Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Cherry pie! (Open) I_vote_lcapCherry pie! (Open) I_voting_barCherry pie! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Cherry pie! (Open) I_vote_lcapCherry pie! (Open) I_voting_barCherry pie! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Cherry pie! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ross

Ross

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:52 am

Not being given any orders from Sasha, considering she is nowhere to be found, Ross decided to have some downtime while he looks for her. He wanders into the forest and just walks around for a while. He removes the hood from his head seeing as there was more than enough shade in this forest. "Milady..where could you have gone to?" Ross says to himself as he walks. After a few hours of searching he decides to stop and take a break. He leans against a tree and looks at the sky.

As he drifts off he sees a cherry blossom pedel float pass his face. "Huh? Where did that come from?" He says as he looks around. It was strange because there were no cherry blossom trees around. Ross got up and walked down the path from where the wind blew the pedel. As he reaches the end of the path, he sees a bunch of cherry blossom trees blowing in the wind, surrounding a shrine. He figured this place was kind of peaceful that Sasha might've been here, so he went to look around.

Last edited by Ross on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:03 am

Shinji was just relaxing onto of the shrine with his eyes closed feeling the breeze hit his face and blow his hair. He was smoking from a handmade pipe he made himself which made him even more relaxed. His ears began to twitch as he heard footsteps from down below. He tried to catch the scent of who or what it was, but he couldnt for some reason. So he slowly rose his body, leaned over the edge of the top of the shrine. "Oh look, a guy." Shinji says, he figured the guy must've been lost cause thats what the look on his face seemed like.

Shinji jumped down off the shrine and landed on the ground, feeling the many pedels that surrounded the ground between his toes. He took the pipe out of his mouth, blew the smoke out, and began to get tje guys attention. "Hey. Are you lost or something?" Shinji asked the guy before putting the pipe back in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ross

Ross

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

Ross turned his head and then his whole body once he saw and heard Shinji's voice. The two guys looked face to face as their hairs blew with the breeze. "Oh hey there. Well kind of, I was just walking around and stumbled onto this place." Ross said as he scratches his head. The guy didnt really look troublesome so ross had no trouble conversing with him. "I was actually looking for someone. She seems to be missing." He added.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

Shinji looked a bit confused as he heard what the guy was saying. He tried his best to remember but nothing came to mind. "Hmmm I dont really remember anyone coming around here besides you. I've been here for a while too." He said as smoke leaks through his lips as he spoke. This stuff must be stronger than i thought. He thought to himself, laughing in his head. "Now you say it was a she right? Was it like your sister? Dog? What?" Shinji asked curiously. He could hear the trees ruffling as the wind picks up.
Back to top Go down
Ross

Ross

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:38 am

"Oh no no nothing like that. She's more like my master or mistress. She's the Goddess of life and I'm her right hand." Ross says explaining the situation. He was so pround to be at Sasha's side, which is why he was looking for her to make sure nothing happened to her. He turned his head and looked back into the shrine but only saw darkness. "She has long blonde hair and a smile that can..well brighten this shrine so II can see in it." He said laughing a bit to himself even though he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:51 am

As he heard the guy describe the person, his eyebrow rose and he tapped his chin as he thought and tried to get a mental picture in his head of the person he was describing. "Hmmm she sounds kinda hot." Shinji said laughing as he put his hands behind his head and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ross

Ross

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 am

After hearing what Shinji had said, Ross just stood silent as he turns and looks at Shinji. As he turns fully around, purple sphere of vibrational energy began to swirl around one of Ross's hands. He rose the hand and pointed it at Shinji, and before he could even notice, Ross hurled it at Shinji. As the shockwave traveled towards Shinji, it made the pedels that were on the ground start to float up and follow behind the shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 am

Shinji saw the shockwave but it was too late for him to move out the way to avoid it. It made contact with his chest and sent him flying back, eventually slamming back onto a tree and his pipe fell out his mouth. Shinji fell to the ground and didnt move. As he laid there, multiple cherry blossoms fell off the tree and onto him until he was completely covered by them.

After a few minutes of just laying there in the pedals trying to mull things over about what happened, Shinji shot up out and stood in front of Ross in his transformed state. "Dude what the hell was that about!?" Shinji says.
Back to top Go down
Ross

Ross

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 am

"Being at her right hand, I dont allow anyone to talk about M'lady." Ross said to Shinji in a scoldish tone now. Ross was never really one for fighting, but did what he had to do when he needed to. He was a bit taken back by Shinji's transformation, but he figured it wasnt anything he couldnt handle.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Oh come on all II said is that she soounded hot. I dont even know what she looks like! Shinji thought to himself, looking kinda confused as to what was up with this guy. All Shinji knew was that a fight was headed his way for some reason. Once Shinji saw another one of Ross's attacks headed for him, Shinji quickly grabbed it and threw it back at Ross without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Ross

Ross

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Seeing his attack redirected back at him, Ross was forced to defend himself. He quickly took off his hoddie and his black angel wings expanded and straightened out. Ross folded his wings in front of himself, covering his whole body, shielding himself from the attack. Once it his Ross's wings, the attack just evaporated not causing any damage.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Shinji was kind of surprised as to what he saw, and by surprised I mean overwhelmed. He walked over to Ross and started to poke his wings. "Are these things real?" They seem pretty real to me." Shinji said. He had forgotten all about the fight cause he was distracted by the wings. After a few seconds he finally realized what was going on. "Wait...what were we doing again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cherry pie! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry pie! (Open)   Cherry pie! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry pie! (Open)
Page 1 of 1