Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

The Grand Ball Room

Go down 
+5
Rohas
Shinji
Jearik
Rain Mizuki
Sasha
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain Mizuki

The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Rain saw some cupcakes and took one. It was a white cupcake with white frosting. Rain smirked and turned around. She dipped her finger in the frosting and Put it on the tip of Jeariks nose. She giggled and winked at him
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Jearik smiled at her he chuckled. Though he had blushed deeply when she did so. "Let me guess, there's soemthing on my face now?" He said as he chuckled lightly. The Lycan was happy and was more than eager to show it to anyone and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Rain smiled and stood on her tip toes. She licked the frosting off of Jearik and giggled. "Well not anymore." Rain said laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:04 pm

The lycan smiled at Rain as he grinned while chuckling. He soon stared at her while seeming to be focused on her eyes. "I think you have something on your lips. Want me to get it madame?" Jearik asked the nymph as his grin turned into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Rain smiled and blushed. "Ofcourse sir." Rain said bluahing. She waa having so much fun with Jearik.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Jearik blushed as well. He moved close to Rain and moved as if inspect something on her but easily leaned forward and gave a light and gentle kiss to her. His lips softly meeting her's as he blushed even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Violette

Violette

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:26 pm

After a good time of dancing and messing around, Violette decided to get a nibble. She stummbled towards the refreshment table and saw something that caught her eye. "Ooo sweets!!" She said as she rushes over. She scooches herself inbetween the two kissing people and pushes them apart. She didnt mean to inerupt but she didnt really see them, all she saw was food. "Oops am i disturbing something?" She asked with her mouth somewhat full and looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Rain enjoyed the kiss until it was interrupted. She then smiled at the girl and giggled. "Your fine." Ran said smoothing down her dress.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Jearik laughed a bit. "It was nothing. Don't pay attention to it girl." The Lycan said in a jovial manner. He had a wide grin on his face and was perfectly fine with the intrusion. He soon smiled and winked at Rain as he turned to the girl. "So what brings a lass like you here?" He said as he smiled widely in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Violette

Violette

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Violette had felt bad about what she did, but it quickly went away because how nice the two were. She heard the guy ask her a question and being so openminded she said the first thing to pop in her head. "Oh ya know im just here looking for a hot number to take home and have some fun with me." She say winking and shaking her hips. After saying that she giggled to show she was joking. "No no im just here to meet new people and have some fun." She says smiling. She looked at them both and thought the guy was kinda cute, but the girl was really hot.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Approaching the castle with both arms by his sides and wearing a very gothic looking attire it seemed to fit the incubus well, though he was a demon he would be rather called a incubus. Not one to lust after people like any other incubus's do, Hollow was a unique case and since he didn't lust after people he figured he was in pretty good shape for now. Standing at his full height and pushing apart the castle doors with both of his hands but all he could see was his black nails and the doors being pushed apart by the little force he allowed to escape from his muscles. Eyes focused forward and after stepping through the opening of the doors he smirked with his lip lifted a inch upward showing his faintly white canines for most demons have them. Horns sprouted from his head and were in a perfect shape, nothing was out of place. Hollow's eyes picked up the other people attending this grand party or in other words a 'ball.' Not one much for dancing Hollow walked along the edge of the grand ball room with his left hand touching the wall while his right stayed at place by his side. Metal sounds appeared as he took each step he took which was thanks to the chains from the bottom of his black slacks of expensive value. Hollow stopped fully in the center of the edge of the ball room and turned around to face the floor. Leaning against the wall with his right foot up against the walls surface he really looked interesting. Out of all the people their he was probably the only one that looked completely gothic not that it was a bad thing for he liked to be the odd one out of the different aray of colors from other peoples wears.

Hollow closed his eyes and crossed his arms as he rested against the wall which he was so comfortable being at, the incubus liked parties sometimes and he guessed that this one wasn't all that bad. Being the only one here probably without a date must of looked kind of sad to some people but he didn't care. The incubus cared little about what others thought of him for that was just who he was and he liked being the way he was. Not liking yourself was probably the lowest that anyone could get to at this point. Opening his eyes silently and looking from side to side without moving his head, Hollow began to debate on what he should do to pass time then again he could always stay where he was and just enjoy a little silence to himself for the time being. Looking to his crossed arms he watched as he moved his left hand and placed it infront of his face and looking over each detail of his fingers did he smirk again. Shifting his hand upwards he softly touched his well taken care of hair which seemed to be like a mane of a horse than actual humanoid hair did the incubus shift his hair to be faintly over each of his shoulders to make him sort of fit in this little happy get together though he didn't really care about blending in for all he wanted to do was touch his hair for a little bit. Leaving his hair alone, Hollow shook his head faintly making the long bang appear which made him smirk for that was what he wanted it to do which was probably the reason why he touched his hair in the first place. Hollow placed his hand back into the crossed armed manner and became silent as he looked around his surroundings again.

Hollow noticed that their was a snack bar and placing his right hand up this time, he placed it to faintly touch his lower lip and put on that thoughtful yet interested expression. The incubus may pay that a visit later on for he always liked to snack on a little something. Hollow kept his hand right there on his lower lip and making a interested feature did he notice someone come in between a bit of a love session which in a way made the incubus snicker silently to him, mainly he laughed like that in his head for it didn't show on his features figuring it to be a bad time and place to let his laughter be heard. Hollow went back to be a bit of a loner as he looked up to the ceiling and kept his crimson eyes there for quite a while without blinking. Around his neck was his scarf like silk choker with a ring attached and in a way it was like he wanted it to be shown though that was beyond the point of anything for he just let it show since he was looking upward for a while. Black boots were easily seen and in a way everything was quite visable to be seen on Hollow since he did not actually blend in or so he thought he didn't blend in. As time passed by, Hollow kept his eyes upwards without blinking. Breathing through his nostrils and remaining silent, it was obvious his thoughts were else where.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Rain smiled and ahe grabed a cookie and started nibbling at it. She was enjoying the ball so much.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Sasha smiled at Ookami. "Well darling ill be back. Im.getting a little hungry." Sasha said before gliding across the floor. Her creme colored skirt gently dragging across the.floor. Her bikini like top looked elegant woth a few diamonds incrested into it. She looked at some people who looked at her anx she blushed lightly. She still wasnt use to that.
As sasha got to the snack table she started at one end gettinv herself somme wine. Sashas snake toby hung across her neck smelling the food. Sasha smiled and picked up a small chicken wing feeding it to her pet. "here you g boy'" sasha said.stroking under his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Jearik smiled as he looked at the refreshments again. He soon got looked about the place as he seemed to be taking in the crowd. he soon spotted an oddly dressed person out of the corner of his eyes but he just shrugged as he soon returned to his attention to the girl and Rain. His eyes being fixated mostly on Rain though he soon paced about the refreshment tables looking to see if there was anyting that caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Rain looked at the table full of food. She immidiately saw Sasha and looked her over. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. Atleast thats what Rain thought.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Ookami nodded as she watched Sasha leave before glancing and spotting one of her followers. She couldn't help but smirk slightly before having it vanished. She motioned one of her maids to come over to her. "Fetch me another drink and some food, I do not wish to walk anywhere and attract unwanted attention.". The maid bowed and went to fetch her master what she ordered. She watched Hollow closely some what wanting to talk with him due to being so bored. But she had no intention on leaving. She didn't like the stares and didn't like the small talk with people she did not know. Especially at balls like these. Cerberus begun to bark loudly, almost silencing some people in ear shot, due to him still being a dog. "Cerberus! Silence!". She glared to the dog that silenced himself as he wagged his tail in amusement at the people. Ookami sighed as she watched Hollow before watching Cerberus to make sure he wouldn't disturb the ball again.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Sasha was busy nomming away when an up beat fast song came on. Sasha smiled devilishly at Ookami and she ran over to her. "Let us dance." Sasha said to Ookami before draging her off the throne to the middle pf the dance floor where sasha held onto Ookamis hands and started twirling around.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Ookami glanced up sensing a disturbance in the force and saw Sasha smirking wickedly at her. 'Shit.'. Ookami gulped but kept her composer and almost started to glare at her. 'Don't you do it! Don't you do it!'. But it was no use she was yanked right off her comfortable seat and pulled into the view of everyone. Cerberus barked happily as Ookami had an anime vein, irked by Sasha. "S-Stop it! Y-You know i don't like this!!". Ookami was nearly yelling at her, causing people to stare and watch the two, soon forming a circle around them, large enough to watch the two dance. Ookami gasped and tried to cover her face, but Sasha already begun to twirl them around. "S-S-S-Saaaahhhhaaa!". Ookami felt like she was on a horrible merry go round and tried to regain her cool and serious composer. "You crazy buffoon! Stop spinning before you make me sick!". Ookami was always a follower when it came to dancing. And Sasha would always take advantage of that. And Ookami knew it too. Cerberus continued to bark and wag his tail as his master was twirling like a tea cup. The maid came back and watched setting Ookami's food on the table. All her servants had slight smirks. This was a treat for anyone to see. Usually Ookami only sat like a statue, or would quickly flee before Sasha had a chance to do anything. Hence why a mob swarmed around to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Sasha smiled and laughed. "Ookami your so funny." Sasha said twirling some more. Sasha was having fun even though she knew okkami wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Ookami was becoming red now, not just because of her temper, but also because she felt so embarrassed. Ookami tried to pry her hands out of Sasha's but it was to no prevail. "Sasha! I'm becoming queasy! Not to mention irked!". She was becoming quiet dizzy at this and finally decided this foolishness had come to an end. "Sasha! I wish to dance with a follower of mine!". By lying. Not that she didn't like Hollow by any means, but she didn't enjoy dancing at all. Or attracting attention in balls like these. Plus, the swarm was becoming much large and giggling and video tapping wasn't far behind. And Ookami feared her status and rank would be laughed at by a simple trifle matter as dancing, unwillingly, with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Stopping from his gaze upward did Hollow hear a familar voice and looking to the source of where it was coming from did his crimson eyes pick up on his mistress. The incubus called her by that term for it suited her some what for it wasn't like he could call her boss after all she was a female and needed to be called something similar to the term 'Boss' or 'Leader'. In either case he was her follower and it didn't really bug him much for he liked being a demon for it beated the time when he was human and having his life stop being perfect. Hollow didn't like it when things change from one thing and then another behind his back for it made it seem he had no control of his life style which in a way from before he did not. The incubus picked up on something and it was from the happy go lucky couple and that was when his eyes picked up on another male looking in his direction for only a few seconds. Hollow grinned faintly to himself for the grin did not show much on his features for all that was known was a smirk with a inch up lifted lip. Was he aware of his mistress looking at him from earlier, yes. Hollow understood somethings especially when someone looks at him or not. Hollow grunted silently making his eyes close and then later to be covered by his mane like hair of raven.

Hollow's features were hidden for less than a second before he peeked upward and allowed his face to be shown. He was still up against the wall and his smirk was still on his features. Should he have some fun, that was what a party was used for. The incubus was sure of that, then again did everyone just want to dance around all hyper for no apparent reason except for the fact that it was a get together. Never would he understand such things, he use to understand them when he had it all but now he had little to nothing but the clothes on his back, his element, his gauntlets, and then his bipolar personality. All of these things are what kept him alive when he came to this new location, his new home. Hollow's smirk left his features as he pushed himself off of the wall and that was when he noticed his mistress was being forced to dance which made him sort of smirk as he continued walking on the edge of the dance floor making way to the location of where the snacks were held.

Stopping at the table with all kinds of food, Hollow looked over each item and using his sense of smell like a animal though no movement was seen from his nose, his nostrils were flaring up some what do to him smelling the foods without having his face near them after all he was smart enough to know that this table was open for everyone particapating in this event. The incubus picked up a cookie and stared at it at first before taking a bite out of it which was silent making his crimson eyes lightly open as if debating on what the food tasted like. He liked meat dishes better than sweets, but either way. Food was food. Hollow stopped chewing his food and looked to the dance floor again and was silent as he watched everyone who was on the floor for now.

Last edited by Hollow on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Sasha smirked. She started to drag Ookami over to a young demon. He was quite handsome. "Hello sir." Sasha said happily. "Ookami here wishes to dance with you. She doesnt like dancing with me. We saw you and though you would be a good dance partner." Sasha said happily still gripping Ookamis hand.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Ookami had a look of dread. As if her own soul was sucked out of her. She then turned red again, and if looks could kill, Sasha be long from the term dead. "S-Sasha! Have you no manners! Not to mention your making people stare and watch me like a crown jewel!". Ookami was flustered and irked before brushing her self off to regain her cool and collected composer with the free hand she had. She turned her angelic features away from the eyes of Hollow and anyone else from that angle and closed her blue eyes. She was not angry at Hollow. She was more irked at Sasha, but even more irked at the people who watched them like they had nothing better to do. She had a small blush though that could be seen, many bystanders thinking it to be, 'cute'.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Sasha giggled. "Oh Ookami stop acting like that." Sasha said. "Well would you like to dance with my friend Ookami?" Sasha asked scoping for a dance partner for herself.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 pm

After taking a finishing bite on the sweet did he notice something and before he could do anything and or say anything he saw his mistress and another approach him. Hollow tilted his head at first, were they really asking him to go ahead and dance with his mistress onto the dance floor, then again it depended on her did it not. Of course he wasn't going to deny her wishes but he wasn't to sure if she wanted to dance since he could see it by a little bit that she didn't want to be there and dance onto the floor. Rubbing his chin with his left hand with his right on his hip he couldn't help but make himself look a little womanly. The incubus wasn't much of a dancer though he use to dance when he was alive but now that all seemed meaningless. Hollow blinked his eyes once before taking his left hand off of his chin and allowed it to take place on his other hip, meaning now that he has both hands onto his hips at this point with his head leaned back faintly as he smirked somewhat interested. Hollow then took in a silent breath through his nostrils silently and after doing that did he determine on what he was going to say though it was obvious that the mistress's friend really wanted him to dance with her then again on the other hand the main choice was left for his mistress to decide for if he went against her order he probably would be better of dead as funny as that sounded.

"Interesting, sure I'll dance with her though it depends on my mistress who you have a hold of at this moment if she wants to dance or not?~"

The incubus made his head tilt to his right as he blinked once and looked to both females before him, would he really do such a thing and dance. Sure, if his mistress wanted to dance then he would allow himself to be laughed at by a little bit. Though, he didn't like to be laughed at and he was certain that the other followers would think him soft and then that would cause a lot of problems to the incubus. In this world that he knew little about he knew more than anything that if one was looked down upon then chances are life will then become harder for them to live since he knew that the others would never leave it alone. Hollow took his hands off of his hips and crossed his arms and he silently waited for both of their responses. If his mistress would come to say no then he would nod his head and leave back to his corner or in more so his wall. The incubus knew a no when he had come to hear it, he wasn't deaf or anything he was just a bit of a arrogant son of a gun who loved how he looked to others. If he looked to be weaker than the others then he would rather lay in a ditch somewhere much like when he had come to pass away and thus then become a demon or in most cases a incubus.

Hollow was paitent as he waited for their responses, and besides he wasn't completely done testing out the food on the grand ball room table. The sweets tasted alright but now he wanted to taste the punch or in most cases there drinks of choice and then he would try the other food groups and decide which one was best for him to eat for the rest of this event. Dancing seemed to be of that of a childs sport but he would never talk completely bad about dancing for he knew that some people use dancing as a courting ritual than anything else. Hollow was faintly old fashioned but that was just who he was as well as made himself out to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Ball Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next