Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_vote_lcapWandering the streets {OPEN} I_voting_barWandering the streets {OPEN} I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_vote_lcapWandering the streets {OPEN} I_voting_barWandering the streets {OPEN} I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Wandering the streets {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

Wandering the streets {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the streets {OPEN}   Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Ookami walked along the busy streets of the shops and cafes. She had gotten so lonely on her throne. She wanted to explore and take some time off. Being a lord was a pain in the ass. But she loved her demons so. She sighed as she looked around at people. She wished she could have a heart like them. But that would be next to impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the streets {OPEN}   Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Ookami walked into a store, her demonic eyes glowing brightly. She sighed as she looked through books and snacks. She might eat souls for dinner, but human food was just as good. "I need to find me a servant.". She walked around as she grabbed some manga and pocky and a few drinks. She enjoyed human entertainment. Helped her get a better idea of things. Also ideas on tormenting people. Oh, how she had brilliant ideas from these books.
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the streets {OPEN}   Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Armada walked into the shop looking around the store his one eye taking the store in. the young man walked through the shop up to the counter and picked up some items laying them down. The young man was a tall lithe figure who wore a silk white shirt and cloth pants that fluffed out and ended in a pair of leather boots. The only thing he seemed to carry was a simple courior bag over his shoulder.

He turned his head revealing a metal mask on the left side of his face and a piercing green eye that held warmth, kindness, and a since of knowing. He turned from the counter walking over to a book shelf and moved his nimble fingers along the spines feeling them out. However though his fingers were on the spines his eye was on the woman walking around.

In a split the bag was opened and a flash of light and Armada held a wooden staff black as night but hard as steel. Silver bands wrapped around the top and bottom with three silver lines going from the top band down to the bottom. Armada slammed his staff down and the entire room seemed to freeze. A thin coat of ice now filled the room as the Wizard Novice stared at the demon. His mask allowed him to see the currents and the woman radiated a presence of demonic nature. "Who are you demon?" A glowing dome covered the wizard who readied himself. He had never faced a demon before but his spell book spoke of them as evil beings.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the streets {OPEN}   Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Ookami stopped and turned looking back at the man with a dull stare. "Why must people always bug me. I have done nothing.". She sighed annoyed and heavily as she kept the items she was about to buy. "I am Ookami, the lord of the underworld, devil of death. Right under the ruling of my equal goddess of life. Who are you boy?". She had an annoyed look as she starred at the man. She was irked that people would always do this, but ended up with scars for trying to go against her. She didn't see why they tried. She state who she was and they still went at her. Mostly men too. True she was attracted to them, but some were just as dumb as nails. Or at least appeared that way when they did things like this to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the streets {OPEN}   Wandering the streets {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the streets {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1