Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Valentine, Scarlett I_vote_lcapValentine, Scarlett I_voting_barValentine, Scarlett I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Valentine, Scarlett I_vote_lcapValentine, Scarlett I_voting_barValentine, Scarlett I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Valentine, Scarlett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett

Scarlett

Valentine, Scarlett Empty
PostSubject: Valentine, Scarlett   Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Mages & Wizards

~Who are you~

Name: Scarlett Lucifen Valentine
Nicknames: Black Rose
Blood Type: AB
Personality:

Scarlett isn’t exactly a kind soul, though she can be both friendly and almost mild if she feels like it. Her most characteristic feature is her free-spirited and outgoing behaviour. She only rarely gets angry and can be considered laid-back - almost a happy-go-lucky to some extent. That said she isn’t childish and immature, and is often seen holding brilliant conversations.

However, Scarlett doesn’t hesitate to kill someone if she deems him guilty and worth the judgment. She rarely gets serious, but when she does, it’s one heck of a hellride – earning her the title of the Black Rose – a delicate being capable of mass destruction. She is one who dislikes fighting and would avoid one as much as possible, unless forced under circumstances.

Dislikes: Emo or cold people, bugs and creepy crawlies, kids, arrogance and show offs
Fears: Bugs bugs bugs and, bugs. Lightning and thunder (excluding her own magic)
Habbits: Looking at the sky, biting her lower lip when lying, scratching her cheek, playing with a lighter.
Hobbies: Playing the piano, rollerblading, reading manga and anime, surfing the internet, practicing her magic

~Appearance~
Character Picture:
Valentine, Scarlett 24987713
Hair: Pink
Eyes: Left: Azure Blue. Right: Blood Red
Skin Color: Fair
Height: 5’3
Weight: 99lbs.
Markings:
An insignia at the back of her neck that serves as a magic limiter.
Spoiler:
Apparal/Style: Mostly sleeveless tops, and mini shorts. Boots and scarves are also her faves.
Accessories: Scarlett wears an eyepatch over her right eye to hide the fact that she has heterochromia and avoid letting people know she is a wizard.

~Battle~

Weapons:
Tempesters - are rare kinds of weapons with the ability to be induced with magic for different kinds of techniques. They can infuse themselves with other tempesters to enable the use of weapon shifts. Currently, Scarlett has 2 of these:
1. Blade Tempester – the default form of Scarlet’s weapon. It appears to be a long thin sword resembling a katana, but has a straight blade up to the tip. It is light and swift, but can be weak against stronger swords. It can be seen carried on the back of her waist.
Spoiler:
2. Seize Tempest – the second form of Scarlett’s weapon is a normal recurved bow made of diamond but designed to be light. It is her favoured weapon as she is more accustomed to firing arrows than close range combat. The bow can be infused with magic to create arrows out of the user’s element. However, Scarlett still carries a quiver of wooden arrows behind her.
Spoiler:

Fighting style: Scarlett tends to hold back often, using only her weapons at the start and won’t use her bare magic unless forced to do so. She prefers long range combat than short.
Her magic focuses on conjuring dark spells aimed to obliterate multiple enemies in a large scale, thus the reason she prefers using her weapons in battle.

Battle Strengths:
- Superior energy pool and stamina
- Speed and Agility
- The ability to react and think fast

Battle Weaknesses:
- Light element
- Her physical strength is weak, thus can be overwhelmed by people focusing on strength
- Unable to control her magic well, resulting to self harm or failed attempt at times.
- Her fear of bugs,will affect her greatly
- Lastly, if you manage to take her weapon from her, and she is not in a life and death situation, she’d prefer to admit defeat and surrender than use her raw magic.

Element/Magic: Lost Magic (Mostly Dark)

~History~

Hometown: Yamasaki Mountain
Parents & Siblings: none.
Pets: none.
History:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Valentine, Scarlett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine, Scarlett   Valentine, Scarlett I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 am

APPROVED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net

Valentine, Scarlett
Page 1 of 1