Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

The Grand Ball Room

Go down 
+5
Rohas
Shinji
Jearik
Rain Mizuki
Sasha
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Sasha smirkes and pushes Ookami into the young demon. She smiles widely. "well have fun Ookami." Sasha said happily. She hopped Ookami would have fun as she strode away. Now Sasha would find someone to dance with after she found Toby.
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Ookami blushed heavily and swiftly backed up looking some what flustered as she try to regain her usual devil stature. "O-Of..". She coughed into her petite hand before looking up at him with her cool and collected composer. "Of course Hollow. I would love to dance with you versus that silly buffoon that twirled me till I was green. What a silly friend she is.". Ookami sighed to herself remembering how persistent Sasha was at making her her friend. Though they were like sisters one could say. But Ookami had no need to dwell on thoughts. Her attention was on Hollow. "Quiet an outfit you have on. Non the less more exciting than most outfits of choice these men wear.". The swarm still gawked at Ookami, awaiting to see this unfold, but most of the crowd went to either stalk Sasha to get a dance, or went on with their pathetic lives. Ookami flipped her exquisite wolf fan out and slightly hid her face as she fanned herself. Her devil, yet angelic eyes stayed on Hollow like a predators eyes on its prey. Not that she was going to kill him or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Hollow blinked upon the close contact but he did unfold his arms in time so his mistress didn't feel any pain upon the contact. Hearing her response about actually wanting to dance with him he nodded and bowed his head silently to her with his left hand up on his chest which was another term for saying 'I see, I understand'. The incubus took his mistress's hand into his right hand which his black nails were visable now as he walked around the table and walked toward the dance floor. Hollow did remember some faint lessons and such of dancing but he was more use to the waltz which he was going to do. Standing in the center of the dance floor he turned to face his mistress. He was all to aware of her eyes on him and his own crimson eyes were on her. Softly letting go of her hand he place one hand up and the other one down in that manner of opening but he wanted his mistress to take hold of his hands for that would make things a little interesting and if anything they may feel better about dancing if they made things a little suspensful. The incubus's eyes remained on his mistress and nothing else and his hair remained style from earlier and in a way it made him seem a little professional though he hardly looked like it due to his outfit that he was wearing now. Hollow was a man that liked black and was actually proud to call himself a goth.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Ookami smirked slightly to herself before allowing Hollow to take her on the dance floor. She placed her fan away before grasping his hand with her small petite ones and laced her other on his shoulder. She awaited for him to make the next move since she was after all a follower. She locked eyes with his crimson eyes and had a small smile. "Try not to step on me. I may be tough but you are still much larger than myself.". She closed her blue eyes part way. She always felt like a small child. But boys and even some girls thought it was cute how small she was compared to many other gods and devils, even some demons. Not that she cared. As long as people kept their comment to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:22 pm

The incubus closed his own eyes for sometime for only a few seconds before smirking lifting his upper lip up by a inch making him seem tough and after doing that he took a sliding step to the side as graceful as possible. Hollow had heard what his mistress had said but he wouldn't think of stepping on her, you step on a higher class rank then you would be targetted and even more so worsely you would never see the end of the torture or so he thought. The incubus softly made himself turn around along with his mistress, his feet moved perfectly on the hard surfaced floor but never did it once touch or step on his mistress's. Hollow's crimson eyes were now open and had been open for quite sometime as he began to lead the dance as best as he could remember it. The incubus may come to change things around and actually throw her all over the place but he knew better than to let his fun side appear in the dark out reaches of his mind. Hollow was able to control himself sometimes and he guessed he was getting better with keeping up with himself. Shifting slightly and moving her away from himself only faintly the distance did he spin her around and softly he brought her back into himself and thus returned to the cycle of softly dancing around in a complete circle, after all that he was able to chuckle which was very much heard as he spoke.

"My mistress maybe small, but you forget if I do step on you I maybe tortured later on."

It was unclear if he was kidding around or not but when Hollow said it, it was oftenly meant to be a little on the kidding side to actually meaning it. The chances are both 50/50 but Hollow didn't know what to determine if he meant it or not and so it was left alone and off of the chances scale. Hollow didn't seem to care if others were watching but he made sure to make it look very good for if he did that then not that much laughter will be known and all that would be known was interest as well as jealousy. How he loved to mix things up.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Ookami moved as graceful as Hollow. Actually enjoying the dance. She smiled slightly, almost an enjoyment smile as she was gracefully spun and twirled. But when her ears picked up his words she couldn't help but let a chuckle escape her lips. "Please, I think you may enjoy that Hollow my dear. But none the less, a simple act such as that would not deserve a torment or death sentence. I would simply just call you an in-etiquette dancer.". She closed her blues eyes before fluttering them open. She spotted by standers watching the two. More or less shocked that Ookami was actually dancing. But at this point she had no care for it. She was enjoying the moment while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Hearing her response did Hollow's shoulder's shake when his chuckle became a full blown laughter fit which was silently heard unless close enough to be heard, much like his mistress being near himself at this moment. The incubus would actually be flattered but he didn't let it show on his features and in a way it had shown through his laughter. Hollow decided to give his mistress a bit of a interesting treat as he placed his left arm around his mistress and softly he dipped her downward to where her head was close to touching the floor. The incubus remained in this posture with his mistress for sometime as his crimson eyes were fixed on hers. They did after all stop dancing slowly in a circle not to long ago and now that he had her dipped down to the floor did he grin with his crimson eyes closed as well as showing his small fangs which of course some demons had. Hollow opened his eyes and he brought her back upward and spun her around again and as if like a hyper child without the hyper-ness showing on his features did he skip twice as he let go of his mistress's hand only then to meet it again later on when the slow spin stopped just in time to meet him and that was when he had her slide with him again in grace and he smirked which was Hollow's way of showing a smile.

"I may actually come to enjoy the torture and you maybe right but since you would call me by such a term of 'dancer' as you call it then I guess that is better than a little bit of torture, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Ookami watched with amusement, always knowing how to make her precious demons laugh. They were probably her closest friends. And she cared for each one of them, for not just because she didn't want betrayal, but each one she made was special in their own way and knew the pain she felt. It made her smirk devilishly before it faded as she was dipped. She blushed slightly and watched him carefully. She smirked slightly as she saw his fangs. It vanished as she was brought up again and twirled. But was met once more but the devilish demon. "Hm. I guess so.". She closed her eyes and chuckled. "But then again, torture tends to be one of my favorite hobbies....". She swiftly, like the fox she was, slipped out of his dancing grasp and peered him with her icy tempting blue eyes over her shoulder. "And to see you in that state would be devilishly delighting.". She chuckled darkly as she begun to walk to the refreshment with a hand on her hip. "You must be thirsty, no.". She walked over and grabbed herself a cup before sipping it silently and awaiting her demon.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Hollow blinked and smirked to his mistress's response and even more so when she ended the dancing to go get a drink which interested him at this moment. True, everything that she said sounded all to interesting, fun, and dark. Just the way he was when he was in a good mood which of course makes his bipolar actions come up to their maiden peek. That was something that the incubus liked a lot about was who he was and how he was made into such a way and manner and so he followed after his mistress with the sounds of faint metal following behind each step he took after all the floor was hard and on the end of his pants were silver chain rings which was the source of the sound. Stopping at the the bar, the incubus got himself a cup and poured himself some punch and actually placing it up to his nose did he smell it allowing his nose to go up with each intake of air he breathed in. Hollow did come to like to smell things since now that he was a demon he was actually more able to value everything with scents and smells for they stay with him for as long as possible especially when he smells them then it was harder for him to forget them. Hollow took a sip of the drink and his eyes sort of winced in a manner of distaste but that was put to the side when he smirked and placed on a rather amused facial feature and right afterwards did he sip the drink again and sighed and he guessed that dancing was over for now. If his mistress wanted it to end then it shall, which was a pretty simple answer especially to the incubus.

"Most drinks and food groups just don't take to me sometimes then again I have to get use to it."
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:06 am

Ookami watched with her usual unreadable expression. "Hmm. Yes, I do agree. From what I've study, humans have different tastes. Non the less, their souls still taste delicious if stirred correctly.". She smirked slightly as she set her drink aside. Her devil side was starting show, but mostly because she hadn't eaten a human soul in months now. It was famishing, not to mention bringing her darker side out. "Ashamed I have to behave at such a dull and lifeless party. I prefer screaming of agony and pure pleasured shrills more my style. Makes party more....enthusiastic.". She sighed as she starred out lifelessly to the bobbing figures who seemed to be having a good time, and the couples. It slightly irked Ookami to watch such things unfold. But She promised Sasha she'd behave. She soon looked back to Hollow with her icy blue eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:15 am

Hollow couldn't help but make a facial expression which showed his faint distaste with the choice of their drinks there but it was still free and so he would take it, for now. The incubus looked to his mistress when she spoke and he nodded understanding what she meant, things just seemed to happy here and he wanted to make this party a little fun with a little something extra. Though, he knew that would never come to happen since he was going to have to behave as best as possible if he didn't then others may come to look down on his mistress and that would just end being bad in his case anyway. When ever his mistress was upset she oftenly took it out on others as well as herself and that made things a little crazy though Hollow knew when not to cross her path on a bad day. It maybe a little bit of a coward thing but the incubus knew the line and he was going to stay away from it until his mistress became calm. Everyone had their limits and that included himself and so many demons as well as others that were not related to demons were sort of a like though the demon thought it was best that the demons and the devils were better than everyone else but that was just him. Never would he speak it either. Glancing to the food groups on the table, Hollow made a emotionless face showing his dislike of sweets. He use to love them when he was human.

"I agree with everything you say. I also can not stand these food groups, why couldn't they have meat or something related to that."
Back to top Go down
Rosalia Heartly

Rosalia Heartly

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:26 am

Rosalia walked into the valentine ball. She eas the devil of love and her icy blue eyes scanned the room for love birds to go to work on. Her eyes stopped on a young pink haired girl and a man with her. They were deffinately on her list of peopleto get but for now she would jusy scope the room.
Rosalia caught glimps of Ookami a fellow devil. She smiled and would talk to her later about the man she was dancing with. The white haired devil continued to scann the room. Her purple dress flowing softly as she walked. She quickly grabbed a cup of white wine and sat in a throne at the front of the ball.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:48 pm

As things went on in the ball room, the young Lycan had withdrawn from the table and was standing against the wall. He had watched to see if Rai had notcied though as he took a small glass of white wine. He watched the people of the ball as he sipped it lightly. Then the young man started to sip at the wine as he seemed pre-occupied with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Ookami chuckled at what Hollow said, agreeing with him before her smile of enjoyment vanished. She caught the sight of the devil of love and her temper grew ten fold. How she hated her with much distaste. Not only because she looked down upon lower ranks, but just who she was. Love. It was always against her and she never gave it a chance. She'd prefer a painful death over loving someone again. True she yearned for it, but her torn heart and painful memories sue pressed her yearnings. She nearly gave a disgusted growl as she watched her walk to her throne, disgusted. She closed her blue eyes and sipped her liquor as she tried to cool her anger. If anything was more frightening than death itself, it be the lord of death in an angry rage. Anyone who was anyone would try to stay on her good side, for if not, torment and plain death would plague them. But as she tried to cool down, the swarm of bystanders watched to see if she strike like the snake she was. Ookami quickly got irked by this and decided to show an example. She lifted her hand and simply struck a soul out of one of the watchers. She ate it before Sasha would be able to intervene. "If anyone else whiches to keep their pathetic souls, I suggest to go on with your lives!". Everyone quickly fled.
Back to top Go down
Rain Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Raun looked at Jearik and then she looked around. She smiled to Jearik and then left through two large doors. She figured outside would be a great place to start.
Back to top Go down
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Jearik watched Rain leave and stayed still before looking around. He finished drinking the wine and set the glass down. The young Lycan soon followed the way Rain had left. He then swiftly tried to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Hollow picked up on his mistress's anger and he frowned before glancing to where she was looking at and then picking up on what his mistress did, he could not help but close his crimson eyes. The incubus did not like it when his mistress was upset, it made things a lot more stressful than they already were though it was already stressful enough by the fact that they had nothing good to eat. Of course, Hollow picked up on his mistress's chuckle from earlier and that did ease him slightly but then when she became upset is when that clearly changed and fled the room of his comfort zone. The incubus had limits much like everyone else and so he bowed his head with his long bang in his face as he silently sipped his drink which he hated more than anything without taste at this moment. Never would Hollow come to speak when his mistress was upset, for if he did so then pain would surely follow. Hollow remained quiet of course when he lifted his eyes just enough to know movement and he saw that the happy couple left and he smirked faintly more to himself than to anyone else around him. The incubus didn't allow it to show much longer on his face for much longer as he looked fully to his mistress and then downward making sure not to make eye contact and if anything he made sure to keep it so.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Ookami scuffed as she looked to Hollow. She knew that everyone would try to stay one her good side when she was in a foul mood. She sighed and placed her drink aside. "No need to be silent. Im not upset with you or going to bark your head off." . She sighed as she crossed her arms. And watched him. "Cheer up Hollow. Don't fret on my bad temper.". Ookami yawned as she decided to take some food. She decided to nibble on a few cookies, and begun to cheer up again, deep down fuming with demonic rage. She twirled her long blue piggy tales before mingling with a few people, keeping an eye on her demon, Sasha, and others she didn't care to take note of.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:52 am

Hollow looked to Ookami with a blank expression but he did shrug and feel a little better but he couldn't help but fret over her bad mood. To most followers that was probably a normal response for them to have when their boss or mistress were upset. The incubus sighed silently to himself after putting his cup down and as he did so he made a look of interest before chuckling silently to himself. Hollow will never come to understand being that of a follower since it was new feeling for him after all he use to be a leader but never would he complain about it, if he listened and obeyed his mistress then nothing bad will happen to him and honestly that was better than his life he use to have. The incubus looked to his mistress and he couldn't help but wonder what to say but when nothing came to mind did he place his left hand up and onto his lower lip making a faint look of interest though it was quite the opposite for he was thinking for only a short moment and after getting rid of his thoughts did he remove his hand and ask rather curious to his mistress though it was more of a normal sentence than that of a question.

"Kuku, I can't help but worry about you when you are upset my lady. When you are in a bad mood it places your followers into such a state that we do not know what to do. When you are upset then we are upset, is what I am getting at?~"
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 am

OOC: I have decided to extend the ball through sunday. I hope thats cool with everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 am

Shinji saw how everything was kind of calming down and people were breaking from the dance floor to rest a bit, so he decided to go for a walk. "Imma go take a stroll." He says patting Rohas on the shoulder. He walks off and head out the castle to get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Rohas

Rohas

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Rohas nodded at Shinji as he left, and sighed. This was entirely way to boring to him. He took a seat by the table, and put his head down. As if he was about to go to sleep right then and there. He just may have, when he thought about it. There he was the prince of Miyazaki with nothing to do at all. He picked his head up and looked around. "I wish some evil creatures would just jump in and start wrecking some havoc, just for some entertainment on my part." he said looking at the windows imagining the whole sequence part by part.

Rohas took off his coat and, put it on his arm. Then took out a bar of chocolate, and bit into a piece. "AAhh chocolate you are my only savoir."
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 am

Things began to slow down quite a lot and that was in a way kind of a bore for the incubus and so he decided to think of what he could do. Hollow looked to his mistress and he couldn't help but smile faintly to her with his left hand up and on his lower lip as he done so many times before. Crimson eyes stayed fixed on his mistress for he was thinking of what to say to her, after all he had to be careful of what he could say to her or else his tongue would be ripped out of his mouth and he surely didn't want that for he loved his mouth and tongue way to much. Noticing some more people leave made the incubus sort of frown more and even more so growl which proved that his boredom was decreasing kind of fast. Hollow guessed he could go out and have some fun or rather he could always go mess with a innocent life form not matter if it was a human, a different kind of humanoid race, animal, or a species which is clearly to often referred to as a 'it'. That in itself sounded fun and so he flicked his head making his hair follow him and then he placed his hands onto hips and lick his mouth silently before closing his eyes and making a clear on innocent facial expression. Oh, what did he have on his mind which would make such a face? The reason was unsure and perhaps he was doing this to entertain himself?

"Mistress, would you mind if I went out and had some fun or do you need me to do something to entertain you? Would you wish to punish me for my silence from earlier or would you just let me go? In any case it is up to you if you wish for me to go with you or go on my own?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Ookami blinked and glanced to Hollow. She nodded and closed her eyes. "Let's go home my dear. I rather have fun at home where no one can scold us.". She yawned as she motioned her servants and her pet Ceberus to follow. She slowly floated across the floor and walked out of the ball. She was relieved to flee from everyone and go to her rightful throne at home. She smirked to herself before her and her servants, as well as her pet, vanished into the night to Mizuki castle.I
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Hollow listened and he nodded showing his understanding and as he crossed his arms he followed after his mistress. Things were sort of dull now since many of the people that were there had already left and besides Hollow was tired at the moment for dressing up and right now all he so wanted to do was place his old clothes on which were tight and made of leather. The incubus found the tight hugging to him clothes better than that of normal clothes and that was just the way he was. Before anyone could say anything to Hollow for whatever reason, he had already left right behind his mistress looking very much relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   The Grand Ball Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Ball Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3