Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_vote_lcapArrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_voting_barArrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_vote_lcapArrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_voting_barArrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamelot

Kamelot

Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Before Reaching the park:

A hooded figure walked the streets of Miyazaki City earning a few weird looks from passing by people, the figure was skinny though held enough muscle to look healthy. A sword of mysterious metal was snug on this figure's waist. Earning more looks of course did everyone see a humanoid cat looking creature with fishbones as earrings in her pointed ears and being the color of light blue. Not only that but did they see her clinging to the figure's hand with her eyes closed and obviously she looked majorly happy for her tail that looked nothing like a cat tail but that of a dolphin tail wagged and it was attached to her head which made some gasp and run away in complete fear. The figure's head looked down to his clinging companion. "Where do you want to go?" Blinking her healthy blue hues did she look up to him and made a cat face as she blushed faintly and mewed. "I know?~The Amusement Park!" Nodding to her answer did that make her giggle and jump up and down still clinging to his hand which obviously he didn't look like he minded he walked on to the location of the amusement park.

Reaching the park:

Coming upon the park did many people still stare but that changed and became shocked faces as Kamelot took off his hood and shook his head making his shaggy hair bounce before ceasing and coming over his face. Sephira still clung to him and look everywhere like a hyper child. "Ah!~ Oh!~ Wow!~" Kamelot looked to her blankly without any emotion but from his aura he was quite comfortable and content and even more so was happy to see Sephira happy. "Where to first?" Sephira looked up to him sparkly eyed. Though he couldn't see her face he could feel her grip on his hand faintly tighten which indicated that she was about to answer and actually mean it. "Ferris wheel!~ Please!~" Kamelot stared at her before nodding making her squeal and lead him to the ride and was swaying from side to side with many hearts over her head as they both waited in line. Kamelot stood there looking upward making many women blush due to his healthy looking features which almost appeared handsome. Sephira catching glimpse of this hissed to herself and clung to his arm and buried her face into his arm obviously showing that no one could have him. Slowly did the line decrease in its numbers and when it was their turn did Sephira pull Kamelot in with her making him blink which was his way of a shock expression.

As the ferris wheel began to lift upward did Sephira happily giggled and point out things which she had never seen. Kamelot stared at Sephira with a face without emotion though he did let a small smirk come across his pale/ fair colored features. Kamelot could not see much outside so he asked. "What do you see?" Sephira happily laughed and pointed out. "I see the sky as wide as the ocean!~ Oh, and I see the people looking completely tiny!~ Ah!~ A bird just flew by our window!~" Kamelot listened to her contently as the ride continued to progress.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 am

Unknown to the two occupants in the Ferris wheel, the bird wasn't a normal bird. Well yes species wise it was just a plain pigeon really so that it did not look out of the ordinary at all. But Airis, the Nature goddess, had morphed her own body into such a simple thing to check out this amusement park that had been built... why it took over her domain of the trees and nature itself in this area. However as she had looked around it seemed the humans were using it as a place of relaxation and it actually had a use. So it wasn't just for something bad, nevermind there were still some trees and other things here and there. Nevermind animals that were being taken care of at a petting zoo as well too.

While the goddess looked around however, the words of the humans and the glance of something oddly shaped and blue caught her attention. It was a unique looking humanoid mixture of humans and animals. Did the ruler of the water have a child like this? She couldn't recall as such at this point in time but maybe it was just another race that was outside of her own domain too. Slowly she landed on the basket? Well whatever the humans called it that contained the oddly emotionless male and the oddity that followed and clung to him. Her head twisted this way and that as she watched, she wasn't about to show herself here that was certain there was toooo many humans. Even though she loved most of them there were ones that would use her appearance to cause drama wouldn't they right?
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Laughter could be heard from where Sephira was for never in her life had she been so high and honestly it pleased her to be out of others reach. Kamelot looked to her with his head faintly tilted as he stared at Sephira with the smirk still on his features. Though, it didn't look like a smirk for it was faintly on his features. Sephira gasped and pointed at the petting zoo and looked to Kamelot very interested. "After the ride do you want to go see the animals?~" Kamelot blinked once but he nodded making her happily purr out a 'Yay!~'. When the ride stopped and it was their turn to step off did Sephira pull Kamelot along happily smiling and laughing making Kamelot follow behind her sort of like a rag doll but he didn't mind. Kamelot found it pretty interesting to be pulled all over the place but in truth if it made Sephira happy then he definately didn't mind. Many people stopped and some went about their way as Kamelot and Sephira walked on by to the petting zoo. Those that stopped looked rather confused as to why the two of them were here. The ones that went about their way tried to ignore them but couldn't help but gossip about a strange couple, though they got the wrong idea. Kamelot took care of Sephira like a pet, and since he takes care of her she gives him attention and companionship much like a normal pet and owner.

Reaching the petting zoo:

Sephira stopped pulling Kamelot along as she saw the different animals, she looked completely shocked as she placed her hands over her mouth. Kamelot stood there very still for it looked like he was lost though nothing show on his features that was lost for he remained blank. Sephira pointed to the little kids petting the animals and made a look toward Kamelot. "They look adorable!~ Can you see it~?" Kamelot looked up to where she was pointing and he didn't say anything which indicated that he could not see it. Sephira looked confused for a second before laughing and saying. "The kids are petting the goats and some are riding the ponies~ Oh, you can also feed the animals which is cute too!~" Kamelot closed his eyes making Sephira even more confused but she smiled. That was his way of showing that he was having fun and was relaxed. Sephira could see that in his aura and that was why she wanted him to have even more fun. Grabbing a hold of his arm she pulled him into the petting zoo, Kamelot faintly gasped though no sound was heard but his mouth was open which was his way of a gasp. Sephira took Kamelot's hand and placed it on a nearby ponies head making him freeze but he relaxed soon after. Sephira laughed at him as he looked to the small horse and continued to stroke the horses head gently. This earned a few looks from parents but the kids didn't mind as they went about their day enjoying the animals in the petting zoo.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 pm

The goddess in the shake of a pidgeon just pouted as the ones she were watching just took off towards the petting zoo. Seriously when were they going to get to a not as public or busy spot? If she showed herself there might be riots in the street and frankly she didn't want that. Maybe because she was so inconspicuous as a pidgeon she wasn't noticed? While on the Ferris Wheel she slowly changed her shape into that of a snow white owl. Maybe this will get their attention and possibly follow her!! Silently she glided down towards them, but softly hooted before she tried to land on top of Kamelot's shoulder.

Though if he didn't let her land on his shoulder she would just go to land on the pony he was petting. The animals weren't scared of her after all, they knew who she was inherently as she told them to just remain calm as she hooted out again.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Sephira blinked as a owl landed on Kamelot's shoulder and she almost squealed, to her she thought it was part of the petting zoo and couldn't help but giggle and smiled happily. Kamelot on the other hand stopped petting the animal he was petting and looked to the owl which just now landed on him. Though nothing showed on his face thanks to him being blank he couldn't help but stare which was a sign of his curiousity. Sephira smiled at Kamelot and thought for a second before saying. "You look like a pirate of some special kind with that animal on your shoulder. Wait?~ Maybe I got that wrong for I believe parrots go to pirates right?~" Kamelot could only see the owls figure and gray and black but color was not shown to him which made him some what confused. Where did the owl come from, Sephira giggled and shrugged deciding to put that thought aside for now.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 pm

The goddess couldn't help but pout inwardly as she didn't get the effect she wanted to at all. But then again she rarely got the reaction she ever wanted, maybe she just did it wrong? She would have to think about that but not now. Maybe if she messed with his hair though his face would change? In owl form she leaned over and started to use her beak to try to groom Kamelot's hair. Maybe this will get their attention to try to get them to go somewhere... she didn't want to have to yank the hair and make them mad and chase her down but it looked like it might get to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Sephira gasped with her hands over her mouth and she giggled as she points at Kamelot who is making a wide eyed expression. "I didn't know that Meme was part of the petting zoo!~" Kamelot couldn't help but make a wide eyed expression for no one has ever messed with his hair. Only does he mess with his hair but having a owl mess with his hair was just plain confusing. Sephira couldn't help but laugh really loud with her eyes closed as Kamelot's face remained wide but then changed to that of pure puzzlement. Sephira took Kamelot's hand and started petting it which caused his puzzlement. Many people were very confused at what is happening but didn't say anything as they saw their kids laughing and giggling at Kamelot's face. The tension decreased obviously for many parents were laughing just like their kids which was a bit of a sign of acceptance for both Kamelot and Sephira.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh so she got a little bit of a reaction that time, she wondered though how much he could handle here in the public and how much she could do while being hidden... While preening Kamelot's hair however she inwardly grinned and started to grab hold of the hair and start trying to pull. Maybe this will get his or that girl's attention to follow her to a possible small area who knew. She just wanted to know more about what this humanoid creature female was and if there was more to check out!!! But she was speaking so she was a mortal, not part of her domain... but still she wanted to know.

Though she didn't try to make too much of a seen, just hooted and cooed a little bit, maybe flapped her wings a little as well. Just to try to move around and get comfortable just incase he decided to shove her off.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Kamelot's first reaction became another one as he flinched and closed his eyes and he loudly murmured a 'Ow' making Sephira gasp and try to get the owl off of Kamelot. "Hey now!~ Be nice!~" Kamelot looked to the owl in a side glance and not knowing what it wanted he couldn't really give it any food for he didn't have anything on him. Sephira was trying to softly grab a hold of the animal which of course she was hesitant for if she were to try and take it off it may cause more harm to him and she didn't want that. Kamelot closed his eyes again and looked to Sephira and made a pained expression. One of the most few ones he had come to make, much like the same face he made when he lost his family to a 3 day consuming illness. "Let's leave the petting zoo and see if there is any harm done other than missing a few hairs?" Sephira blinked and nodded and pointed out where to go which of course Kamelot followed very swiftly with his eyes lightly open still feeling the pain in his head.

Leaving the zoo and reaching a open field away from the park:

Reaching to a field which Sephira saw, it was probably better to check for damages there after all going into a bathroom may come to ask questions. Remembering their departure of the zoo did many kids make their disappointment known not that they didn't want them to leave but they had too. Many eyes followed them as they left the park for only a short time and finding a tree outside of the amusement park did Sephira take soft hold of the owl and put it on the floor and right after that did she look through Kamelot's hair obviously worried. "A most important thing for a male to have is his mane intact!~" Kamelot didn't say anything as he sat under the tree and let Sephira do the care taking of his hair for now.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 pm

FINALLY they were leaving to a less public place, once they stopped the owl immediately stopped with her tugging at his hair and even fluttered a bit. But she let Sephira take hold of her and put her on the ground. A quick glance around told her enough that it was fine to show up here... Her form morphed back into her humanoid form with a big grin as she dusted herself off. "Finally you two get the hint to get away from a public place so I can talk to you. Sorry if I was a bit rough on your hair though but couldn't help freaking you out a little bit too."

She casually glanced over to see their reactions to her but didn't stop for too long as she smiled over at them. "Don't worry I am not here to harm either of you, just curious about the little woman here. Are you the offspring of the immortal of water? Or some mage that made themself that way?" Airis tilted her head to the side, very curious and waiting for their answers, and questions of course.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Kamelot's expression was blank though when he noticed that the owl changed out of the form it was in did he notice that it was a women which made him blink which was a way of him showing his surprise. Sephira blinked and was utterly shocked to see the animal change into a women and right before her eyes as well. Kamelot looked to Sephira which of course he noticed that she was hugging onto him rather tightly which made him sort of worried for usually Sephira doesn't do this unless she was scared of the person and or animal. Sephira blinked when she noticed that she was talking to her and about where she came from which made her rather curious. "I have no idea what you are talking about?~ I honestly was born this way and was on my own for a long time before I met Meme~ Though it is not all that bad after all I have made a promise to stay with him~" Sephira's mood changed as she nuzzled Kamelot's hair which in a small set of the moment did a little color of pink come over his nose which was a bit of his sign of embarrassement. Sephira giggled and purred while Kamelot remained still and just let himself be loved by his pet and sort of closer to him like a sister, Sephira. After a little while though did Kamelot get curious and he looked to the women though he didn't see much of her do to the slight distance between them, sure he could she her outline but that was it for he doubted that the black and gray coloring would help in the showing of her. Sephira stopped and tilted her head at Kamelot but giggled a little louder from last time cause to her, Kamelot was a cute little person who was also curious.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 am

Airis gave a little smile as she listened to Sephira explain to her what she knew, these two were good people she decided. But something was off, she peered a bit more closely at the guy of the two... Shortly realizing that he was indeed blind or at least partially, a sad smile crossed her face for just a moment as a flicker of a memory brushed past but she moved forward so he could at least know she was there? "Ah I see then, Sorry to have ruined your two's outing to that place then. I was just so curious I couldn't help myself, and sorry for pulling on your hair too. I know I could make it up to you guys but hrm..... How about for the little lady this.."

Slowly the earth moved nearby and a blue flower, an Iris really near the same color as Sephira broke through the earth and started to grow. "Not much but should last awhile and through more abuse then a normal flower. But it won't last forever, water will help keep it going for a bit though if you keep the stem clipped every now and then to reopen it. It seals after a bit."
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Sephira blinked and gasped seeing the flowers appear out of the ground making her hands cover her face looking entirely happy. Kamelot blinked lost and was only able to pick up on the words but didn't say anything when he heard Sephira gasp however did make him worry and he looked to side to side and he looked entirely or even more so lost. Sephira pointed to the flowers and sat down infront of them as she touched them with her hands as if making sure they were real. She looked happy while Kamelot looked lost. "Thank you for the gift, Sephira sounds happy." Spoke Kamelot, though he was worried and looked lost he finally was able to pick up that she was happy and came to relax before closing his eyes for only a short time but then opened them sort of wondering what could make Sephira so happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)   Arrival of a new breed. (Open.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a new breed. (Open.)
Page 1 of 1