Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_vote_lcapForever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_voting_barForever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_vote_lcapForever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_voting_barForever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ Empty
PostSubject: Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~   Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Kimiko was walking through the thick green, moist jungle located near the beach. She hated that she had gotten lost even though she didnt want to admit it. She was looking for any way out. Her horns, wings, and tail were not showng. She didnt need to cause attention to herself from hunters or animals.
Kimiko was in her red and black stripped bikini fanning herself. it was to hot and she just wanted to get to the beach. But it was hard to tell exactly where it was for a sea.smell was comming from all directions. Her long pink haor was tied up with her thin jacket and her bangs swept across her mosit face.. She just wanted to get out.of here.
Back to top Go down
Jojo S.

Jojo S.

PostSubject: Re: Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~   Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Jojo was wandering to himself, getting away from the chaotic mess his mother was dragged into. She keep him out of her messes, but she could shriek louder than a howler monkey at times. So he usually could find himself exploring any place as far away from his mothers fury as possible. He soon picked up on someone and skipped over roots and trees to see a young girl fanning herself. "You lost?". He stood onto of a rather large boulder towering over the trail. He kept his hands in the pockets of his sweatshirt as he stared at her dully. True it was hot, but heat had no effect on him. It was a gift.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~   Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am

Kimiko looked up at The boy. "Huh... Uhhh yeah i guess i kind of am... Can you maybe help me?" Kimiko asked hoping he could. She wante to get back to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Jojo S.

Jojo S.

PostSubject: Re: Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~   Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 am

Jojo nodded and lept down and in front of her and begun to walk towards the beach. He stayed silent the rest of the way, not really sure if he should talk or not. He usually didn't due to fearing people would hate him or dislike him. He pushed a few more vines out of his way as he reached the beach with the girl. 'Sometimes people easily get lost when what they were looking for was right in front of them'. He remembered the quote his mother told him and smiled ever so slightly before turning his umber eyes to the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~   Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever searching....forever lost ~Open~
Page 1 of 1