watched it turn to ash. She slumped down and hugged her knees as her demon like eyes scanned the calm area. It was days like these she wished she had a friend or even a lover with her. But she knew it was no possibility for her. No one wanted anything to do with death. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Atsuki

Atsuki

PostSubject: Re: A dance with death {Open to all}   A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Atsuki again with nothing much to do, he thought to just look around a place or two, maybe relax again, maybe just to check other things out. Who knows if he might met someone new again like the other day..well he did met a type of being that isn’t to much to his liking and wasn’t able to rest that good and couldn’t finish his drawing either. He thought to finish that drawing another time. As the black haired male walks a little more in the park, he looks a bit around seeing no much peoples at where he’s walking and was glad it was like that, he and crowded areas don’t mix well for one thing.

A bit more ahead, a scent was around, a type of scent that smelled like something of death, or something like that. He sees a female a little away alone and had seen what she did and with a bit of a tilted head while still staying quiet for another moment, he then decided to say something. "My, my. Something of death here, that’s what your scent is." He said with a tone that sounds as messing around, he stood a few feet away from the female, still looking down at where she’s at and waits to see if she says anything.

Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: A dance with death {Open to all}   A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Ookmai hugged her knees and watched the boy with her demon eyes, even though they appeared as angelic as an angels. "A devil of death tends to carry that.". Her voice held the lonely feeling. She allowed her blue hair to cover her face as she hid from the man. She was waiting for a challenge or for a excuse to flee. Anyone who faced her either try to fight of flee. It was just because she could take life as easily as giving it. She kept her blue eyes on him though as she scanned him over to see if she could read him. It was such a calm setting though. She hoped if anything wither fight of flight, he flee. She didn't like ruining a perfect mood like this. It was so calming. How humans could destroy it beat her.
Back to top Go down
Atsuki

Atsuki

PostSubject: Re: A dance with death {Open to all}   A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Atsuki can hear by her tone that she sounds sad or something, he couldn’t see her face much due to her hair covering it. Now thinking on it, she must have trouble as well with humans and maybe other type of others, being what she is and of course most others fear that. "Hm, so take it you know that feeling of being rejected by others." He said quietly as if to himself, his eyes changed from his normal color to a tint of red color a bit, as he didn’t leave just because of what she is. He moves his hand on his hat to move it a bit more down to cover his eyes, so they can’t be seen much.

It’s been quite a while he last even spoke to someone..besides the last person, that human guy, but someone that isn’t a human is more of it. He looks to the side, not to far away from where he and the unknown female is at, with his wolf hearing, he can hear some others not to far and seems that it was at least 3 different voices. Well the good thing about this area of the park is that no one is around, well not crowded at the least. He ignored that for now and closed his eyes for at least a few or so seconds before opening them, now looking back to the female quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: A dance with death {Open to all}   A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Ookami turned and looked to him, her doll like face facing him. "Being feared and made an idol tends to make me less social. Either one cowers in fear or chooses to battle and see if they can beat death.". Ookami stood up and walked up to the man so they were only inches away. "You show no fear....and no urge to fight. It intrigues me.". Her voice was not as lonesome now, but was still soft and quiet. She could fool anyone that she was one of the angelic gods, but would show her true actuality after killing them. But she had no intention in harming this one, unless he showed a threat to her. She stepped back after awhile and leaned against the tree.The suns rays through the leaves surrounded her with a perfect light, making her blue hair and eyes shimmer like the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dance with death {Open to all}   A dance with death {Open to all} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dance with death {Open to all}
Page 1 of 1